Name: Susan
Nationality: Chinese
Rate: $55/45 mins + $50 tip

So it has literally been just over a year since I saw Susan which was when she still worked at QVB.
I still go to QVB occasionally pretty much just to see Vicky and Nicole who are excellent masseuses in their own right and not to mention milfs in every sense of the word.

Though Susan was always on my mind when I went because I got on really well with her and she left there when I was taking a break from RnT (hello Ginza), so I thought I would never see her again.

So I was happy to find out through this forum that she is working again at VIP Pyrmont only on Thursday though!

I rang to book and guess who answers the phone Susan! She didn't recognize my voice but I did remember hers.
Susan was the one who greeted me at the door and the look of surprise on her face was priceless.

You could consider me a regular of hers at QVB but this was like a meeting of long lost friends. She still remembered quite a bit about me which was cool.

I had to wait until a room was free but during that time I was introduced to Candy. Which is always good to put a face to the name.
She had a very cheeky grin, I know she must have a lot of tricks up her sleeve.

When we got in the room I paid the money+tip upfront which is why I much prefer seeing the same girls because you build that familiarity and always have the seamless transition from part 1 to 2. Or if you are short on time like Brother Ahlungor seems to be most of the time... You can forgo the massage completely and skip straight to the fun.

Milfs are a different story compared to younger girls because it's a terrible shame to skip the part 1 because most of them have strong hands and can really work you over in a good way.

Your wish is their command probaly just excluding FS!

Such was the case today I was laying down on my back and got a full body massage which was firm yet very relaxing with the towel to start and not long after with a bit of oil.
She did ask me if it was too hard at one point when she was working my shoulders but it was fine. Very satisfying but standard part 1 nothing erotic.
Except me feeling up her legs and ass while chatting with her while she was standing at the top of the table.

Susan does do an amazing tickle tackle she always did it when I saw her at QVB and I'm sure she still does so after she hot towels you.
But I hadn't seen her in a year so I couldn't let myself be teased on my back and had to turn over and watch her undress.

I'm a simple man I see big tits or even just a decent ass and I'm turned on.. Not to say Susan doesn't have an attractive face.
She does by my standard and it's hard to stop kissing her and sucking on her great tits.

She sat on top of me in a what would have been a cowgirl position except she was just giving me a hand job while talking dirty.
There was no Spanish in this session but it didn't really matter. Having her on top of me was amazing with the great access to her tits and nice view.

I do have an idea now which I didn't think to ask Susan at the time and haven't really done it with any ML except Lisa at Wynyard massage but from that cowgirl position the girl takes your cock and puts it behind her ass while she grinds hard.. just be careful not to cum on her ass or all over her back lol.

I was there for 45 mins. 30 mins worth of massage and 15 minutes for part 2 just the way I like it.

If you haven't seen a milf yet for RnT and would like to try. I highly recommend Susan for a 30/45 minute session and you can take it from there.