It was late Friday night and I was heading home from the city. I thought why not pay a visit to the Marrickville shop since it was on the way. Before I did this, I viewed their roster on AUS99 and noticed that there were many girls working after midnight. For that reason, I made my way to the shop.

I was greeted by the tall friendly guy (manager) at the shop. He informed me that there were 3 girls available and all were Thai. The girls were all pretty and of medium height. The manager noted that there was a new girl, Daisy who had commenced working that night and suggested that I try her. Personally, I don’t mind trying a fresh newbie and in fact, she was the girl that caught my attention. When she introduced herself in the waiting room, she was very cute and with her slim size 6 body was just wearing a bikini. Her breasts were large and she had a well-rounded bottom which looked very sexy when she turned around in her bikini. She has light tan skin. As a consequence, I decided to go with Daisy.

Daisy appears minus the high heels and is wearing thongs. I asked what happened to her that is, she had shrunk in height close to 160cm (give or take a few centimetres). She joked and stated that she wasn’t wearing her high heels now. All is good and we start chatting and giggling and her English appears fine. She comes across as being cheerful and friendly. She mentions that she is studying and needs the money to pay for her course. If my memory serves me right, she indicated that she was 23 years of age.

She asks me to go for a shower which I have on my own. I come out and she follows. I notice that her breasts are natural size C plus but slightly sagging with huge nipples and a nice juicy bottom that would be great to grab onto and pound from behind. I wait near the bed and Daisy has a quick shower. I get onto the bed and she lies next to me. I try to see if she is willing to kiss but she moves her face to the side. I ask if she kisses and her response was “only with a boyfriend or future husband”. Now then she plays with my friend and then gets on top of me in the missionary position. She starts sliding her naked body onto mine but then moves my friend in between her breasts. She’s giving me Spanish in the missionary position as I lay on my back. In the back of my mind, I’m thinking that this girl knows what she is doing. It’s not long before my friend is making the salute which in turn makes Daisy to comment on his size. I joked that it was just average and she shakes her head and says “definitely not”.

Daisy digs out a large condom from her purse of goodies and rolls it onto my friend. She kneels in front of me and performs CBJ. Just watching a girl open her mouth wide and taking my friend in is just fascinating to watch. Daisy’s technique is a straightforward down and up movement with no teasing of the shaft with her tongue. I was hoping she could deep throat my friend but she couldn’t manage to do it. The CBJ goes for a couple of minutes while at the same time, I stimulate and suck her nipples. By now, my friend doesn’t require any more stimulation and it’s time to have some real fun.

Without saying anything, Daisy lies on her back and spreads her legs apart in order for me to enter her. We try missionary, legs over shoulder, legs apart and finally end up in doggy. There was some serious pounding of Daisy’s private part which was not really tight and this went on for a long period of time. Daisy didn’t moan like other girls especially when you go in deep and hard but I could tell from her facial expression that she was trying her best to conceal that she was enjoying it. For me, doing her doggy style was great as we faced the mirror and I stared at her sexy rounded bottom while my friend entered her from behind.

There are some girls who will go the distance while there are others who will try to finish you off quickly with HJ. The latter option is what Daisy may have had on her mind. She appeared to be tired or not keen to take any more pounding. However, I do have to say that there were no breaks in between and it was one long continuous pounding session. I asked that she get on top and be a cowgirl for me but this fell on deaf ears. Instead Daisy took my friend and began a strong repetitive movement of HJ on my friend. It felt slightly painful and ultimately, he couldn’t take it anymore and shot his load over her hand and onto my body. It was a huge load and Daisy cleaned the rest with tissue. From that moment, Daisy became somewhat silent and I wasn’t sure whether she was just tired or sleepy to converse with me from then on. Well, it was after 2am so probably both.

I took my shower and cleaned myself up alone. Daisy had her own. There was still about 10 minutes so Daisy was kind enough to offer a Thai massage. I accepted her offer and jumped onto the bed facing downwards. She gave me a hard style strong pressure Thai massage and it was certainly felt everywhere especially in my lower back. It was a very satisfying massage. The buzzer went off and Daisy finished her massage. I got up and felt any tightness in my body had disappeared with Daisy’s magic massage. I got dressed and we had a brief chat before she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Daisy provided full service without any extras or a real GFE including kissing or cuddling on the bed. That said, she is slim, sexy, pretty and with a sweet pleasant personality. Just seeing this attractive Thai girl in a bikini walk past will get your attention. In addition, her rejuvenating Thai massage at the end was just what I required after a good workout on the bed. Whilst she is new to this line of work, Daisy’s overall service was considered good and to my general satisfaction. In summary, if you want a nice young cute girl with a good sexy body who is new to this job, then you may like Daisy.