Thread: Julie. Lovely fun girl and terrific sex.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Julie. Lovely fun girl and terrific sex.

Person's Name : Julie

Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Date of Visit : Wednesday 18th May 2016

Girls Photos : http://64alexander.com.au/our-ladies/julie/

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Great body, tall, slim, C cup enhanced titties, nice large nips, rose tatt on upper shoulder, tramp stamp on lower back.

Pussy: Wide thigh gap, prominent pussy mound, fully shaved

Roster: Wednesday and Saturday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

It has been two years since I last saw Julie. She is still a great lady and great fun. Really takes care, very sensual and very touchy-feely, good happy vibe, good English.

This girl is built for sex and she knows her way around a bedroom and a cock. Julie had the room set up with mirror ball lights and thumping rock music.

Tall – almost my height – but with a tiny narrow waist just that is just a great sight in doggie. She is also super flexible and can easily fold herself in half with her knees under her chin.

Julie is right into quickly stripping off, to reveal her tall slim body, with wonderful full titties, and very prominent nipples the size of walnuts. Yup walnuts. OK so I exaggerate, but they were huge. Fortunately she loves having them attended to and gently sucked.

We started with a nice full on DFK and a mutual exploration of each other’s bodies.

Onto the bed and Julie revealed herself to be an expert in soft gentle cock and tackle handling. Some girls just get how to handle a cock without ripping it from your body and Julie was an expert in soft, gentle, erotic play. BBBJ was just terrific with long soft strokes. Lots of DATY, overhead DATY and 69 interspersed with DFK and nipple sucking. Pretty fun stuff.

On with the dom and into her in mish and she is really tight. Kodak moment was getting Julie on the edge of the bed with her knees up and legs wide apart as we kinda hugged and bonked. I was fully inside her and just pounded away. I’ve never experienced this in depth position before and it was really good. Julie was making all sorts of enjoyable wimpering noises.

All and every position no problem for Julie and she knows just how to move. Finale with Julie in mish.

Nice massage and a nice hot controllable shower to finish.

Excellent session. As I was leaving I bumped into my other favorites Joanne and Lola (Nana was busy).

So many girls so little time.

Enjoy.

Shop Owner
    Juile is working today ,for booking 95241278