Thread: Tweed heads recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tweed heads recommendations

Hi normally i am on the southside of brisbane but am heading down to tweed heads next week, does anyone have any recommendations for massage or more down there.
    regards

Yes, as a matter of fact I do. I have been to Afterglow a couple of times. They have 'access all areas' tables which have a hole conveniently placed for your tackle to hang loose. It has been about 12 months since I was there, but the # I had for it was 0438 573 677. They're in Navigation Lane.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Couldn't find much info on that place. The number brings up a private lady listing in Surfers. There are a few business registry pages. What are the ladies like there?

Both times I've been, the women were very attractive. The ones who I met there were Australian and very attractive. Maybe she has gone solo, although when I just googled that number it says she's working out of Coolangatta, so could be there. Maybe worth asking her about Afterglow thuogh. I liked the service at Afterglow because it included body slides and shower with the ML. It has been more than 12 months so I hope they are still trading. I dont' often get down to Tweed so haven't been able to confirm they're still there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I hope so. That would make for a fun road trip.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks guys will check it out and let u know...

Baby Member(留言版初哥) yetanotherlogin's Avatar
    Dragging this thread back up from the archives since I'm heading down the border for some work training... thanks work!

Kudos to flamejob for the clues upon which I tugged...

A quick search for Afterglow Coolangatta gave: 0438573677 so *assuming* this is still MammaSan, a search for the number gave:
    https://qld.locanto.com.au/ID_897430...ew-Ladies.html
    and
    https://qld.locanto.com.au/ID_236121...I-IS-BACK.html

Soooo... On the strength of that, I'm planning a visit (or three) during my work sponsored trip to paradise, in between swimming and bars.
    If I get there... and unlike the post by Bill56 two years ago, I'll actually let you guys know whassup in the 'Gatta these days.
    Maybe a bit drained to post right away, so send your well wishes, but don't wait up.

Hoping it's a very relaxing training sesh.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The double Dutch poetry is quite clever

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A mate of mine went here this week said it was absolute heaven think he said paid like $160 on top of masssage rate but said was well worth it

Well so far nothing to tell... two days on training and haven't had the energy to do much since last post, aside from stop in at my fave on the way down and fill my head with knowledge in the daytime...

Currently waiting for a reply from the phone number listed, just asking for details on how to find the place... since nothing's mentioned in the ads.
    Wondering if its a one girl show down here? Can't be that busy on a wed night, surely.

Maybe I should just walk the strip and stop in at one of the 'Massage' (OPEN) places!

Goddamn it Sydney I miss the shit outta you and your nightlife.

Aaaand just coming back to say... nothing to tell sorry folks... didn't end up getting to see the promised land

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kidding me man!!!!!!! Fuck u missed out there br!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had some time to kill today in Tweed. Couldn’t find a lot of info on the web re Afterglow...

Dropped them a text to see if they still existed at all, the boss lady was very helpful with all the detail, right down to parking etc.

Easy parking near by, discreet entry, well set up establishment.

Met a lovely brunette Aussie lady, mid to late thirties, some huge assets and very good at her job.

Would certainly return again when in the neighbourhood next.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by K27 View Post
    Had some time to kill today in Tweed. Couldn’t find a lot of info on the web re Afterglow...

Dropped them a text to see if they still existed at all, the boss lady was very helpful with all the detail, right down to parking etc.

Met a lovely brunette Aussie lady, mid to late thirties, some huge assets and very good at her job.

Haven't been there for a long time but always good looking ladies. Did you happen to get a name for the lady you saw?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    By george, ie sunday is a great time to go and see a hot blonde.. be worth your while... she's my goto.. need to check if still there as its been a while for me.. as I don't get down that far very often..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone had any luck with the various chinese massage shops in town ... PM some intel and I can share some on brissie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Is Afterglow is open?

Quote Originally Posted by K27 View Post

That sounds great! Just trying to revive this thread as I've moved to Gold Coast temporarily on work from San Francisco. I'm looking for a massage parlour with happy ending/additional services and this place sounds like something I'd love. Can you please describe what services are offered here and the prices for the same.(So that I carry enough cash on hand, I have no idea about the going rates here)