Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [COMPLAINT] Carli - Such a disappointment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    That's a very unfortunate experience, mate. I for one certainly appreciate you sharing it with us, as it helps keep us informed. Though at the end of the day, punting is a fickle affair.
    I agree that punting is a fickle affair and I'll note it down as one not to visit again. Time to try the next one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leggedon View Post
    Thanks for posting, will avoid this girl!
    Try if you want, avoid I would

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    That's one looooooooooong complaint
    Thanks....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irene's CBD View Post
    hi, there
    you said to her 'Don't push me to PUNCH you!' I can't believe customer would say that to her to be honest .
    But still can't figure it out .

Ivy
    Thanks for your response & acknowledging a potential reason for the poor service i received. Maybe it was a one-off but one that i will not make again.

I will def visit your establishment again in the future but visiting Renee.

What?! Push to punch? What is this slander?

If you want to divert the thread content to something away from her poor service, its not good form to accuse customers of doing things they never did.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diva View Post
    In any case , we don't wanna hear anything like 'don't push me to punch you '
    All the gentlemen are welcome ~

Of course , No violence in the shop .

I have never been & never will be in the future violent towards mls or wls. I have seen first-hand the result of violent bros when Cici; (yes the famous Cici with the coy fish tattoo) had to wear a back brace due a rough customer. I was quite upset when i saw her struggling to do her massage & could never fathom anyone doing something like that to people that take so much care in milking me to heaven.

Is this how she works? Just think about it for a second...

I am eager to see this girl & am looking forward to experiencing another great posh massage girl & then offer her a $50 tip!!

why would one think i said punch???!!

Haha are you seriously implying that i threatened her? Come-on now, if you can agree that she did a shit job, another bro came forward & agreed that my experience is not a unique case

Its poor form & low blow to imply that i would ever threaten a ml.

Maybe she is making up falsities that she knows she did a shit job & that i wrote a report, you obviously spoke to her & in some twisted way for her to save face she said that i would hit her?!

Thats great & i agree with you in that hopefully no bros would ever threaten a massage girl.

For you to imply that i threatened her is really poor form, a low blow & very unprofessional.

I go to your establishment because most girls give a good massage and know how to do a good part 2!

Not to be accused of threatening girls. That is truly not on

Senior Member(無間使者)

Later on you said to her 'Don't push me to PUNCH you!' I can't believe customer would say that to her to be honest .
    But still can't figure it out . Maybe there is a lauguage barrier between you two. Anyway she got scared that's why a bit nervous .

Ivy
    I would like an apology for that accusation, as this has bros now accusing me of threatening mls!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    First off im Asian and like yourself always a true gentleman. Anyhow, like yourself i decided to try her out. Biggest mistake ever. Worse massage and worse part two ever. No teasing to the leadup, nothing whatsoever. Just standing there and and doing the hj with no technique whatsoever. Could not get me off as the whole time i was thinking if this is all she does i could have done it myself. Anyway, needless to say still had to tip her the $50 and be polite as she had taken her clothes off etc. Left and Renee was there but unfortunately she was booked in 10 mins so i had to leave extremely fustrated. From not only not unloading but also wasting money than to make it worse not booking Renee when she was on as well. I've seen Renee and Cherry as well and definitely agree. Carli is not even remotely close to being in the same league. This was also a few weeks ago so obviously Carli still hasn't improved. If anything it appears she has gotten worse! Surprised she hasn't been given the boot yet!
    I'm sorry to hear that you also had a bad experience. At least i know now that she doesn't offer bad service exclusively to white bros and offers poor service to all bros. So all bros avoid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post
    xconcepx,

Taking back the $50 was poor form on your part. You gave it to her and that should have been the end of it. Do you take back Xmas presents if the receiver doesn't later do what you want?

Sorry you had a dud punt, but that's the name of the game... Punting.

Maybe in the future you don't 'tip' until you know what you're tipping for.

Steven
    Hi Steven,

Thanks for your $0.02

A fool & his money are easily departed - i know what is expected from a $50 & a $20 tip & i did not believe that she would put any effort into it so decided to minimise my losses. From what xconcepx wrote, what I did was a good idea.

Respectfully, I may not be as wealthy as you or have as much expendable income but to me $50 is not chump change & not divied out without some forethought.

