Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [COMPLAINT] Carli - Such a disappointment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leggedon View Post
    A ml told me that many customer pay the tips but either have bad breath or don't know how to wipe their arse properly after taking a shit and the smell is so bad down there the poor girl restricts her actions due to this.
    C'mon guys!
    I'm quite new here, but totally agree with this point. It's absolutely important to clean ourselves up *before* getting a massage or whatever. In fact, I'd feel downright ashamed to have bad smells in the presence of a lady.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, standard nude HJ ! That's the deal for most city shops ! Most young MLs won't allow touching below belt let alone fingering ! Apart from hygienic reasons, they need to protect themselves always as they just don't know how rough will the guy get and they certainly don't want to be hurted !

Then again once you become regular and build your rapport and trust , you may earn more access to the ladies which is just natural, it always pays to be a gentleman and be a regular !
    lol so all together $100 just for a nude hand job? with no touching pussy or sucking breast? freaking serious? LoL =/

the up to negotiation part is u slide your cock outside of her pussy n she close her legs tight n use her hand as a break while u dry hump her

source: 5-6 years of visiting different massage places and dating massage girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    lol so all together $100 just for a nude hand job? with no touching pussy or sucking breast? freaking serious? LoL =/

the up to negotiation part is u slide your cock outside of her pussy n she close her legs tight n use her hand as a break while u dry hump her

source: 5-6 years of visiting different massage places and dating massage girls
    This guy gets it... though most guys that have a realistic view will know that in practice every ML comes with the disclaimer YMMV.
    You should always push the envelope... RESPECTFULLY that way your $50 or whatever you are 'tipping' will go a lot further than if you passively sit back and just let the girl lead and do whatever.

The younger girls generally as ALG has pointed out are little princesses (I joke) more so just very cautious and $50 'tip' will probaly just get you a nude handjob with touching of the breasts but even that's not guaranteed @ breast touching or even completely nude as in panties off.

Some of the younger girls will actually just take their top off and leave their panties on hoping you won't ask her to take them off that's even with tipping $50 at the start of the session.
    For a lot of young girls that's the standard for them, so unless the punter voices his wishes then they will see what they can get away with.

You can hope they will reward you for being a regular and eventually go along with spanish (cum on tits finish)/fingering/daty/dfk but it's probaly safe to say in life there are no guarantees and becoming a regular of an ML in hope of securing better service is definitely no exception...

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Went to see the Taiwanese girl Sendee this morning, lovely young lady, except the photo was a bit misleading , she looks very busty in the photo but only a perky B+ Cup, very nice girl though and I had a good time, review to come !

Just want to mention that the petite receptionist was also very pretty, cute as a button, if she is also working , I think she will tick a lot of brothers boxes, didnt get her name unfortunately ! And even she is only A cup I won't mind trying her too.......haha. My thing for hot receptionists and Mamasans.......lol

Ps. Hey Ivy, what is that girls name this morning ??
    You mean Cathy ? She's very friendly, gentle and caring lady ~ only works on weekend so I can have a short holiday ~
    After I get back the thread is bumped up~~~

But there is a new 18 yo receptionist Eva working on weekdays ... Is E cup , (according to what she said and the other girls ), very cute ~ everyone now kinda fall for her haha ~~~ maybe u can training her a bit ~
    0402 923 211
    10:00-23:00 weekdays
    10:00-21:00 weekends

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what does tipping before part 1 give you which you won't get when you tip just before part 2?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mattemeister, for what it's worth I believe you. Only suggestion I would make is don't tip up front on the first visit to a girl, keeps your options open. That way you can always downgrade to just a HJ or no extras at all if the service is particularly shoddy.

Mind you at most of those inner city shops with the younger girls even downgrading to the $20 tip can result in a surly masseuse. I have been known occasionally to say 'nothing more thanks' at the end of part 1 if I get a real shocker, it doesn't go down too well. However it is the only thing you can do to cut your losses.

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    Hi frank_zane,

Very good.

Be careful. You don't want me to feel under siege.

Steen

rcha086
    For what it's worth mattemeiser, I think a misunderstanding was had from the get-go between you two. I also prefer to tip before the session starts so as to develop a good relationship with the ML/WL; bit of a gamble but I find it pays off along with a combination of other factors. If she ends up going beyond expectactions, then I tip again after. Asking for the tip back is indeed a bit in poor taste but to be honest, I'd probably do the same if I received the service you described.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have known Carli for some time and we have always "clicked" from the beginning. I think it's a genuine misunderstanding due to language issues. Sometimes I spoke to her English and some words she couldn't understand what I meant and I had to give her a simple explanation. I don't believe that there is any attempt by Carli or management to divert attention from your complaint. I did discuss this incident with her as it is very different from the Carli that I know and she seemed very genuine in her response. So again, I think it's to do with the language barrier.

As for mileage, she has always been great to me. Then again, not everyone is blessed with extreme good looks...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I love to read review no matter is positive or negative.

When we see some bad reviews, A lot of good keen brothers jump out and express their opinion in good faith.

However most of these are assumptions or something about their own past experience even with that same ml under complaint.

To me, imho , a lot of people will stay further away and not sharing their bad experience.

This may happen more to new members.

This is not the first time and will not be last time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Travelmate if you mean more and more members will not want to post negative reviews because they will be flamed, then yes I agree with you.

Banned
    The truth always prevails!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As a community, we should really embrace both positive and negative reviews and not be so hostile even if we disagree.

If we only went by good reviews, we're more inclined to give other punters unexpectedly high expectations which in turn is unfair to the punter and the lady involved.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    As a community, we should really embrace both positive and negative reviews and not be so hostile even if we disagree.

If we only went by good reviews, we're more inclined to give other punters unexpectedly high expectations which in turn is unfair to the punter and the lady involved.
    Negative reviews not allowed here, take them elsewhere please.

Otherwise a certain member will have to make a surprise visit to the shop and and write up an honest review to make all things better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im one punter who's happy about the negative comments, just makes it easier for me to get a booking with her, I find her "sinsational"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would appreciate honest reviews whether its positive or negative rather than a fake/biased review.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    Im one punter who's happy about the negative comments, just makes it easier for me to get a booking with her, I find her "sinsational"
    Are you implying that previously she was always booked out and you couldn't get a booking?

I don't think that was the case, but anyway, good luck to you, I don't think bookings are required anymore LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmica View Post
    I would appreciate honest reviews whether its positive or negative rather than a fake/biased review.
    Certain members of this forum are well known for overhyped and biased reviews so tread with caution if you're expecting 1 fantasy and receive another.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I sometimes think any review even if it is a little bias is better than no review

Quote Originally Posted by Starfire View Post
    I sometimes think any review even if it is a little bias is better than no review
    Welcome to the forum Starfire !

Pretty good first post ! And very valid point on reviews! Without them, there will be no forum mate !

You are right, and IMHO : All reviews are biased to a certain degree one way or another and one persons treasure may be someone else's trash, YMMV is oh so true, because it reflects our own personal opinions and experiences and we put them out there for all to share! Some like it and some may not , we have no control over how other members may view them but it's the spirit of sharing and contributing which is most important !

So I would like to take this opportunity to call out to all members and guests, please post more reviews , long and short , good or bad , let's hear from everybody !

Happy punting

Cheers!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast