Thread: The lovely Jessica

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

The lovely Jessica

Dropped in about closing time over the new year and was thrilled that Summer made sure all the girls stayed for me to select from.
    All the girls were pretty as usual - Summer has a good eye - but I chose Jessica as she had the most subtle but reassuring cleavage on display.

When I got home and saw the gushing reviews for her I knew that it wasn't just me she relates well to - all the boys lover her!

So pretty, shapely, elegant, well spoken and a skillful masseuse as well. Her massage technique is very capable, but her stroking manner leading to the point where she's wearing a pearl necklace is masterful.
    Oops, I've half a nasty just writing about that - might go check the roster to see when she's next available!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bloody 'ell bro.... You just shattered my illusion that i was the only one.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by henry_lawson View Post
    Dropped in about closing time over the new year and was thrilled that Summer made sure all the girls stayed for me to select from.
    All the girls were pretty as usual - Summer has a good eye - but I chose Jessica as she had the most subtle but reassuring cleavage on display.

When I got home and saw the gushing reviews for her I knew that it wasn't just me she relates well to - all the boys lover her!

So pretty, shapely, elegant, well spoken and a skillful masseuse as well. Her massage technique is very capable, but her stroking manner leading to the point where she's wearing a pearl necklace is masterful.
    Oops, I've half a nasty just writing about that - might go check the roster to see when she's next available!
    How much is the extra for this shop?