Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much have you spent punting this year?

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

How much have you spent punting this year?

I think I'll have to acknowledge now a 'habit' rather than a hobby, having spent a record $9,390 this year on 75 'treatments' from Sydney's luscious assortment of pretty young things. First punt was NYD at North Sydney Massage in Eden Lane, and I hung up my queue for the year this week yesterday at Summerville which never disappoints.
    My biggest spend award goes to North Sydney's Pure Massage where I now select the ladies based on 'who haven't I fucked' rather than 'who has the best tits'.
    Special mentions Bamboo, Broadway Vitality Charm, and Cute 515 Townhall who all have presented some very attractive ML for my pleasures.
    My mission for 2016 is to get back in the saddle more regularly with Darcy at Amanda Heavens. A variety of Asian pussy is one of the rewards for being a guy, but an hour with a horny cougar in good shape is even better!

Happy New Year everybody, stay safe.

Henry.

Only Heaven knows bra

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Only Heaven knows bra

Actually, not that hard to calculate:

One RnT session per week = ($35 + $50) x 52 = $4,420.00 give or take a few hundreds when I either missed one week or have more than one session in the same week then a few premium extras and a couple of double sessions. So say $4,500 for the year will be just about right !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Not keeping score but can quickly work it out.
    2 or 3 punts per week at around $240 per punt adds up to around $30,000 this year.
    Money well spent I reckon and definitely no regrets. There is nothing I would rather spend my money on.
    And it gives me a warm inner glow knowing the money I spend having fun also funds the travel adventures of Japanese girls, cosmetic surgery for Korean girls, feeds the families back home of Thai girls, funds the education of Chinese girls, and buys apartments back home for HK and Singapore girls
    I am a fucking humanitarian

I'll do it all again next year.
    Happy new year bros, WLs, and managers !!!
    Enjoy!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So say $4,500 for the year will be just about right !!
    I know you like a punt of the other variety too Ah Lungor. They say that the Melbourne Cup is one of the hardest to win money on because of the size of the field, its quality and all the variables that raises. It is only the hype that attracts so much money to it. Apparently the smart punters stay clear of it! I felt sorry for you this year as you layed quite a few bets within the race to cover yourself, so you are a smart punter (in so much as that isn't a contradiction) but the Melbourne Cup is all hype and eats smart punters as much as dumb punters for breakfast. Better to just enjoy the race hype than risk money on it.

But my question, as it relates to "punting" too, are you ahead or behind this year in your gambling dollar? What about everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I know you like a punt of the other variety too Ah Lungor. They say that the Melbourne Cup is one of the hardest to win money on because of the size of the field, its quality and all the variables that raises. It is only the hype that attracts so much money to it. Apparently the smart punters stay clear of it! I felt sorry for you this year as you layed quite a few bets within the race to cover yourself, so you are a smart punter (in so much as that isn't a contradiction) but the Melbourne Cup is all hype and eats smart punters as much as dumb punters for breakfast. Better to just enjoy the race hype than risk money on it.

But my question, as it relates to "punting" too, are you ahead or behind this year in your gambling dollar? What about everyone else?
    Brother Sextus,

I think in terms of sports bet and racing betting, I'm $2,000-$3,000 down overall this year.

Won some good money when Queensland won the series back and of course, the two Qld teams met in the Grand Final, can't lose !!

Had some good wins earlier in the carnival when Mongolian Khan won the Caulfield Cup, but my lucks went down hills when Khan was scratched from the Cup due to injury.

My each way bet on the day was Criterion who came third and I collected $550 back from the place but on hind sight, I should have invested my $200 on Criterion differently. Like: take Criterion 1st, 2nd and 3rd and the field, it will cost me the same $200 for a 13% stakes on the trifecta which paid $26,045, 13% would have returned $3,385.85 and I would have been a very happy man.

Well, everyone was an expert on hind sight, but still, that's the only way I could have won something from the Cup this year.

