Thread: Madison Missina - Gagging delight

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool Madison Missina - Gagging delight

Been a long time since I've posted. But before Christmas decided to treat myself as I've been good all year and have some spare cash.

Saw Madison Missina (google her name. You'll find videos). Expensive - way over priced. She asks a lot but I'd happily pay $400 an hour to see her again.

Short, cute and gorgeous. Easy conversation. Very talkative and somewhat annoying laugh. She tried to spend to much time talking considering I was paying $800 an hour - like she was trying to dodge the main event.

However she is a demon in bed. She gave me the run down and I've never face fucked a girl this hard and have her love it. I mean Sasha Grey style. Grabbing her hair with both my hands and ramming my cock down her throat. Spit, slobber, lovely gagging sounds and a smile when she needed a break. Girl can hold her breath like no ones business. Awesome pussy. Great ass fucking. The girls is an all rounder. Totally fell in love.

But like I said it was a special occasion. Spent a few hours with her but couldn't do it again until she lowers her price. However if you have the coin definitely do her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow,

Sounds like you treated yourself to an early christmas present and NYE fireworks all in one go!