Thread: ANGELA: a sexy tall, slender, leggy Thai cat-walk model

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

ANGELA: a sexy tall, slender, leggy Thai cat-walk model

227 Broadway is my go to place for R&T, but I was near Central Station it was raining and was I short of time so I popped into the sister shop, the original 316 Central.
    316 Central isn't as luxurious as 227 Broadway but the rooms are nice and clean, the management is efficient and most importantly they have the same young, sexy, friendly, pretty girls who work at 227, so you can't really go wrong.
    There was only one girl free, Angela and I hadn't seen her before and I always like something new so I booked her.
    When she appeared in the room I was glad I popped in.
    Angela is very impressive; she's very very tall, and very slim, and has a very exotic look, and most importantly she's a really friendly and sexy girl.

LOOKS, BODY and PERSONALITY
    Angela is a 23yo Thai girl and she told me she's a model back in Thailand.
    I totally her believe because she has got the classic cat walk model figure; very tall, very leggy, very slender.
    I reckon she is around 6 foot in the old money - at least 180cm.
    And no, she isn't a ladyboy - definitely 100% sexy female.
    Perfectly proportioned slim body; long legs, cute little bum, tiny titties, and very slender waist and hips. And the classic perfect smooth, silky Thai skin with the golden complexion.
    She's a pretty girl with a very exotic look so might be a bit of a mix; but then again Thai girls sometimes have that mixed/exotic/Eurasian look even if they are 100% Thai.
    Most models are a bit snobby and up themselves but Angela is very warm and sweet with a good sense of humour.
    She's a party girl enjoying her time in Australia; pubs, beach, clubs, drinking, partying.

PART I
    Angela gives a nice massage.
    She's not a highly skilled technician but competent enough.
    I don't go to a R&T to fix a bad back, neck, or shoulder; I go for a nice relaxing time and enjoy the company and touch of a sexy young lady.
    Really nice girl to talk to while enjoying a massage - very friendly.

PART II
    I wish Angela was a FS girl!
    I would love to start at her toes and lick my way up her long legs, make a long pit stop at her pussy, then make my way up her slender tummy, her tiny titties, nibble on her neck, and kiss her sweet lips.
    And then I would love to pump her as she wraps those never ending long legs around my neck ...
    Well that's what I was fantasising as she was doing her thing on my cock and before long I came like a burst fire hydrant.
    She's got a sexy HJ technique with a nice slow build up, sexy looks and poses and then fast with one hand and then double handed until I blew

EXTRAS?
    I never ask for extras and none were offered.

CONCLUSION
    Great girl!
    It's not often you meet an Asian girl that tall, and when you add to that her exotic looks, friendly personality, and sexy Part II you're on a winner.
    I usually go for the short curvy cute girls like Emily rather than the tall slender glamorous ones. But Angela has won me over to tall girls.
    I'm keen to see her again and I'll have to ask the mamasan if she's got any more tall girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    very delicious Pad Thai.

Quote Originally Posted by foxybabe View Post
    very delicious Pad Thai.
    I'd love to invite this tall sexy Thai back to my pad any time

I am glad you like our new girl Angela~

She was doing some modeling in Sydney before she joined us.

Her height not very suitable as a ML, lots customers raising up head slowly surprisingly when looking at her while she saying hello~

She is very sunny could bring you sunshine, she said "Am not too tall, am no big tits, but am always happy and friendly~"
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Quote Originally Posted by 316central massage View Post

Her height not very suitable as a ML, lots customers raising up head slowly surprisingly when looking at her while she saying hello~

She is very sunny could bring you sunshine, she said "Am not too tall, am no big tits, but am always happy and friendly~"
    She really was like sunshine on a gloomy rainy day.
    Her height was not a problem at all for me and I am definitely not a tall guy.
    It was a unique experience being with such a tall Asian girl.
    It was so sexy watching and feeling her tall slender body.
    Next time I will see her at 227 Broadway so I can enjoy more body to body contact with her.

Quote Originally Posted by 316central massage View Post

I always thought the tall slender girls were the most popular but not so it seems.
    Anyway I like a nice tall slender girl for a change.
    There are plenty of short curvy ones but the tall ones are a rare treat.
    I have always received excellent service from the tall slender ones: Nicole, Angela, Tina, and Jojo.
    Maybe it's because as the mamasan says the tall slender ones don't get chosen as much by customers so when they do they are very appreciative of being picked and reward you with excellent service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Might have to try this one give tarah a break from me lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice Thai girl, will try her soon.. Can't wait

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I Saw her in the line up very young and cute.
    With white skin.
    But i chose moncia instead. Her massage is top notch.

I will book angela next time for sure.

Have any one try shelly?
    Man she was good also! But she not on the roster any more?

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Might have to try this one give tarah a break from me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yipsamsam View Post
    Nice Thai girl, will try her soon.. Can't wait
    Good on ya guys!
    Join the End Discrimination Against Tall Girls Campaign.
    The tall girls will be very appreciative

asian_girls_with_long_legs_02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I Saw her in the line up very young and cute.
    With white skin.
    But i chose moncia instead. Her massage is top notch.

I will book angela next time for sure.

Have any one try shelly?
    Man she was good also! But she not on the roster any more?
    Thanks for asking, Shelly not here anymore, the speed of Broadway girls been changed very quickly as you could seen, we could hardly control, we have to keep the popular girls or good feedback girls who could be able to offer standard services with good attitude.
    227 Broadway Massage
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com

Had a session with the tall model angela. Very slim and petite. She has some french blood so her face feature was nice.

Im not sute hows her part 1 is because her body is so nice i couldnt resist checking her body out in details so i actually ended up giving her a massage. After giving her a nice massage i followed what most ML do to us to give a light tease massage. She was responsive when i massage her inner thigh and slightly touches her pussy.

She seems to enjoy it so i continued, asked her to turn over, then proceed to give her part 2, she is quite responsive and moves her lower body up and down in a quick motion until she was completely satisfied.
    She then proceed to give me part 2 which i enjoyed equally.
    Shes a very nice lady, to my surprise she told me she never falled for any guy so i suppose she is hard to catch. She is also a bit too tall for my liking and vice versa but would be quite suitable for taller brothers.
    Be nice to her and im sure you will be rewarded.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like she should have paid u for your services!

Quote Originally Posted by Starfire View Post
    Sounds like she should have paid u for your services!
    perhaps, haha?

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Had a session with the tall model angela. Very slim and petite. She has some french blood so her face feature was nice.

Im not sute hows her part 1 is because her body is so nice i couldnt resist checking her body out in details so i actually ended up giving her a massage. After giving her a nice massage i followed what most ML do to us to give a light tease massage. She was responsive when i massage her inner thigh and slightly touches her pussy.

She seems to enjoy it so i continued, asked her to turn over, then proceed to give her part 2, she is quite responsive and moves her lower body up and down in a quick motion until she was completely satisfied.
    She then proceed to give me part 2 which i enjoyed equally.
    Shes a very nice lady, to my surprise she told me she never falled for any guy so i suppose she is hard to catch. She is also a bit too tall for my liking and vice versa but would be quite suitable for taller brothers.
    Be nice to her and im sure you will be rewarded.
    After reading this, I feel such a pity you not a ML, we need talented staff like you.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Angela working in Broadway today~
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com