Thread: Chloe (Korean) - Bad Customer Service. Big disappointment!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Chloe (Korean) - Bad Customer Service. Big disappointment!

This is my first review in this AR forum so I sincerely apologise if I didn't write well.

I just visited the shop earlier. Initially I wanted to see Jerry aka Christmas for her Diamond service but unfortunately she was with another customer (I had not booked earlier only because I happened to be around the area and thought I'd pop in to see if she was available).
    They told me there was one girl available named Chloe for basic service and I was introduced to her. She is Korean and has pretty face and great slim body. Physically she is very attractive to my standard. Even so, I was not convinced that I really wanted to see her at first given I went there for a Diamond service, so I wanted to leave the premises and thought of coming back another time. Anyway, the two guys working there at the time managed to convince me to try Chloe and they said a lot of customers were happy and came back for her. I was offered $160 for an hour service although the Fri and Sat night rate for one hour of 'basic' service was $180. So I accepted the offer. But note that I didn't change my mind because the discount they gave me but more because they managed to convince me to try out and they kind of 'guaranteed' that I would be pleased.

Money given, I was ushered into the second room (from the front). Then she came in and gave me a towel and asked me to take a shower. But before that, as she walked into the room, she didn't seem happy so I asked her (with a smile) if she was ok or if she was tired, to which she said she was ok. I then took a shower quickly (while she was outside getting her stuff) and after that grabbed my wallet and took out $40 and I gave it to her as tip as she was entering the room, hoping that the tip would cheer her up a little bit. And I swear I didn't have any intention for her to give me extra service whatsoever. It was purely an effort on my side to make her happy. She said 'thank you' for the tip. We had a bit of chit chat to break the ice and I sincerely praised her for her beauty and great body.

So we started and went about our business and no drama along the way except that she said she was ticklish when I first I landed my tongue on her nipples etc. We had a bit of laugh because of this which I thought was good as it also made me feel a little more comfortable. I was already horny at the time and wanted to hit the base and began with a mish. A few minutes later I asked for a doggy style and nicely asked her if she could face the mirror as I wanted to be able to see her face at the same time. She agreed with my request although I could feel that she was a bit reluctant. After a few minutes doing it, I felt I wanted to try a blowjob with a condom in order to stimulate myself further, which I thought was part of the package. At this point, she deeply sighed and said something in Korean which I could only assume the she was complaining. Upon realising that I might have asked a service that was not part of the package, I then quickly said to her 'please do not do it if it is not part of the package' and I also said sorry for my ignorance if that was the case (never did I think of asking something that was not part of the package). She didn't respond and she took off the old condom and started cleaning my brother before putting a new one on. From this point, I started feeling a disappointment with the service provided. What I expected to have happened was for her to tell me if blowjob with a condom was indeed not included in the basic service and I would be more than happy to accept that.

I was let down and it affected me mentally. I was not as keen as when I started and I could not focus and could not get an erection as she was doing her BJ. After a few moments, I said to her - nicely - that I wanted to have another doggy style (and I wishfully hoped it could excite my little brother). As with the first time, I asked her if she could face the mirror but this time she insisted to face away from the mirror. Well, I thought it was a perfectly normal request from a punter like me for such thing, especially when I asked her nicely and politely so I don't quite understand why she refused. Things went downhill from here. I completely lost all the interest to continue with this so I told her, please do not bother to continue. Even though I was disappointed with the service (which contradicts to what was conveyed to me by the two guys who convinced me), I acted calm. She said the time was not up - I think we only went for about 30 minutes - and I believe she wanted to tell me that she would ask to refund the money. I quickly said to her, don't worry about the money but I mentioned that I would speak to her manager (I assumed one of the two blokes was the manager as I didn't ask who they were and their names). I then put my clothes on and walked outside and said thank you to her as she opened the door for me. I then spoke with the receptionist how disappointed I was with the service and that I spent $200 for such a bad customer service.The guy seemed sincere enough to apologise to me.

Now, if what the guys said to me (about Chloe's great service and how customers were happy and came back for her service) was a true indication of her service and to give her the benefit of the doubt, she may have had an uneventful day and it may have lead to the way she acted when she was with me, and I can only say that I guess it was just not a lucky night for me. And for this, I am not encouraging anyone to not ask for her service because it would be unfair even for someone like Chloe who are trying to earn a living. But if what happened to me could be used as an indication of how bad her service is, then I think she really needs to seriously make some improvements on the customer service, because no way I would call that an example of customer service. In my line of work, I deal with customers so I think I can say that I have a fair understanding what a decent customer service is all about.

Last but not least, I hope what I have written above does not offend anyone as I have no intention to do so. What I am trying to establish is a constructive feedback towards the service I encountered tonight and hopefully it does not happen to other punters.

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    You provided an honest assessment of you punt and it was well written l

Seagal

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear you had a bad exp. For me I never go 1hr on a first visit. Always 30mins so that if I exp something like this then it won't be for too long. And if the girl exceeded my expectations then I increase the time on my next visit. Well lesson learned aye. KPS strikes again. But I don't blame her entirely maybe she had a bad time with a previous customer and has affected her. Who knows, but thanks for an honest review and warning. Better luck next time aye.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks guys, for the advice. As you can probably tell, I am still an inexperienced punter, still trying to work my way through this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only been to this shop once. I couldn't be bothered making a new topic so I piggybacked cuteguy's http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ll-pretty-Thai

I saw on the Marrickville roster that particular girl was "recommended" and wanted to see if she was any good. I booked her for an hour, so yeah I made the same mistake and paid the price getting stuck with TPS!

She was very hot don't get me wrong but the girls here it seems aren't paid enough to even consider taking care of customers properly or what's the deal?
    If you pay $160/hr I'd say the girl is getting at least getting $80 if not $100. Any Marrickville regulars have any insights?

So there is a certain vibe you might get that the girls think they are too good or better than you. Which is a laughable.

My advice would be don't be so apologetic!!!! I would try and find out the exact services that are on offer before I even see the girl. So you know what standard the girl being held up to.

As as brothers have pointed out always take a 30 minute session when first visiting a girl, no matter how big the hype is. So in a worst case scenario you can cut your losses.