Thread: New MOC

New MOC

MOC changed ownership 2 months ago, it's no longer under Duncan's management, any feedback on the new MOC ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I didn't realise they changed hand. Have been frequenting several outcall agencies including MOC in the last two years. Recently there is a flourish of new girls in MOC. I haven't tried them all but the few I have tried, all up to what they are selling - young, innocent and new comers.

But yes the girls rotate through these agencies so often bumped into someone I met in another agencies. This seems to have happened more recently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Of the 6 girls showing as "on today" .. 3 are Asian only

So this agency is 50% irrelevant to me

No make that 100%

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thumbs up

On the whole, I've had largely poor experiences with MOC lately.

Late last year, I booked big elsa and she told me I could only bang her once in the hour. If I had known this at the outset, I could have paced myself better instead of wasting a big chunk of the session. Better still, I might have elected to not book her at all.

Also late last year, I booked a girl in advance but there was a problem at the last minute. Instead of telling me about it, they waited until I actually arrived downstairs and made contact, and THEN advised me the girl is not available. Meanwhile, I'd wasted money on a cab fare, rushing to make the appointment in time (yes, some of us punters do take punctuality seriously).

Then while I was walking away, they told me they have other girl(s), so I agreed to book one immediately. Then minutes later, I get another message giving me completely contradictory information and that the girl is not available. At this point, it felt like they were just mucking me about to piss me off deliberately. I was so mad at them for screwing me around that I boycotted them for a few months.

A couple of weeks ago, I made another booking and had a fantastic time with the girl (Fiona). By the way, she is not young. She's approaching 40 (claims to be 25, which is garbage) and she has stretch marks. But what I found unsettling on this occasion was that the receptionist (tall fellow with glasses) had red pimple spots ALL over his arms. They looked just like syringe marks. Not that this is relevant, but it did turn my stomach as I went upstairs.

This agency USED to be fantastic in its heyday, but has slipped over the years.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    MOC was great. I hope it can return to the glory days!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried MOC once after change of hand. It was an OK experience, but not worth the money they are charging. The girl, Saint Mary, is nice though, but probably need to be the first one to see her on the day. She will be a nice girl to spend time with once you get to know her very well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fock Sake View Post

A couple of weeks ago, I made another booking and had a fantastic time with the girl (Fiona). By the way, she is not young. She's approaching 40 (claims to be 25, which is garbage) and she has stretch marks.
    Approaching 40's??! She looks quite young in her pics on the website. Does that mean those pics are fake?? Can you please confirm?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hope they run well like the old days MOC

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    What about Dreamgirls? What has happened to them?

And how good were their full face photos! The standard of beauty and figures of the two or three girls (especially the first girl) must be hard to maintain and source. So sadly it seems they are no more.

Update: Hang on, I've just noticed some current activities re Dreamgirls in the AR section. I think it must be the lack of advertising of newly arrived outstanding looking girls that led me astray.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haven't noticed any difference. Then again I only tried them two or three times a year since 2013. Last girl came on time actually a little earlier for my booking so I'm fine with their management. But just haven't found someone with the quality of previous gems.