Junior Member(有D料到)

Angel tall slim model looks

Persons Name: Angel

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :64 alexander

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Visit 28/9/15

Rates : $150 an hour

Age 29

Size/shape :Size 6 Tall slim well proportioned Great arse Natural C cups great shape perky nipples. Fully shaved large protroding pussy lips

Services Role play, BJ multiple pos.cowgirl doggy missionary position - man on top, girl on back">Mish

Value for money/recommend? Yes

Went to the shop on a punt and Sophie introduced me to a new girl Angel she is a newby to the shop so I was in for a unreviewed lass well Angel is a very good looking tall slim girl great proportions I quickly agreed and exchanged salary I jumped into the shower and Angel went about her business prettying herself and adding those last bits of glamour as I was the first punter of the day I finished my shower and Angel came and passed me the towel and I dried Angel hovered around making sure that I was comfortable and I lay back as she proceeded to undress , well you have to love a great looking lady undress in front of you provocatively She had my full attention now well she climbed up the bed and started to kiss my nipples and caress my balls and then went down and started a slow wet BJ and got my cock really hard as I was quite excited and had to ask her to slow down as I don't like to com to quick I asked her to fuck me now and she eagerly applied the dom and raised herself up parted her wet lips and slowly lowered herself down and started a slow grinding pelvis rubbing Cowgirl which was driving me nuts again I had to slow down so I asked her to come up and sit on my tongue again she jumped up and got over and let me lick that very tasty clit and I sucked and slurped those lips and clit until she was grinding my face like a dervish I was ready again and had slowed my guy down a bit so I dommed up again and had her on her knees and I fucked her hard and slow in doggy until I came in that great pussy while watching my cock get gripped hard pulling her pussy in and out as i was pumping her her slow( that is a site that I really love) hard not to come while watching that site.
    I lay down and collapsed while Angel cleaned me up and started cleaning the room I rested and Angel came over and slowly gave me a very quick rub down as time was up and we had the door knock call.
    A good session for an unknown.

Till then Seeya

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's gorgeous and very good at what she does, but she hasn't been 29 for a long time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How old do you think she is?

Quote Originally Posted by uber View Post
    She's gorgeous and very good at what she does, but she hasn't been 29 for a long time.
    How long since she has been 29?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    and 25 on the website - which I would guess means closer to 35
    23/24 normally late 20s/early 30s

Shop Owner
    Angel is working today, for booking 95241278

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    i think 35 but who cares? She/s great!

Shop Owner
    Angel is working today, for booking 95241278