Thread: Rotten apples of Springwood

Junior Member(有D料到)

Rotten apples of Springwood

So as usual had the urge for a punt... Don't have any usuals as the last one left at the bamboo panda... So decided to go for backpage... Searched... Thought this seemed legit... So on my way.. The best thing I do this days is confirm in text that if the photos don't verify I will leave...

And as expected but the curiosity had the best of me.. Went to check out and turned out to be an Asian in 50s... No where near the photos on the backpage ad... So as soo. As the door opened did a runner... Thank god I wasn't that horny... Link below...

Anyhow ended at Sunshine.. As suggested by one of the punters saw M*** but when the massage started everything was good... Nice tickle.. But as soon as the session started.. The chick seemed to be not interested... Just after the money... Anyhow She couldn't get me over the line... So left after paying...

Ended up on the Northside as per my last review..where the same chick was available...

Finally after 80kms had to go the same old spot...

Link: if it stops working beware the chick works from the Springwood Motor inn

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRub...ether/11631253

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

i agree

I haven't replied in a long time, sorry about that, but just started posting again. I went to that hag and she was horrible. She opened the door and it was dark. I could see her forehead and eyes and she had these nice face eye lashes on, so I was like "yeah lets go". I was so horny, I proceeded in and paid up front. Then the lights came on and fuck, what an old saggy fat old hag. I was fucked. So I paid for 30, she was super old and rushed me out in like 15 min, pretended that she only spoke Chinese, had a bunch of fake eye lash kits all over the room, and was cooking out of a slow cooker in the bathroom. Since I finished super quick, I thought I could at least get a great massage. It was fuck all. She had covered the light perfectly to dim the room so that you couldn't tell what you were getting into. I should have known better, but I was too horny.

Super embarrassed to say that I actually paid for service there, but if anyone says their pics are 100% real and are at the Springwood Hotel, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say thanks to AlphaY for posting this and I wished I could have written this sooner to warn everyone but have had too much to deal with lately.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @bender

That's all good... I hope everyone else understands why we don't put reviews...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Springwood is the place for pimps nowdays, mainly operating out of the Springwood motor inn, just avoid.

And yes, sunshine has lost my love too, way too money orientated, the prices the girls are asking does not match the quality of the serivce sadly.