Thread: Pink Pocket Rocket

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pink Pocket Rocket

Lady's Name: Pink.

Establishment: 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point.

Date of Visit. 2nd January 2016

Lady's Photos: Pink @64 Alexander (Genuine).

Hours of Business: 10 am until Late.

Rates $150:00 an hour. (Great Value).

Size/Shape: Nice small slim package. A cup Boobs. Responsive nipples that love gentle attention.

Nice clean Pussy. Little bit of hair above pubic region.

Services Provided. BBBJ. DATY. DFK< FS in a variety of positions, Massage.

Roster: Saturday Monday Plus other days.

Nationality: Chinese.

Value for Money. Yes. Recommended.

A check of the TP64 Roster last Saturday 2nd January 2016, showed a number of Ladies that I enjoy seeing.
    The name that jumped out at me was Pink.

I have seen her many times and they have always been great sessions.

The best start to any session for me, is when the Lady looks genuinely happy to see me. Pink was all over me, with welcoming hugs and kisses.
    Her smile was worth the cost of the session.

All this was before we even reached her room.

I was Pink’s first customer of the day so I was treated to watching her undress and parade around in her sexy underwear. She put on a show for me. In most cases I find this more of a turn on than some of the “Work Clothes” that the Ladies wear.

Pink provides all the great services that we have come to expect from the top ladies at 64. What she has in addition, is her happy enthusiastic attitude and her desire to give great customer satisfaction.

Pink is attending English classes but we had a lot of laughs trying to understand some words and signs. Google translator was used on a few occasions.

Pink is not shy about getting horny, she gets really excited when she is close to coming in DATY. Her whole body rises off the bed and the moans of pleasure are great for my ego.

Pink knows me well and knows that I would prefer no sounds or moaning if it is not real. I was convinced that it was all genuine, her actions, sounds and wetness all would have convinced me if there had been any doubt.

Pink provided me with great BBBJ with lots of slurping and eye contact. This is always a dilemma for me. I want to close my eyes and just enjoy the sensual feelings, but I also want to look at her and also look in the mirror too. Decisions !!!

After a rest (for me), we had safe sex in many positions. One of the advantages of a small lady is the variety of positions that you can try, not always on the bed ???

I have not gone into intimate details about my session. Other people have written reports about their experiences with Pink with more details.

How can this small slim lady pack so much sexual energy into such a tiny frame ?

Pink probably would not suit someone who likes big Boobs, but, if you want to have a great time with a genuinely sexy pocket rocket, you will get great value from Pink.

Pink is like most of the Ladies that I see, treat them well with a bit of respect and kindness and you will be well rewarded.

I look forward to seeing Pink again very soon.

YMMV

Shop Owner
    Pink is working today

Shop Owner
    pink will look after you,for booking 95241278