New Jenny @ Bellevue 12

Person's Name Jenny
    Establishment : 12 Bellevue - Surry Hills
    Date of Visit : December, 2015
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Tel:9281 8480
    12 Bellevue street Surry hills , www.bellevue12.com.au
    Hours of Business : 9:00am - 2:00am
    Rates : 20min $50, 30min $65, 45min $100, 60min $130
    Size/shape : slim, trimmed pussy, B+-C- cups.
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Services Provided : Bbj with cim, kissing, cat bath, covered sex.
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes, this was an hour session.

G’day Mates,

This is a review of ‘New’ Jenny.

Before I get going here, I need to explain that I have had mixed results with Jennys.

One is example of this is the sister of my mate Adolfo ‘Hitler’ Martinez. Adolfo had a really hot sister named Jesusita, but called Jenny. Jenny had lovely brown skin, D cup breasts, wide hips, beautiful almond shaped eyes and a mellifluous, Latina voice and accent. I really had the hots for her.

Well, one day, right out of the blue, Adolfo asked me why I never asked Jenny for a date. I told him I was too scared to because I knew she didn’t like me. Adolfo pointed out I was wrong about that. You see, he had secretly read her diary and in it she wrote “Steven Seagal is cute”. Well that was good enough for me and the next time I was alone with her the following interaction occurred.

Seagal: How about we go see a movie Jenny?
    Jenny: That’s a stupid question.
    Seagal: And why is that?
    Jenny: Because all the girls, me included’ think you’re a dickhead.
    Seagal: Now Jenny, talk nice to me.
    Jenny: You’re lucky I am talking to you at all.

I was furious with Adolfo. I looked all over for him and finally located him outside the grocery store where the following interaction took place.

Seagal: I ought to knock your head down in between your knees.
    Adolfo: I’m sorry man. I read her diary wrong.
    Seagal: What do you mean?
    Adolfo: In my haste I thought it said ‘Steven Seagal is cute”.
    Seagal: What did it say?
    Adolfo: It said “Steven Seagal is a cunt”.

Needless to say, things never developed between Jesusita-Jenny and myself.

A second ‘Jenny’ encounter has been with Jenny, the mamasan, at 269 Canterbury Road, Canterbury. For those of you unfamiliar with Jenny, she is built like a beer barrel with a head and about 4 feet tall.

Some aspects of my relationship with Jenny were ok. For example, when I was a regular and had to wait, she would often come over, pull up her top and offer her tits for me to suck.

The bad news was she chronically lied to me. Every time I would come in there she would promise there would b young pretty girls next went and when I returned, I found hags older than the week before.

My favourite lie of hers regarded the famous Monica. I had seen Monica several times and booked her for 3:00. When I arrived here is what happened.

Jenny: Well, here is Monica (pointing to a WL in the hallway.)
    Seagal: That’s not Monica. That is LuLu.
    Jenny: It’s Monica.
    Seagal: Give me a break. Where is Monica?
    Jenny: LuLu is now Monica!

The funny end to this that I took Lulu anyway instead of walking and hated myself for that.

Finally, there was old Hong Kong Jenny at Bellevue12. Folks, I still get hot under the collar thinking about a double I had with her and Vicky. Jenny was talking dirty saying things like “Fuck my hot pussy Steven” and “Vicky, stick your tongue up Steven’s arse!” She was short with big boobs, a funny voice and I was sorry to see her go.

This brings us to ‘New’ Jenny.

She has been at Bellevue for a few months now.

Jenny is mid 40’s attractive face, B+-C- breasts with nice nipples. She has a trimmed pussy.

She seemed a little shy at first, but warmed up quickly and offered good service that included dfk, bbj with cim, covered sex in any and all positions.

Her English is poor but she tries very hard to please and seems a nice person.

The only fly in the ointment was when I asked how old she was and she said 33. Folks, she is 43 at least, but that’s not really all that important.

I won’t mind seeing her again because I did enjoy myself.

Oh, there was one Jenny I left out. She was a Cauc Jenny in Kingswood and in her mid 40’s too. After I came out of the shower, I saw her flicking through the bills in my wallet and the following conversation ensued:

Seagal: What are you doing?
    Jenny: I’m looking for a tip.
    Seagal: Isn’t that something we discuss?
    Jenny: You seem a generous bloke.
    Seagal: ‘Seem’ is the operative word here. I’ll give you a tip.
    Jenny: What is the tip?
    Seagal: The tip is “Keep your cotton-picking fingers out of my wallet!”

It is unnecessary to say the punt went downhill after that.

Well, I have to go now.

See you again soon friends.

Until that time gang . . .until that time.

Steven

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow that is rude of Jenny to flick thru your wallet? She seems like a druggie kinda woman.