Thread: Where can I find buxom Nepalese Cici?

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

Where can I find buxom Nepalese Cici?

Cici was a Nepalese goddess.
    I first met her at Thairapeutic and then Summerville. Then she disappeared. I heard a story that she was married and her husband tolerated the massage gig, then didn't tolerate it, then they parted, then she came back to the game. I can understand him not liking it, but shit, I'd work three jobs to keep her in my bed even occasionally.

I'm sill not convinced they are the same in fact - Cici at Thairapeutic was very modest - she didn't take her top off to reveal her ample breasts, but otherwise she was very loving.
    When she turned up at Summerville she was slimmer and very willing to unlease those magnificent puppies.

Are there multiple Nepalese Cici's swamming around?
    I'd be happy to find either one of them, or even better, find there ARE 2!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also would love to find out if anyone knows the whereabouts of this girl.

She was working several shops,, known mostly as Maya...... but was working as Cici at Summerville on Fridays.

Other shops she worked was 378 Pitt St, Always 18, Roseberry Massage, she did a brief stint at a shop in Mascot which I think was the second shop to Roseberry, also did a brief stint at Good Fortune Massage.

Anyone have any leads on what happened to her???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post

She was working several shops,, known mostly as Maya...... but was working as Cici at Summerville on Fridays.

Other shops she worked was 378 Pitt St, Always 18, Roseberry Massage, she did a brief stint at a shop in Mascot which I think was the second shop to Roseberry, also did a brief stint at Good Fortune Massage.

Did she work at 806 George st daisy?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, she did work there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I may have seen Cici/Maya on Tuesday at a cafe in pyrmont. Was driving past and saw a girl that looked so much like her. By the time I pulled over and looked in the cafe again, she had gone. Would be nice to know she is still around somewhere.

Is she an indian thai mixed?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think I may have seen Cici/Maya on Tuesday at a cafe in pyrmont. Was driving past and saw a girl that looked so much like her. By the time I pulled over and looked in the cafe again, she had gone. Would be nice to know she is still around somewhere.
    Which cafe mate? I live in Pyrmont and can check it out and see if it is her. PM me if you like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was a customer not a staff member. Was only a brief look and by the time I managed to find somewhere to pull over, she was gone so was never really sure if it was her. But the cafe was near an rnt place on wattle st