I am glad that i did what i did (requesting the tip back) when i had a gut feeling it would be wasted. Why make myself more disappointed when all experiences up to this point were leading it to a bad punt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hi, there
    But to all of customer here , we wanna clarity that we woul like to accept all nationalities , there is absolutely no race discrimination here ~ if you guys like to see the regular girls , you are welcome to keep booking with them .
    However , some may always need some fresh ones. But the reviews here could be bias, we can't reply on it too much . The other client said she's good , may not suitable for u. Hope we all know this 'click 'things ~actually she has lots of fans too. And she said she never just stand there during part 2 , but we know When they tired or hungry , they are short of energy ~

We will keep training them , hope all of u guys have a happy new yr~Thx for all of you to support and believe us for the 2015 and we will bring more pleasure to u in the coming 2016~

Ivy
    Thats really good to know and to clarify i have always had good times here so i was up all night tossing & turning hoping this to be the case & now to hear that i have been basically accused of threatening to punch?!! Her is a real disappointment and i have lost some respect for posh & how she conducts her responses to honest reviews.

I hope that 2016 can start with good punts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well said Ivy,

So I'll say it's another typical case of YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary !!

and let's hope that he will come back to see the other girls whom he already has a good rapport and good experiences and move on.

Ahlungor bro,

Yes I will definitely continue to return many times in 2016 but do you not agree that I am owed an apology for being accused to threaten the ml?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It could be language barrier that the OP's words were misunderstood, but if he did say : " Don't push me to punch you " to the girl, then the shop would be better off without him as a customer !

Then again, there are 3 sides of a story : The punter's side, the WL's side and the truth !
    That is ludicrous & a sly attempt to change the topic of her crap service to me being accused that I said i would be violent?!

I am eager to see this girl & am looking forward to experiencing another great posh massage girl & then offer her a $50 tip!! When I go in I am happy as Larry as I know I will get my dick milked.

Maybe it was a language barrier or Carli being questioned by Posh on her bad service quickly thinks to say that i threatened her so she can continue to get away with providing mediocre services.

YMMV - other bros should try her out and see if mine and xconcepx are unique experiences

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    I always give the girl the benefit of the doubt. Only posted now as someone else had a similar experience so that info may be useful to others knowing she is POSSIBLY a dud.
    Yes that was my intention also but for my troubles I am being accused of being a violent punter

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diva View Post
    And no girl would say anything like ' do it yourself ' when u need a hot towel ~
    Hope we have really have a peaceful and delightful new yr eve ~~~
    She did. I was poked when she came back into the room, she said "here" handing me the rag and I was expected to do it myself.

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    Unlike others you accuse, I am not diverting from the topic. I don't believe you.

As witnessed by that tip you wanted back, you have no integrity.

Maybe her service wasn't up to your standard.

What I do know is you didn't discuss this with reception and her present so that she could defend herself. Instead, you trashed her here.

Now I expect you to try and flame me, but I am not some helpless ML you can push around, so I'm not scared

Seagal

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    The OP is correct. This girl is a dud punt through and through. I did mention in another thread that she's not as described. She's not slim as described, and certainly not a looker. The only thing going for her was her youth. Nothing in the Service department either.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well I thought that I would add something to this thread as the original poster quoted one of my posts. I can only say that I had Carli when she was very new and maybe more enthusiastic or less jaded than now. I do not go to Posh/Diva expecting a good massage, I expect a little reasonable massage and a lot of play...a ll girls except one has provided this and the one that was no good, I was given a discount on my next visit by the boss Ivy. I have not returned to Carli as I have been busy with several other girls at other places, but I can guarantee that Posh/Diva have the most consistently good girls in Sydney. Maybe the original poster got Carli on a bad day. I thought she may have been a star in the making at the time as she was quite adventurous with me...within 10 minutes of our initial meeting, I had 2 fingers up her and a bit more play as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    less jaded than now
    i blame the indians. always sticking finger into girl's butt hole n ahem the amazing funky smell. i throw up a couple of times now cause i can smell the indian sweat off the massage girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi sorry to read thst u had bad punt . I read a few replies. And Steven Seagal is right u tipped up front. I do that also and i usually tip more than is expected. Sometimes u get rewarded 10 fold. Sometimes you get stock standard service and occasionally u get duds. I have seen Carli . Didnt click. pretty girl
    Bum not my taste. She was accommodating and it was ok. I was a little disappointed. But thats punting not everyone is a winner
    . Then one of my forum bros in here gave her a shot inspite of hearing my experience . And his review could not have been more glowing unless it had been exposed to a neon sign.. made me envious. But thats the way it goes. It was bad form to take the money back. You will find part of the problem came from there.. if u pay up front thats an added risk u take. Once you give it thats it. Well my two cents only

More popcorn please........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear about your experience with Carli but have to say I've had good experiences with her and that was after Ouch told me he hadn't clicked with her.. but that was a while ago so yep, things might have changed.. but in Ivy's defence I've always found her to be reliable and straight forward with me.. someone I like giving my business to and she always handle her shop and girls well and usually deals with complaints in a reasonable manner.. Anyway, that's my experience. . Happy New Year's and happy punting to you all..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast