Thread: Tantric massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Tantric massage

Has anyone tried tantric massage? What is it like?

I am curious and wanting to give it a try, if someone has had a good experience with a tantric masseuse, can you PM me the info?

Cheers

Hey Ococpunt, yes, i've had quite a bit of experience with this. Sadly, there are quite a few who will say they do tantra but they have no idea. The first time I tried it was in Cairns many years ago by a kiwi woman. It was indescribably pleasurable. She stated that the goal of tantra was not the orgasm so not to be disappointed if i didn't cum. fuck me rome, cum? It is the first time I've ever had multiple orgasms. unbelievable. i later did a tantric massage course in melbourne which gave the similar spiel about orgasm and again the massuese worked her shit to finish with the most incredible lingam massage that again left me with multiple orgasms - 4 within 10 mins. The course went for a couple of months and included much detail around chakras, breathing, massage technique and of course bonding with your partner. i've been to others here in Brisbane, but none reached the heights that either the chicks in Cairns or Melbourne did. there was one at Beenleigh years ago but i haven't seen her advertising for some time. I went to her and her technique was nothing like those i'd experienced before and she just seemed more focussed on a vigorous almost sports-like massage with plenty of prostate massage - not what i'd call tantra. i have noticed someone advertising bondassage and tantrassage here which could be interesting and if she knows her tantric shit would be worth going to, but i haven't gotten around to seeing her so can't comment. My advice is that if you can find a true tantrika then go for it. But tantra is far more than the ending, it is a truly holistic experience so keep your mind open when you go in. Certainly ask them if they are a genuine tantrika, where they studied etc and google the shit out of it to verify. I should also point out that there is such a thing as riding the wave of bliss. Even after having multiple orgasms I rode this wave for days where it was almost sub-orgasmic. Truly an experience.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have, but not professionally. I used to do this with my GF. With patience a Man can train his body to have multiple orgasms, several times in a row, for hours, without ejaculating. When you do though, the pressure that leads up to it can last several minutes. Quite amazing. In order to do that with a professional, I could be wrong, but I would assume you'd have to have many many repeat sessions to get it right. $$$$$. Unless of course you and the professional are incredibly orgasmic, but have incredible will power, right off the bat and hit it off well in a personal sense, to quickly develop that level of trust. My opinion is, that's easier to do in an already trusting loving relationship.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    FJ, did they do the thing where they get you and your partner to sit facing each other without touching for a while at the start of that course?

Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    FJ, did they do the thing where they get you and your partner to sit facing each other without touching for a while at the start of that course?
    Hi dude, I was partnered with the tantrika and yes we faced each other - yab yum its called and it involved me breathing out as she breathed in and vice versa while lightly caressing each other for some time before one of us would lay down and the other did the massage. The course concluded with a mutual massage session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I visited a few of these here in Brisbane quite a few years back. I doubt they are still running now but I remember the sessions over $200 and you would have to complete 4 or 5 sessions to truely comprehend everything. If you go for one one session it's probably not going to be terribly exciting. One of the ladies I had would 't do the full tantra with single male clients anymore as she said the sessions were becoming to intense for her. The Lingan massage occurred in the second session. The first was opening up about life experiences and learning about chakra. Also a slight introduction to yum Yab.

I also remember that they could train you to hold back your ejaculation so you can keep going for longer and longer. It actually worked but you had to consistently keep practising. I ended up stopping as I couldn't justify the cost ($230 vs $60 at the shops back then).

I would suggest if you are interested be prepared to do the full course, if you want a one off session then I'd suggest not going.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks for the advices brothers, sounds like an experience not to be missed

will try one of the local ones advertised and report back, cheers guys

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ococpunt, You know that feeling where your balls swell right before release? My record was 40 minutes. The power involved in a Space Shuttle Launch is less amazing.

I was just reminiscing about a WL I saw a couple of times in the CBD named Hostess Mika. For old times sake I checked her website to see if she's still around and I notice that she is now doing tantra. She claims to have been studying it for the last few years. I can't vouch for her Tantric skills but if she has been studying it then she maybe worth seeing. I only saw her for massage with F/S option years ago. She was ok but would go off her nut if i lightly touched her boobs - she would only allow full on squeezing of them. Her service was alright and she was fairly attractive, skinny with great, plastic tits. it would be interesting to see what her tantra service is like.

http://brisbane.japanese-tantra-esco...ka/tantra.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    I was just reminiscing about a WL I saw a couple of times in the CBD named Hostess Mika. For old times sake I checked her website to see if she's still around and I notice that she is now doing tantra. She claims to have been studying it for the last few years. I can't vouch for her Tantric skills but if she has been studying it then she maybe worth seeing. I only saw her for massage with F/S option years ago. She was ok but would go off her nut if i lightly touched her boobs - she would only allow full on squeezing of them. Her service was alright and she was fairly attractive, skinny with great, plastic tits. it would be interesting to see what her tantra service is like.

http://brisbane.japanese-tantra-esco...ka/tantra.html
    Had the same experience 3 or so years ago.

Never went back .

With a rack like that I couldn't understand why a "delicate" touch would be so unwelcome.

Company and service was fine but better options out there for full service and massage.

Can't speak for the Tantra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No light touching but full on squeezing. That's odd. I guess. I wouldn't know. The additional Tantra service sounds interesting. I like a good build up. Cheers for the update.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I vaguely remember a review about her tantric ability and it was not great, but that had to be at least 2 years ago, so perhaps she's gotten better.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I did go to see one lady out in the Kingston-Beenleigh area a few years ago, found her on Locanto, and she still advertises. There are a few ladies operating out that way, but I saw the more mature-aged one (I think she's late 40's). Figured she'd have the most experience and better attitude.

The experience was unfortunately nowhere near what flamejob or gpeck80 experienced. However, the ending was still better than what I could do. The orgasm lasted about 5 seconds longer than it normally does, and the 'pressure' leading up to it was deeper than usual.

Overall it was a good experience for me, and very affordable. This lady was unrushed and trustworthy. WIR? Most likely, to see where it could go and there was good chemistry there too. It satisfied my curiosity at the time, but now I am curious to experience what these two guys have.