Thread: The Reunion - Susan

Senior Member(無間使者)

The Reunion - Susan

Name: Susan
    Nationality: Chinese
    Rate: $55/45 mins + $50 tip

So it has literally been just over a year since I saw Susan which was when she still worked at QVB.
    I still go to QVB occasionally pretty much just to see Vicky and Nicole who are excellent masseuses in their own right and not to mention milfs in every sense of the word.

Though Susan was always on my mind when I went because I got on really well with her and she left there when I was taking a break from RnT (hello Ginza), so I thought I would never see her again.

So I was happy to find out through this forum that she is working again at VIP Pyrmont only on Thursday though!

I rang to book and guess who answers the phone Susan! She didn't recognize my voice but I did remember hers.
    Susan was the one who greeted me at the door and the look of surprise on her face was priceless.

You could consider me a regular of hers at QVB but this was like a meeting of long lost friends. She still remembered quite a bit about me which was cool.

I had to wait until a room was free but during that time I was introduced to Candy. Which is always good to put a face to the name.
    She had a very cheeky grin, I know she must have a lot of tricks up her sleeve.

When we got in the room I paid the money+tip upfront which is why I much prefer seeing the same girls because you build that familiarity and always have the seamless transition from part 1 to 2. Or if you are short on time like Brother Ahlungor seems to be most of the time... You can forgo the massage completely and skip straight to the fun.

Milfs are a different story compared to younger girls because it's a terrible shame to skip the part 1 because most of them have strong hands and can really work you over in a good way.

Your wish is their command probaly just excluding FS!

Such was the case today I was laying down on my back and got a full body massage which was firm yet very relaxing with the towel to start and not long after with a bit of oil.
    She did ask me if it was too hard at one point when she was working my shoulders but it was fine. Very satisfying but standard part 1 nothing erotic.
    Except me feeling up her legs and ass while chatting with her while she was standing at the top of the table.

Susan does do an amazing tickle tackle she always did it when I saw her at QVB and I'm sure she still does so after she hot towels you.
    But I hadn't seen her in a year so I couldn't let myself be teased on my back and had to turn over and watch her undress.

I'm a simple man I see big tits or even just a decent ass and I'm turned on.. Not to say Susan doesn't have an attractive face.
    She does by my standard and it's hard to stop kissing her and sucking on her great tits.

She sat on top of me in a what would have been a cowgirl position except she was just giving me a hand job while talking dirty.
    There was no Spanish in this session but it didn't really matter. Having her on top of me was amazing with the great access to her tits and nice view.

I do have an idea now which I didn't think to ask Susan at the time and haven't really done it with any ML except Lisa at Wynyard massage but from that cowgirl position the girl takes your cock and puts it behind her ass while she grinds hard.. just be careful not to cum on her ass or all over her back lol.

I was there for 45 mins. 30 mins worth of massage and 15 minutes for part 2 just the way I like it.

If you haven't seen a milf yet for RnT and would like to try. I highly recommend Susan for a 30/45 minute session and you can take it from there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good review. How old would you say Susan is?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mxxt81 View Post
    Good review. How old would you say Susan is?
    Mid to late thirties? 35+

Quote Originally Posted by VIP Pyrmont View Post
    Thursday working girl

1 Susan 🌹:China.Best massage skills.
    2 Kelly :👍Korean.strong massage.
    3 Candy :😍korean.Top remedial massage and stepped back.
    Susan, Kelly and Candy !!

This used to be my Saturday go to shop line up back at QVB !!

I still remember Susan used to be very shy and didn't know how to show off her big tits !

So after my first ever session with her, I showed her a few erotic tips and told her I will give her a make over by changing her wardrobe at the shop!

Next week, I bought her a tight singlet top and she also took my advise of wearing a smaller bra inside ! Instant awesome cleavage galore. Very delicious !

The follow week I bought her another short lingerie style nightie and her transformations were completed, Susan was a lot more sexier, becoming more confident and giving more sensual services and getting more repeat bookings, the rest, was history !!

Quote Originally Posted by VIP Pyrmont View Post
    Thursday working girl

Susan 😍:China.size 6.DD cup.Best massage skills.

Candy :👍korean.size 5.DD cup.Top remedial massage and stepped back.(booking only )

http://vipmassage.com.au/contact/
    VIP Massage Open 7 days 10am-8pm
    Tel: 02 9571 8888
    Add: Shop 95/3 Harwood St, Pyrmont NSW 2009
    www.vipmassage.com.au

Haven't had time to revisit VIP Pyrmont, hence no updated review on Susan but usually when it comes to skills, these experienced MLs don't lose it, they always gets better, so I went and look for one of my old thread on Susan while she was at QVB and share it here, may be some of you who had tried Susan recently can compare notes :

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Anyway. the only thing new I really want to add about Susan is that her part 1 massage is now probably the best in QVB - in the absence of Candy of course. She can do a lot of softly push oil massage without a doubt, and that's why I have been seeing her regularly but she can also do very strong and firm massage as well and I have a bit more time today so I was getting the full treatment and two thumbs up for Susan.

Part two was sensational as usual but I just want to point out that, for the very first time (I have seen Susan more than 20 times!) I didn't do any Spanish and tits fuck on Susan, I just lay there and let her use her hands, Wow, this I didn't see cumming !!

I have a 15 min hand job and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, Susan was sitting at the end of the table and between my legs, both hands on my cock and damn, I never knew Susan has this in her, well , corrections, she is always pretty good with her hands, but in the past, her big tits always got in the way and as soon as she started with her hands and I was aroused, my cock very soon will end up between her tits, so well, well, well, what do you know.

I think I have to change my routine on Susan in my next visit, some tits fuck first, no cum yet, then let her sit between my legs and do her magical things with her soft warm hands !!

It was explosive at the end and I mean, really explosive, almost COF ! That my face by the way !!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Susan is a very gentle woman, her massage meter is trustworthy. Your best choice
    [B]Tel: 02 90523511
    Tel: 0423863580
    WeChat: vipmassage888

www.vipmassage.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wednesday working girls

Jun❤️ new girl. Thailand
    19 years,size 4. Sexy small figure, lovely smile, melt your heart and a good massage, the earnest service!
    Value to enjoy!
    Good chance!

Susan 😍:China.size 6.DD cup.Best massage skills.

Candy :👍korean.size 5.DD cup.Top remedial massage and stepped back.(booking only )

http://vipmassage.com.au/contact/
    [B]Tel: 02 90523511
    Tel: 0423863580
    WeChat: vipmassage888

www.vipmassage.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Susan introduced me a new girl.

Hey Guys, I have just revisited VIP last night. Susan introduced me a new girl Annie. Un believble experience , the skills were undescribable. It was just incredible. I am going to see annie today too.

Quote Originally Posted by RayX View Post
    Hey Guys, I have just revisited VIP last night. Susan introduced me a new girl Annie. Un believble experience , the skills were undescribable. It was just incredible. I am going to see annie today too.
    Thanks for the Intel, so you just registered today to tell us this ??

May be more details would be nice ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is susan still working? She doesn't seem to be at VIP anymore

Quote Originally Posted by nubtubs69 View Post
    Sorry mate,

Did you even look ?? The following was posted by the shop on 18 August:

@@@@@@@@

Daily Roster, Pyrmont Best Massage. British girl is here. Sexy Girls everyday
    Tuesday

Susan: Chinese Milf, C cup, with stunning face and slim body. straight long legs. The best part is she gives really really good massage, promise to relax your tired body.

Candy:Korean Size 6, D size with more than ten years experiences on massage. Super friendly and kind. Small body but firm massage

Quote Originally Posted by nubtubs69 View Post
    Susan was back on the roster yesterday at VIP Pyrmont along side master Candy.

You should ring the shop if you are interested

Cheers