Thread: ML Etiquette

Junior Member(有D料到)

ML Etiquette

Is is wrong to tap a ML when she is messaging you?

I've always had the strong urge to do it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If this is the same as your other post about recording a session you need to make sure that all parties are aware of it. There are a few posts in the Brisbane forum about punters doing this without consent and then getting caught, not a good thing.

Remember that the ladies might be doing this as a side gig from uni and would not appreciate their pictures getting out there. If the level of trust disappears then there will be a reluctance by the sexy "non-professional" girls to try their hand in the industry, so to speak.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_zane View Post
    This is a fair and even handed response.

Mine isn't: don't be a fucking creep. Yes it's wrong. Unless they expressly give their consent, you're breaking some serious boundaries.
    Thanks Frank, I thought considering I am quite junior in status that I shouldn't unleash on someone.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by O746 View Post
    Is is wrong to tap a ML when she is messaging you?
    Just what is the question here?: "tap" ?? "messaging" ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Just what is the question here?: "tap" ?? "messaging" ??

I took it as another thread in relation to the one he started her:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?55654-Recording

tap = tape

messaging = massaging

I could be wrong but I still stand by my original responses in both threads

Hahaha ! I thought he meant recording the video while doing video messaging !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I mean like touch bum. Before she is naked.

I am just curious. Exploring the new world of punting and testing how deep the waters go. I am sure you have all gone through a stage like that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

I am just curious. Exploring the new world of punting and testing how deep the waters go. I am sure you have all gone through a stage like that.
    That is probably OK, depends on the girl. No harm in trying

My favourite technique with a new girl is to "accidentally" brush the girl's leg with my hand while she is working along side me. If she doesn't move away, my hand will get a bit more adventurous. (I remember one girl grabbed my arm when I started doing this; I though she would just move it away and carry on as many do. But no, she grabbed my hand and moved it up into her crotch; her panties were a bit loose so I soon had my finger inside and got her off while she continued to massage me).

Even "no touch during the massage" girls will usually allow some form of physical contact during part 2.

You've just go to do it discreetly, and let the girl's natural reactions take their course.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Best to start off really slow, be cool, win the girls trust, don't take liberties straight away.
    Otherwise you will come across as a rude and desperate and the girl with treat you as such, and you will get crap service.
    Once you build a bit of a rapport, then you can start to make your move.
    Always ask if it's OK and slowly test the limits of what she is OK with.
    As soon as she says no to anything either verbally or by gestures, respect that and don't insist; no always means no.
    You will be surprised how much more you will get from a girl just by being cool, by being friendly, and well mannered.

U either have it or you dont have it..................

Hey brother,

Sounds like you are a young punter just starting out in RnT ??

There is really no right or wrong answer in massage shop etiquettes. But some basic rules will always help:

1. Only visit massage shops who are advertising in this forum and there are tons of them, at least they are the sure thing and you are assured of a happy ending.

2. Read, read and more reading and make up your own mind which shops have more consistent services. Usually the shop owners who update their rosters regularly and respond to forum posts are a good sign that they are on the ball and care.

3. In general, younger and fresher MLs will provide lesser massage with remedial effects, they may have less HJ and other sensual skills - but they are younger - so depends on your taste and priority and make compromises accordingly .

4. Milfs and more matured or experienced MLs will generally give better massage and allow more access to their body and have more variety in sensual skills department and many of them are as hot as the younger crops, you just need to: again , read read and more reading !

5. Remember that most MLs are just a girl next door and they do this line of work to make a living, so treat them as a lady and you most likely will receive good treatments in return, be a gentleman , be nice, dress well, keep fresh and clean and tip generously - and you can't go wrong .

Finally, to touch or not to touch? Sorry, I don't have an answer as every MLs is a different person , but there is one thing you can try:

With the right ml , you pay the massage fees and the $50 tip upfront, then before you lay on the table , give her a hug, and a few gentle pad on her back or on her bum ! Then lay down, it will help to break the ice !! Judging by her reaction you can almost tell how far you can go with you tap ........haha

Good luck and enjoy

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    U either have it or you dont have it..................
    Well, yeah, but like anything in life, you can always learn how to do something properly and well.
    I mean, its like anyone can learn how to play tennis; you can learn how to serve, do a forehand, a backhand, a lob, an overhead, put in some top spin etc. You just have to get some tips and put in some practice.
    Not everyone is gonna be a Federer or Nadal; but you can still do it well ... and that's enough for us mere mortals ...
    I would settle for being as good as Leyton Hewitt (never a No. 1, but a solid top 20 performer in my day, and now well past my peak but still doing OK for an old timer)

[QUOTE=rooter;793205
    I would settle for being as good as Leyton Hewitt (never a No. 1, but a solid top 20 performer in my day, and now well past my peak but still doing OK for an old timer) [/QUOTE]

For the record Lleyton Hewitt is a former world No. 1

Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    For the record Lleyton Hewitt is a former world No. 1
    Yep, Lleyton Hewitt had been a world no.1 briefly !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ALG gives very solid advice something which I should have been doing already. Which I will be following for every new girl that I visit. Hug her and playfully pad/touch her ass before you undress and get on the table to test the waters and gauge the reaction.

I'm every punter has the same urge. Nothing wrong with it I've actually just recently found by balls to do it and also cutting the 'massage' short so I can have more play time.
    We both know the reason I'm there especially if you've tipped them $50 off the bat.

You just have to be playful and gentle. I would be talking to them when I tried it though, the worst that can happen is that she will say please don't or can you wait for the part 2. Which is completely fine.

How about other punters? With your regulars do you tend to cut the massage short so you can fool around a bit more or even forgo the message completely and skip to the fun??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I apologise to O746 for misunderstanding this thread, but as all have said the key is communicating with the ML and making sure that she is comfortable with what you are doing.

Even though there is a commercial transaction between you there still has to be an understanding of what is acceptable.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    How about other punters? With your regulars do you tend to cut the massage short so you can fool around a bit more or even forgo the message completely and skip to the fun??
    I pick my regulars mainly for their massage skills, but a good time in the fun department is also essential; so sometimes it is hard to decide. But a one hour booking usually gives us sufficient times to enjoy parts 1 and 2.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_zane View Post
    Lol I owe O746 an apology! I thought the same and got on my high horse.

Tap away brother, I'm sure they've had worse.
    Just wish he would learn how to spell MASSAGE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The only thing I could think of with this title was tapping that ass.