Thread: Here's an Idea, Ladies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Here's an Idea, Ladies.

Would it be so difficult for a a few good (hot) ladies to put genuine photos up in their ads, provide the amazing service that they always promise, and charge a fair rate? I mean, seriously. You get these old birds trying to ram blokes through the door at up to $200/hour. Bore the guy to death or shock him with a disgusting work environment, and guaranty they'll never see him or his mates again.

Instead, don't be old and ugly, post genuine photos, provide amazing service, and be guaranteed consistent work as long as you're willing to take it. Do this at $120/hour and make a VERY tidy living! I don't get it.

If any of you ladies are reading this, understand that we blokes (who crave the attention of sexy ladies) will respect you and PAY YOU well, many times over for great service and a bit of genuine sincerity. We're all looking for that elusive gem, that pretty little angel that makes us feel like superman when we visit, and jelly as we exit. It's like any good trade. Customers want someone to offer genuine service with smile. The trust has to be there.

Mind you; we, on the other side need not be annoying walkers, either. I think weneed to police ourselves in order that all of what I mentioned above is not only attainable, but desirable.

End of rant

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Because these 'pretty little angels' are going to universities to make something of themselves. Why would a girl with looks and a brain waste their time doing sex work in this day and age? You say that the decent punter will pay well and show respect. That's true. But the truth is, sex work is dangerous and unpleasant for most people and generally speaking, a last resort. Though I agree with you about the old ducks. Anyone can be a 21 year old Angel with dd's on the net now, and these old clams are taking advantage of this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    Because these 'pretty little angels' are going to universities to make something of themselves.
    I'm referring to those already involved in sex work. For me, "pretty little angels" doesn't necessarily imply age. Unless, of course, the age is very evident as "aged."

Senior Member(無間使者)

they are

I recall an old marketing lecturer explaining

Quality - Service - Price
    Pick any two.

So you can have the better price by sacrificing Quality or Service.

Or you can get the netter Quality by paying higher Price.

The good looking and smart Uni girls are available just not for $180/hr.

HH

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    I'm referring to those already involved in sex work. For me, "pretty little angels" doesn't necessarily imply age. Unless, of course, the age is very evident as "aged."
    True. But chances are, if the girl is attractive and not 'ugly and old' she won't be in the Business-she'll have many more options in life. That was my argument.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros View Post
    I recall an old marketing lecturer explaining

Quality - Service - Price
    Pick any two.

So you can have the better price by sacrificing Quality or Service.

Or you can get the netter Quality by paying higher Price.

The good looking and smart Uni girls are available just not for $180/hr.

HH
    That's true. A lot of punters don't think about this, just their own wallets.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You have a point. I was looking at it from the perspective of a girl that would have to work for it. Obviously, a 20yo super-hottie wouldn't need to dial down the price, and wouldn't need to work as much. Ingenue ss the target is the in-betweeners. My point being that with all of what I mentioned above taken care of, they would have no shortage of work. 5 or 6 jobs a day, and she's doing quite well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    That's true. A lot of punters don't think about this, just their own wallets.
    I was specifically looking at it from the provider's point of view. You can see that's the benefits I mentioned were hers. Of course, it would ultimately end up in everyone winning if everyone stuck to the game plan.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    I was specifically looking at it from the provider's point of view. You can see that's the benefits I mentioned were hers. Of course, it would ultimately end up in everyone winning if everyone stuck to the game plan.
    Offering a lower price service just means she ends up seeing more customers and I expect encourage more disrespectful customers to book her. Which may be acceptable if she is trying to build a client base, but it increases her likelihood of having bad experiences. I am guessing most girls would prefer to increase their margin and retain more job satisfaction.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why aren't old and ugly birds allowed to offer services? Some people like that sort of thing and some people aren't comfortable with hotties.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    RLP: Good point.

DSanchez: True enough, but I think they should be a bit more sincere regarding the age in their ads.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "Why aren't old and ugly birds allowed to offer services?"

They are. They're just rarely honest about it.