Thread: Lily 18 (or 25) - In Brisbane

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Lily 18 (or 25) - In Brisbane

Had to bail on this lass, but she was very good about it and I'd really like to drop in on her. I know, I've been asking a lot, but I've also been contributing.

Here's her profile:

http://brisbane.backpage.com/FemaleE...nning/12146170

I know she's not 18, but I'd take her regardless if those photos even half represent the really thing. I did a bit of researching and came up with nothing. I did see her advertised before, about a year ago.

If she's even close to what she's advertising, I'll say she's be worth the dollars.

Anyone know anything about her?

bloody hell - $300/hour PLUS extra for extra services. bit outside my price range and she doesn't really describe anything that seems to make it worth paying that much. I think better VFM elsewhere.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Probably right. But that elusively tight little package is such a draw. Old and flabby is getting old.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe she tutors on the side. Extra help for those pesky A Level exams maybe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol. In any case... I'd be interested to know whether she's worth the dough.

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar

Avoid

Dont do it. She looks more like a lesbian biker. Size12+. STOLE ANOTHER F#*KING $150 FROM A SECRET POCKET IN MY WALLET WHILE I WAS SHOWERING (which i didnt realize till i got home). Gave me a halfass HJ with no finish and sent me packing after 20mins. It was the most dissipointing punt do far. If rather an old asian duck from a fake ad.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahahah. Thanks, mate. Sorry it was so miserable. Almost dropped in on her on a lonely summer's night. I'm glad now that I didn't!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wonder if it would be worth calling the police on a WL/ML that steals. I couldn't be bothered.