Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: [COMPLAINT] Carli - Such a disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Its funny how a negative report in this forum generates chaos. Doesn't happen elsewhere, its part and parcel freedom of speech and of course YMMV !!
    Exactly ! That's the beauty of this forum !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Carli last week and she was alright. Definitely had better but she was definitely ok. Only disappointment was she did look a little bit different to the pic. But service overall was like 6/10. Part 1 was like 3/10 but then Part 2 was like 7/10. I think maybe OP had a string of bad things building up? ie the returning tip part. Maybe if you just hung out for part 2 it wouldve ended much better! We'll never know unfortunately

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Agree that some guys can be overly nasty but I didn't find this review to be nasty. The op was merely making it known he had a bad experience with someone. And what's the point of having this forum if we are not allowed to do this? The whole thing would just descend into a big advertising site, nothing more!
    I agree that we should look out for the wls feelings, but I think it's silly to assume a wl who clearly dislikes her job (hence bad service) would give a shit about what punters think about her. We need to look after ourselves.
    Goldfishman I agree with what you are saying, very well put.

Quote Originally Posted by doyouseewhatisee View Post
    beta101 why would you say that
    from my personal experience. many on this forum also had the great pleasure of smelling that punjab cow piss second hand sweat. i also like to add africans have a funky smell too but i never smell africans off mls. guess some people are just too poor to go.

Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    .. Yep, but read the whole thread and it's obvious why these sometimes go on and on for days..Carli has given good service to many on here.. you get a bad report which is so at odds with the experience of many others of us who have seen a girl and had very good experiences.. then there's all the others who've not seen the girl nor been to the shop putting their 2 cents in.. the Ahlungor put his report in and his detractors come out to play and bingo!.. a thread that runs and runs...
    kezza looking at ur post history. are u sure u are not the shop owner?

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar
    I went to see Carli for an hour today. Nothing but a good time with her, definitely coming back next week for her, I honestly don't believe one bad experience should ruin everyone else's, or the girls whole reputation. As for the douche bags complaining about the no panties part, ever thought that maybe it's that time of the month for her? Being a regular this has happened to me but I understand it because I know why. If you want period blood on you go ahead

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, one of the many occasions when we are in total agreement brother Wil !!

and for those people who have no idea what this post is all about! here is a photo of Carli provided by the shop, I'm pretty sure a post like this ain't gonna stop people from checking Carli out, agree ??

I for one won't mind having a feel up those long legs and big round butt !!

Since when our famous moon turn into a ML now?
    Nice ass great for standing doggie ��

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Since when our famous moon turn into a ML now?
    Nice ass great for standing doggie ��
    Moon's even better, her perfectly round derrière accentuated by her narrow waist !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hagagafafaggatayahagag

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by extragold123 View Post
    I had a session with Carli yesterday and it was a good time with her, she was sweet with me and I had two fingers action on round 2, dont know what the problem made up your bad exp but with me, I always try to be gentle with the Mls and the rewards always come. just my 2 cents
    Well its a positive sign, the service has improved after the complaints.

All that's required now is for Mr fix it to visit her and post his extensive over-hyped report and all will be well again and we can move on from this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MAX FAKE View Post

All that's required now is for Mr fix it to visit her and post his extensive over-hyped report and all will be well again and we can move on from this thread.
    May be that better off come from Mr Max Fake considering you have Never posted any review ever, all talk no action !

一味鳩 up 冇料到 !

Banned

Mr Fix it!
    Haha that's classic!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My experience, never tip before. May be put the money upfront and said this will be yours if I satisfied with the service.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    My experience, never tip before. May be put the money upfront and said this will be yours if I satisfied with the service.
    Wow that's a bit harsh!

Banned
    May be that better off come from Mr Max Fake considering you have Never posted any review ever, all talk no action !

一味鳩 up 冇料到 !
    Plenty of action, probably more than you actually. When I talk, its based on facts, not hype and imagination, or just outright bullshit.

I have better things to do with my life than to make 20 posts a day.

Plenty of action, probably more than you actually. When I talk, its based on facts, not hype and imagination, or just outright bullshit.

Plenty of action ? And yet never share in any review, so it's just empty talks and BS !

Of course you have better things to do with your life , 158 posts to date and yet Not one review ! So what good are you to this punting forum ???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm gonna take one for the team to see what's up with Carli when I get back to work (18th). Let's keep the discussions civil please.

Senior Member(無間使者)

一味鳩 up 冇料到 !
    haha,blow water better than action

Banned

The truth always prevails!
    But I think Ahlungor deserves to be aknowledged for all the time and effort it takes to post 20 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Calpico_Can View Post
    I went to see Carli for an hour today. Nothing but a good time with her, definitely coming back next week for her, I honestly don't believe one bad experience should ruin everyone else's, or the girls whole reputation. As for the douche bags complaining about the no panties part, ever thought that maybe it's that time of the month for her? Being a regular this has happened to me but I understand it because I know why. If you want period blood on you go ahead
    when every second girl tell u she is on her period. it gets tiring real quick. mls are not the only people who are jaded. u need to be less naive mr douche bag

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast