As for Japan its very hard punting place you need to do a ton of research if want Japanese and even then its hit and miss unless you speak really good Japanese.
You can not actually go to many of the great places you can find on the net, as a for a top tip go here Tobita-Shinchi Osaka amazing like Amsterdam but way better cleaner not as unsafe feeling just wait for the mama san and girl to shout out to you, many will.I got a great looking 23 hottie for 1hr for Gaijin price 210,000 yen she looked like a Magma hottie but there where many more to choose from dressed as nursers,air hostess etc .
Took me upstairs to a clean well appointed room asked me if wanted to shower i declined had just had one ,stripped off she cleaned me with wipes and inspected me then she stripped, fantastic fit body.Some play cbj and sex in a few positions i didnt last long she was soo hot.
I went late afternoon while still light and there was plenty of availability wish had gone two days earlier as would of been back there every day this was my last day osaka.
Check out this video also for a look of the area you can glimps some of the girls .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APWNA8FMGA0