Thread: Best $150 wl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best $150 wl

Hi bros
    Keen to get your views on best $150/h wl on the circuit these days. I've found recently that 64 and 533 (who used to have great rosters of wl that provide good service eg bbbj, enthusiastic fucking and cim etc. etc.) are a bit lacking at the moment. Keen to try some other $150 before upgrading to ginza/5*

rcha086
    How about 104 Roseville? They seem to have genuine photos of girls up and I know the trusty Julie still works there (and for the past few years!!) so I'm sure she keeps the quality reasonably high. I can't comment on the other girls there as the only time I go to 104 Roseville is exclusively for Julie.

I personally have made the move to Ginza two years back, and now I find it hard to go back down to trying out the $150 shops as I constantly get disappointed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would also recommend 104 roseville, most girls are good. And although I've heard some say customer service is really bad, I've never had an issue.

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_zane View Post
    If you're talking about pure value for money, Tina at Roseville offers everything for no extra charge. BBBJ, CIM, anal, she's not fussed.

Personally though I always see Jenny. Awesome connection, good service, cheeky girl once you get to know her.

Stella was amazing too, but shes moved on.
    Thanks for the recommendations frank_zane! Any others?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by artofsurvival View Post
    Try Sakura Palace in Surry Hills if you want WL. Usually the girls there are good looking. Also if you say no & walk they don't crack the shits with you. If you want a ML definitely go 227 Broadway Vitality Charm Massage...girls are really nice, beautiful & seem to like the job. Plus the lady who runs it cares about her customers & knows what a pretty asian girl is.
    Long time ago before discovering this forum, I used to go to sakura palace and they have many good looking WL from korea and japan, no idea what's the place is like now. Once you are used to the likes from Ginza or 5 star, you can't go back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you are in the mood to venture out and own a car, Coco and Emily from Honey Bunny, guildford west.
    Coco is comparable to any girls in 5 stars or Ginza. Actually, when I saw her first, I was surprised how sexy this girl was (And I don't use the word sexy too liberally).
    And I think Emily is a 5 star graduate. Someone told me she was Summer or someone or the other in 5 Star.

If you are brave and don't care about $140 an hour here and there, try other girls too but the ones I saw were less than ordinary - no kiss, cbj, fake moans, dead fish on the bed.
    Coco and Emily on the other hand are sure shots.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I generally always book a regular:
    * Lucy at Artarmon 116 for a good time with DFK
    * Yoyo at Bellevue 12 if I want a down and dirty fuck
    * Tiffany at Hotham 90 for an amazing BBBJ that goes forever

These aren't the most conventionally attractive girls but as I've said a number of times here, their enthusiasm goes a long long way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    I generally always book a regular:
    * Lucy at Artarmon 116 for a good time with DFK
    * Yoyo at Bellevue 12 if I want a down and dirty fuck
    * Tiffany at Hotham 90 for an amazing BBBJ that goes forever

These aren't the most conventionally attractive girls but as I've said a number of times here, their enthusiasm goes a long long way.
    Yoyo sure knows how to get down and dirty!
    Great bbbj and she can take an anal pounding.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What are you looking for?

Ginza and 5* are amazing for GFE but sometimes when you just need a session of dirty penetrative sex I find them overpriced.

I usually go to Sakura palace or Kyoto 206.

Sakura has some pretty girls and Kyoto as well if you go slightly later. But don't expect the extras like dfk bbbj or cim

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuRin View Post
    What are you looking for?

Ginza and 5* are amazing for GFE but sometimes when you just need a session of dirty penetrative sex I find them overpriced.

I usually go to Sakura palace or Kyoto 206.

Sakura has some pretty girls and Kyoto as well if you go slightly later. But don't expect the extras like dfk bbbj or cim
    Thats true

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Bros for all the good info and will try out Artarmon and Roseville tomorrow and the weekend.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would recommend 5* in Marrickvile and 485 Rockdale.
    Owned by same boss, and quality of girls always consistent.

It is my recent fav, Koreans line up at Marrickville, and the cauc fix at ROckdale.

Although for cheaper cauc fix I would go to Dollhouse Manly at $100/30min.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would recommend Marlene's at 24 Bourke Rd Alexandria. Great variety of Asians Caucasians and sometimes blacks and Latinas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ^ blacks? Definitely interested to learn more about it...

What type of service etc? Any suggestions?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    oops - double post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There a few ebony and black babes at 219 black on the outside and lovely pinky on inside

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DYSLENOJD View Post
    ^ blacks? Definitely interested to learn more about it...

What type of service etc? Any suggestions?
    There is an African black pwl that comes to sydney once or twice a month that would give any punter on this forum a run for their money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    at Marlene's?