BTW, an early tip for the Perth Cup this year, Delicacy to win and the field for the trifecta, wish me luck !!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Not keeping score but can quickly work it out.
    2 or 3 punts per week at around $240 per punt adds up to around $30,000 this year.
    Money well spent I reckon and definitely no regrets. There is nothing I would rather spend my money on.
    And it gives me a warm inner glow knowing the money I spend having fun also funds the travel adventures of Japanese girls, cosmetic surgery for Korean girls, feeds the families back home of Thai girls, funds the education of Chinese girls, and buys apartments back home for HK and Singapore girls
    I am a fucking humanitarian

I'll do it all again next year.
    Happy new year bros, WLs, and managers !!!
    Enjoy!
    If you can afford to spend $30K in punting a year, what sort of income are you on brother? $300K ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think mine will be around $10K-15K.. Like other brothers, I normally punt once a week. It costs me 200 to have FS with my regular who I've been seeing almost every week in the last 4-5 months.. With other girls it's $120, but there are some weeks that I punt twice.. So $10-15K sounds about right.. And hell yeah, it's money well spent. Better than my gambling habit, which probably got me $10K down without anything in return.. I wish I could stop it.. It feels so bad but oh so good... Just gonna take it slow next year as I'm planning to start my family...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Way too much. Probably spent at least 3k in the last two months trying different places and girls.

Was a bit of an awkward moment when I realised this shit gets more expensive then keeping a girlfriend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well done brothers... am short of time generally so I'm guessing I was somewhere in the $1,000 - $1,500 range across ~10-12 visits

Good luck in 2016!

Junior Member(有D料到)

So far I have spent $0 this year!!
    That figure is set to increase quite soon though. Hahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would think 5-10k is about average

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am embarrassed to tell you the amount that I have spent this year on WLs.
    More than Brother Rooter !!
    Just like others on this thread, I have enjoyed every minute with the Ladies that I see.
    The main reason is that my sessions are normally 2 or 3 hours at a time.
    I spent the dying hours of 2015 with one of my favourites in a 3 hour session.
    The year ended with a Bang !!
    There were more "fireworks" in the room than there was on the Harbour Bridge.
    It was good to know that I was her last customer of 2015 and I took her home too.
    I have made up my mind to spend a lot less in 2016.
    I can do this by having less sessions or reducing the length of each session.
    I have been really strong, so far in 2016. I have not spent any money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Yes that's the average ....

Some of our VIPs are over $ 25k
    Holy Moly... I feel poor all of a sudden lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Back in the scene after about 3 years.. and spent about 1k... in 3 months. So about same per month with Mr AH!

Junior Member(有D料到)

How much have you spent punting this year?

Mine is not too interesting. I basically do massage and I've spent roughly $4500 in the last 12 months (~$90 weekly). I share bank accounts with the wife. I have some money stashed aside but it is running out and so I'm going to try and cut back to $2500 yearly. Best bang for my buck has been with non-professional Chinese uni students. Their technique is not the best but I find it quite arousing to talk to them about their personal lives and their sex lives during the session.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Re punting spend

$200K + approx over 40yrs and still no end in sight..used to always punt with different girls year in year out.Now have a favourite handful[/B].

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WOW

200k / 40 is like 5k per year

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Used to spend $25k per year until the shop owner recognised me lolz....
    I have limit myself to one or two visits per month to my favourite shop only because the owner and mamasan there has become like a friend to me haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    I think mine will be around $10K-15K.. Like other brothers, I normally punt once a week. It costs me 200 to have FS with my regular who I've been seeing almost every week in the last 4-5 months.. With other girls it's $120, but there are some weeks that I punt twice.. So $10-15K sounds about right.. And hell yeah, it's money well spent. Better than my gambling habit, which probably got me $10K down without anything in return.. I wish I could stop it.. It feels so bad but oh so good... Just gonna take it slow next year as I'm planning to start my family...
    Same with khuntong bro, around 12 to 15k.... I was spending more couple years ago when I was splurging on those outcall agencies. Now I have to be selective, pick and choose. Satisfaction rate has decreased as a result and I'm not punting as often. I guess with plans for families it will get more complicated but i never try to punt when I have a serious girlfriend so things are simpler for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast