Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [COMPLAINT] Carli - Such a disappointment

Senior Member(無間使者)

[COMPLAINT] Carli - Such a disappointment

This is a review of Carli from CBD Posh.

I walked into shop 9/741 George St knowing that i wanted to book Carli from reading great reviews from bros saying that she has great potential, a possible new CBD Posh star...

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I went and tried Carli on Sunday and found that she is a really sweet girl. A little shy at first but she was quite accomodating as the session went on. She has a body similar to Susie but with smaller tits and a very sweet face. She already does time at the Ultimo apartment so she knows what is expected and I think she could be a future star in Irenes but she is not there yet but she has a lot of potential. She told me she worked in sex shop in Berjaya Times Square in KL and sold a lot of vibrators to Muslim women who wear the full black gear...interesting!

So i went into the room very positive & looking forward to a good punt. I chose to stay for an hour (oh how i wish that i booked Renee or Shirley instead).

The massage started delayed as she was outside the room for at least 10mins doing god knows what... then she came-in and I handed her a $50 bill saying this is your tip (before the massage began).

The massage was basically her touching my legs and applying the minimalist pressure imaginable. I gave her the benefit of doubt thinking she's warming-up and will get better as the massage progressed; I was wrong. She spent nearly the whole massage on my legs not actually applying any pressure even when I asked if she could do it harder / more pressure please.

I was waiting for her to progress up to my back but she continued on the side of my legs. I had to ask her to do my back & she begrudgingly agreed.

At this stage I knew that she would do a terrible part 2 so I stood up off the table & politely asked that she return the $50 tip I had given her earlier. I was going to give her a $20 instead but thought even that would be a wasted investment.

She progressed the body touching (it really couldn't be considered a massage) and asked if I want extra which I answered "no thank you" to; knowing that it would be better just throwing a $20 bill into the ocean & watching it get carried away to sea; at least that would be interesting watching it happen & the waves would be more into it.

About 2 minutes after I declined extras she said "time up".

I turned around & looked at the clock & it was at least 20-25mins before the end of the massage (not even including the 10mins to wash / clean / change) as massages consist of 30/30 split; part 1 & part 2.

I questioned her on the time put my face back down & she continued the body touching; so she knows that she tried to time-cheat me.

At this stage I had had enough with the terrible massage that I asked her for a warm towel to clean away the oil. She left & came back & poked me & said "here, do it yourself". Wow... what service this girl has...

I did as she instructed & cleaned myself up as she watched, I got dressed & left the establishment.

I do not know why she gave such poor service when I gave her a $50 tip before the massage began, had my face down the whole massage & never tried to touch her as I am always a gentleman when visiting massage parlours. Maybe she doesn't like servicing white customers; I do not mind in the slightest but let me know & i will not book her, give me a heads-up & I will take my money to another girl.

Review:

Looks: not my regular cup of tea but wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt from the great reviews and I like trying new girls. She had her clothes on the entire time so I cannot accurately give a description of her body.

Attitude: 2/10: She said "thanks" when i gave her a $50 bill at the start of massage saying this tip is for you. From reports she was supposed to be an upcoming star. Hahaha how ludicrous when she would be competing for customers with cherry, shirley & renee; all girls who know what service is.

Service: 3/10: I gave her a 3 because when i asked for a hot towel & she brought back a wet (cold) rag & said "here u go do it yourself?!"

WTF this is the first time in my years of punting when a ml hasn't done the hot towel after a massage and a customer is to do it himself.

Her massage skills leave a lot to be desired. She has a lot to learn.

Overall experience: A door handle has more personality & I wished I had booked another one of Posh's terrific line-up.

Never again!
    I have had some dud punts in my time but very few have been as bad as my most recent punt with Carli.
    Wow... it really brings down Posh's good name with great girls working.

I've had great experiences with Renee; the best mouth in the business and she's also got so much to say & a great personality

Shirley; the best tits for miles

Cherri; the hottest girl at posh & so young!

I truly hope that the following is not why I got such bad service, but maybe Posh needs to put a disclaimer on its roster which girls prefer not to serve whites & are Asian only. It would make the whole interaction win-win for punters and shop alike.

