Asian Star - Unit 1, 32 Meadow Ave, Coopers Plains. QLD 4108

Went in after work and saw the line up below I ended up choosing Amy

Girl from Beijing, Chinese not Hong kong stated on website
    170 cm tall,
    Size 9
    busty D possibly DD cup bust
    black long hair
    Possible size 36,28,36
    Had a hint of Fan Bing bing only had bigger boobs and booty.

Overall
    Looks 8
    body 8 would be higher if she was a little bit toner
    Attitude 9 very gfe
    Service 7

I would recommend her.

She wasn't toned or slim like the average Asian girl as she had substantial curves for an Asian and she was very approachable. She was first in the line up lucky I was the only punter that the time so i decided to look through the line up. There was the whole southeast asian range to choose from chinese, japanese, phillipines, and korean. I normally go for the koreans but Amy just had that cheeky bikini girl wink which a guy can't resist. Book her for 30mins.
    We started off cuddling and had some small talk lite touching followed by a cat bath.
    Then a nice and slow CBJ plenty of eye contact and cheeky seductive winks.
    Cowgirl whilst sucking on her huge melons after about a few minutes and working up a sweat we switched to mish and finished off orgasming together which is a bonus.

Cuddle for another 5 minutes showered and left.

Came to Melbourne to study english

Details from website
    Ellie - New Korean girl, size 6, 158 cm tall, shoulder length brown hair, smiling face, very friendly. Looks and can be deceiving with this girl - very good service.
    Yuki - Looks like Snow White. 1st time to AS & BNE, Japanese girl. Black hair, Cherry lips, white skin, Tall, slim body size 5, snow white skin, big eyes, natural busty C cup. Was going to be my second choice as I had never tried japanese by felt like she was in her mid-late 20's
    Apple - our popular Chinese girl. We suggest phone bookings for Apple. Apple is olive skin, slim, petite, size 4, only 23 years young, busty C cup.
    and two others which didn't leave much of a good impression

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol, nice advert. You wouldn't need that if the service standards are matching what's offered in Sydney.