Thread: RNT where they line up?

Banned

RNT where they line up?

Are there any RNT where they line up or show you all the available girls rather than give you one where they take turns for particular shops? Thx

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Go to M8, Juliet, K town (Romeo), & Midas. These shops all show avaliable girls to you mate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by H3da View Post
    Are there any RNT where they line up or show you all the available girls rather than give you one where they take turns for particular shops? Thx
    only expensive RnT (more than $160/hr) line up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nearly all shops will show you one at a time but just ask if there are any more girls available even if the first girl comes in and asks how long you want to stay. If you they say none are available, say no thanks and walk. If there are others available, they will tell sends girls out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which shops have you been to where they made you take the first girl you saw?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Most of the smaller shops will offer you the next girl in rotation, unless you specifically ask to see others or one in particular. Especially if you are not a regular customer.

Alice from 227 Briadway will show you all her available girls if you like , even when you have got a booking!

Banned
    Cheers. Been looking to go to 227 broadway but been lazy as I generally go to the ones near Townhall.. Is their shop at Central same thing?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Cheers. Been looking to go to 227 broadway but been lazy as I generally go to the ones near Townhall.. Is their shop at Central same thing?
    316 is more standard R&T, pay the girl for extras, no guaranteed body slide, shared shower

Banned
    Mate you go to any RNT no matter how big or small... and demand to see all the AVAILABLE girls.

Its a right, not a privilege since you're paying for the damn service. So don't shy away..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thairapeutic did line up for me last time I was there. The mama-san is Japanese, so there's a mix of Japanese and Thai working there now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carrot2 View Post
    Thairapeutic did line up for me last time I was there. The mama-san is Japanese, so there's a mix of Japanese and Thai working there now.
    Lol - you may have struck gold, there was absolutely no one there at the time you went, and/or this was a long time ago before this place was a laughing stock.

Thairapeutic is the type of place that would lie to you to give you their worst girl, so as to impress the next walk-in and increase the likelihood of future business. That, and not having any regard for how the customer feels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by felini View Post
    Go to M8, Juliet, K town (Romeo), & Midas. These shops all show avaliable girls to you mate.
    Any more shop which Korean

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    299 Anzac @ Kingsford had line ups last time I went there,