Because from all my times visiting the girls I've had such a great time and will definitely visit Posh again but will without a doubt never book Carli or recommend her to anyone. I am quite disappointed that I was unable to experience what other bros have stated are her many qualities because I was really looking forward to a good punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's a very unfortunate experience, mate. I for one certainly appreciate you sharing it with us, as it helps keep us informed. Though at the end of the day, punting is a fickle affair.

Banned
    Thanks for posting, will avoid this girl!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol tough luck bro. I recommend cherry and reneee.

You can also try your luck with harumi, pretty girl but might not allow certain things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post

I walked into shop 9/741 George St knowing that i wanted to book Carli from reading great reviews from bros saying that she has great potential, a possible new CBD Posh star...

So i went into the room very positive & looking forward to a good punt. I chose to stay for an hour (oh how i wish that i booked Renee or Shirley instead).

The massage started delayed as she was outside the room for at least 10mins doing god knows what... then she came-in and I handed her a $50 bill saying this is your tip (before the massage began).

The massage was basically her touching my legs and applying the minimalist pressure imaginable. I gave her the benefit of doubt thinking she's warming-up and will get better as the massage progressed; I was wrong. She spent nearly the whole massage on my legs not actually applying any pressure even when I asked if she could do it harder / more pressure please.

I was waiting for her to progress up to my back but she continued on the side of my legs. I had to ask her to do my back & she begrudgingly agreed.

At this stage I knew that she would do a terrible part 2 so I stood up off the table & politely asked that she return the $50 tip I had given her earlier. I was going to give her a $20 instead but thought even that would be a wasted investment.

She progressed the body touching (it really couldn't be considered a massage) and asked if I want extra which I answered "no thank you" to; knowing that it would be better just throwing a $20 bill into the ocean & watching it get carried away to sea; at least that would be interesting watching it happen & the waves would be more into it.

About 2 minutes after I declined extras she said "time up".

I turned around & looked at the clock & it was at least 20-25mins before the end of the massage (not even including the 10mins to wash / clean / change) as massages consist of 30/30 split; part 1 & part 2.

I questioned her on the time put my face back down & she continued the body touching; so she knows that she tried to time-cheat me.

At this stage I had had enough with the terrible massage that I asked her for a warm towel to clean away the oil. She left & came back & poked me & said "here, do it yourself". Wow... what service this girl has...

I did as she instructed & cleaned myself up as she watched, I got dressed & left the establishment.

I do not know why she gave such poor service when I gave her a $50 tip before the massage began, had my face down the whole massage & never tried to touch her as I am always a gentleman when visiting massage parlours. Maybe she doesn't like servicing white customers; I do not mind in the slightest but let me know & i will not book her, give me a heads-up & I will take my money to another girl.

Review:

Looks: not my regular cup of tea but wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt from the great reviews and I like trying new girls. She had her clothes on the entire time so I cannot accurately give a description of her body.

Attitude: 2/10: She said "thanks" when i gave her a $50 bill at the start of massage saying this tip is for you. From reports she was supposed to be an upcoming star. Hahaha how ludicrous when she would be competing for customers with cherry, shirley & renee; all girls who know what service is.

Service: 3/10: I gave her a 3 because when i asked for a hot towel & she brought back a wet (cold) rag & said "here u go do it yourself?!"

WTF this is the first time in my years of punting when a ml hasn't done the hot towel after a massage and a customer is to do it himself.

Her massage skills leave a lot to be desired. She has a lot to learn.

Overall experience: A door handle has more personality & I wished I had booked another one of Posh's terrific line-up.

Never again!
    I have had some dud punts in my time but very few have been as bad as my most recent punt with Carli.
    Wow... it really brings down Posh's good name with great girls working.

I've had great experiences with Renee; the best mouth in the business and she's also got so much to say & a great personality

I truly hope that the following is not why I got such bad service, but maybe Posh needs to put a disclaimer on its roster which girls prefer not to serve whites & are Asian only. It would make the whole interaction win-win for punters and shop alike.

Because from all my times visiting the girls I've had such a great time and will definitely visit Posh again but will without a doubt never book Carli or recommend her to anyone. I am quite disappointed that I was unable to experience what other bros have stated are her many qualities because I was really looking forward to a good punt.

First off im Asian and like yourself always a true gentleman. Anyhow, like yourself i decided to try her out. Biggest mistake ever. Worse massage and worse part two ever. No teasing to the leadup, nothing whatsoever. Just standing there and and doing the hj with no technique whatsoever. Could not get me off as the whole time i was thinking if this is all she does i could have done it myself. Anyway, needless to say still had to tip her the $50 and be polite as she had taken her clothes off etc. Left and Renee was there but unfortunately she was booked in 10 mins so i had to leave extremely fustrated. From not only not unloading but also wasting money than to make it worse not booking Renee when she was on as well. I've seen Renee and Cherry as well and definitely agree. Carli is not even remotely close to being in the same league. This was also a few weeks ago so obviously Carli still hasn't improved. If anything it appears she has gotten worse! Surprised she hasn't been given the boot yet!

That's one looooooooooong complaint

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    xconcepx,

Taking back the $50 was poor form on your part. You gave it to her and that should have been the end of it. Do you take back Xmas presents if the receiver doesn't later do what you want?

Sorry you had a dud punt, but that's the name of the game... Punting.

Maybe in the future you don't 'tip' until you know what you're tipping for.

Steven

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    First off im Asian and like yourself always a true gentleman. Anyhow, like yourself i decided to try her out. Biggest mistake ever. Worse massage and worse part two ever. No teasing to the leadup, nothing whatsoever. Just standing there and and doing the hj with no technique whatsoever. Could not get me off as the whole time i was thinking if this is all she does i could have done it myself. Anyway, needless to say still had to tip her the $50 and be polite as she had taken her clothes off etc. Left and Renee was there but unfortunately she was booked in 10 mins so i had to leave extremely fustrated. From not only not unloading but also wasting money than to make it worse not booking Renee when she was on as well. I've seen Renee and Cherry as well and definitely agree. Carli is not even remotely close to being in the same league. This was also a few weeks ago so obviously Carli still hasn't improved. If anything it appears she has gotten worse! Surprised she hasn't been given the boot yet!
    This info would of been useful when it happened!

Banned
    hi, there
    I'm so sorry to hear u were not happy here , as every single masseuse here has a lot to improve.we will keep training them for sure ~

Carli told me what happened on tue already , she went to bathroom after ushered u in room, u tipped her and asked it back . I ask why , if u were not happy coz she went to bathroom without telling you? But she said she told u already .

Later on you said to her 'Don't push me to PUNCH you!' I can't believe customer would say that to her to be honest .
    But still can't figure it out . Maybe there is a lauguage barrier between you two. Anyway she got scared that's why a bit nervous .

She said u says there is still another 5 min left not 30 min as she went to bathroom , so she continued to massage u in the end. I don't think any of our girl will cut half of ur time .And I know her always finish on time or even give more time . Never cut Time for no tip customers ~
    If u don't like th girl , u can always ask to change another or refund . No harm no pressure ~

But to all of customer here , we wanna clarity that we woul like to accept all nationalities , there is absolutely no race discrimination here ~ if you guys like to see the regular girls , you are welcome to keep booking with them .
    However , some may always need some fresh ones. But the reviews here could be bias, we can't reply on it too much . The other client said she's good , may not suitable for u. Hope we all know this 'click 'things ~actually she has lots of fans too. And she said she never just stand there during part 2 , but we know When they tired or hungry , they are short of energy ~

We will keep training them , hope all of u guys have a happy new yr~Thx for all of you to support and believe us for the 2015 and we will bring more pleasure to u in the coming 2016~

Ivy

Quote Originally Posted by Irene's CBD View Post
    hi, there
    I'm so sorry to hear u were not happy here , as every single masseuse here has a lot to improve.we will keep training them for sure ~

Carli told me what happened on tue already , she went to bathroom after ushered u in room, u tipped her and asked it back . I ask why , if u were not happy coz she went to bathroom without telling you? But she said she told u already .

Later on you said to her 'Don't push me to PUNCH you!' I can't believe customer would say that to her to be honest .
    But still can't figure it out . Maybe there is a lauguage barrier between you two. Anyway she got scared that's why a bit nervous .

She said u says there is still another 5 min left not 30 min as she went to bathroom , so she continued to massage u in the end. I don't think any of our girl will cut half of ur time .And I know her always finish on time or even give more time . Never cut Time for no tip customers ~
    If u don't like th girl , u can always ask to change another or refund . No harm no pressure ~

But to all of customer here , we wanna clarity that we woul like to accept all nationalities , there is absolutely no race discrimination here ~ if you guys like to see the regular girls , you are welcome to keep booking with them .
    However , some may always need some fresh ones. But the reviews here could be bias, we can't reply on it too much . The other client said she's good , may not suitable for u. Hope we all know this 'click 'things ~actually she has lots of fans too. And she said she never just stand there during part 2 , but we know When they tired or hungry , they are short of energy ~

We will keep training them , hope all of u guys have a happy new yr~Thx for all of you to support and believe us for the 2015 and we will bring more pleasure to u in the coming 2016~

Ivy

Well said Ivy,

Appropriate reply in my eyes, I think the "Click" thing is indeed very important. From memory, I think the OP brother used to have an absolute favourite in the old 107 shop whom I called the Posha girl..................lol - my favourite too. So you can imagine her body shape.................haha

But he is Not a total loss to your shops any way, as he kept mentioning how great the other girls are:

Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post

Because from all my times visiting the girls I've had such a great time and will definitely visit Posh again .

So I'll say it's another typical case of YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary !!

and let's hope that he will come back to see the other girls whom he already has a good rapport and good experiences and move on.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who to believe? Both are so damn convincing.

The 'I want my money back' says something about this 'gentleman'.

Even if a dud punt he acknowledges he gave her the money without strings attached.

In this instance I am inclined to believe the shop.

Steven

Quote Originally Posted by ts1980 View Post
    Who to believe? Both are so damn convincing.
    You are the only person you can believe brother! It's your money, your feeling, your pleasure and your experiences that counts !

What ever anyone said here on this forum, read it with an open mind and make an educated decision , that's punting !!!

Good luck to you

Cheers

Ps. In any case, I have confidence in Ivy and her girls , if not, Ivy will have to make it up to me personally......haha

It could be language barrier that the OP's words were misunderstood, but if he did say : " Don't push me to punch you " to the girl, then the shop would be better off without him as a customer !

Then again, there are 3 sides of a story : The punter's side, the WL's side and the truth !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

In any case , we don't wanna hear anything like 'don't push me to punch you '
    All the gentlemen are welcome ~

Of course , No violence in the shop . Anything you are not satisfied pls contact the receptionist or call up the Mobil in my signature . There is always some other option to make it up ~

And no girl would say anything like ' do it yourself ' when u need a hot towel ~
    Hope we have really have a peaceful and delightful new yr eve ~~~
    0402 923 211
    10:00-23:00 weekdays
    10:00-21:00 weekends

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Happy new year.

I guess could be language barrier leading to misunderstanding. Anyway read a different review from another site saying she is a sweet looking Malaysian chinese girl. No problems with part 1 or 2. I'm tempted to try her now as I'm curious and she is on plenty of days every week while girls I'm interested are barely working now

And as AL bro said ymmv, not every bro gets same treatment since girls are not robots. Can understand the positive and negative AR on same girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post
    The 'I want my money back' says something about this 'gentleman'.

Even if a dud punt he acknowledges he gave her the money without strings attached.

In this instance I am inclined to believe the shop.

Steven
    Just to clarify thats not me that did that. I would not ask for a tip back. I think a few people have mixed me up with the OP. I simply shared my experience as it was a dud experience like the OPs however if the OP has been agressive as mentioned by management than that is not something I agree with.

I also didn't write a complaint on here as i thought a few things. As previously mentioned its always a case of YMMV so i took that into account, also the fact i had seen Cherry & Renee before hence the bar was alright set too high, or Carli may have been having a bad day amongst any other possible number of things.......

Anyway just shared my experience as it was too a dud punt. Do with the info as you please. That's what its there for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leggedon View Post
    This info would of been useful when it happened!
    I always give the girl the benefit of the doubt. Only posted now as someone else had a similar experience so that info may be useful to others knowing she is POSSIBLY a dud.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I really dont understand why MLs spend the first 5-10 minutes outside the room.

How long does it take for a man to strip down? 20 seconds at most. And no we are not shy. As far as we are concerned, we would prefer her to stay in the room.

Even better. Doing it for us would be

Hi xconcepx,

Sorry about that.

I can appreciate she may have been a dud punt, but it was no reason for the other guy to behave the way he did.

As for wls leaving the room to 10 minutes, I think they are ammending their curriculum vitae. They are adding to it like under the Skills category "Gives good head".

That's my theory anyway.

Once again, sorry about that xconcepx .

Seagal

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast