Thread: New to Punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New to Punting

Hey guys,
    recently broke up with the girlfriend and was just looking for a bit of a fun time. I've heard the concept of punting for many years now, but was never fully interested... Until now.

Was just wondering if any of you could give me a few tips/tricks about punting?
    What ads to look for/avoid etc?

I'm currently located in Brisbane, and more so looking for the 'massage' type of experience for now, instead off the full service.

I'm also aware Brisbane has some interesting laws in regards to massages being advertised as sexual acts or something.

I did a quick search on the forum and couldn't find anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brissy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely go for the solo ladies ... a sure fire thing. Beware of Asians as they are not always what they claim... walk if so ... good luck !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some good advice from HappySammy in a recent post:

"Of course, I only ever partake in legitimate massage; but if I ever strayed in this regard then I imagine the following are the sort of rules I'd probably start to follow:

* When phoning shops, ensure your phone identification is turned off. (For example, on the iPhone: Settings --> Phone --> Show My Caller ID --> off).*
    * Avoid SMS as it would only leave a trail.*
    * Don't ever ask for illegal services via ph or text. Of course, I don't ever ask for illegal services.... but if I did I'd wait until I was hard and nude on the table!
    * Use cash not credit card.
    * I might start to use a nickname not my real name.*
    * Don't use loyalty cards; that's what partners and the boys in blue call evidence.
    * Generally avoid places without proper rooms - ensure they have enclosed rooms, walls to the ceiling and doors that can be locked. And ask for the door to be locked. *Don't know how it's normally done but I imagine it would be easier to spring one of those curtained joints in peak hour.... and I imagine it would also be easier to get caught with your pants down or your member up. (Although I must admit, one I find irresistible ..... for legit massage only, of course!).*
    * On forums, if you 'name names' of individuals or shops then only discuss legal & legitimate services provided.*
    * On the forums, if you discuss illegal services then don't name names; don't name the person or the shop - don't even use initials.
    * How about right now, you edit or delete any posts that fit into the above two categories so the next shop or girl in the cross-hairs stands a better chance!?
    * Pressure those who 'name names' on forums to stop doing so and strongly encourage them to remove their unhelpful comments; Good to see this happening - we could do with more.
    * Don't private message people details unless you are absolutely sure they are actually punters. Their history and comments should provide a clue.*
    * Ensure you are familiar with the laws of of the state you live in to avoid inadvertently exposing yourself and others (so to speak).

Anyway, that's what I imagine I would do if I ever added a tug to my rub...."

I understand Sammy achieves his happiness through a healthy diet, exercise, good works and meditation

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahahaha. Sammy... Great advice with a free laugh thrown in. Thanks, mate. The forum can use that kind of informed levity from time to time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I found it more exciting without any advice. The girl always initiated. That is how I got into this mess to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    I found it more exciting without any advice. The girl always initiated. That is how I got into this mess to begin with.
    I can relate. I got into the game before the internet so was very hit & miss. I'd never ask the question but would certainly respond if asked. in hindsight, i may have missed out on occasion by not asking. but it was part of the thrill, not knowing if anything would be on offer and certainly fed the addiction.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If I was actually participating in the activities that The Happy One is intimating, I think that I would also maybe drop the hint at the beginning. Mind you, if I was participating in said activity and was just starting out, I reckon I might've never asked the lovely massage ladies if they were bent in any way untoward. Being surprised if they were, I might have been.

Argh! It's expensive. Find another hobby!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you go to see someone who has placed an Ad with pictures and you get there and the person is not in the Ad WALK AWAY...They have Lied and don't ever feel obligated to give a Liar and a Cheat your $$$....

However if on the rare occourence that the person is better than the girl in the picture or similar or appeals to you then choose wether to stay or not....but you call the shots....

However a vast majority ( my guess would be 80% or more ) of Ads for private ladies on websites are using fake pics and you have been duped....so Don't Ever waste your money on something your not happy with.

You answer an Ad expecting a sexy 21-25 YO and you walk into a place with a 45YO Bush Pig....

Don't make a scene....just be polite and say you are not the girl in the Ad and I am leaving.

I have learnt that it is the easiest to bail if I haven't stepped inside and fake has shut the door....so when the door opens have look and do a quick assessment as to wether it is what is advertised and if it isn't wether she is acceptable to what you want....then either step inside and have fun or just tell her....you are not the girl in the Ad and I am going....

Good Luck & Have Fun....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I assume the OP is talking about mainly about private ladies in which case punters above have responded. There is more than enough info here on shops to begin your shop journey.

If you are looking at visiting masssage shops you don't need any tips or tricks, just pop in and have a massage...you'll work it out really quick and have a bit of fun learning on the way. Be polite, clean, friendly and chances are your massage will be great. If I lived in the US, I'd even tip them after the massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We're lucky we don't have our little hobby in the US that's for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)

brothel

Go to a brothel. It's legal, sometimes cheaper and you will get what you expect.

If you have money to burn then massage shops are more thrilling

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySammy View Post
    Lots of good info and perspectives for BrissyBorn to consider. I wonder if we'll hear from him again or get an update as to what happened from here?
    He'll try some stuff out, get all ashamed and go to ground for awhile. Soon after, and the seeds have already been sown, he'll be back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Me, too!

Quote Originally Posted by BrissyBorn View Post
    Hey guys,
    recently broke up with the girlfriend and was just looking for a bit of a fun time. I've heard the concept of punting for many years now, but was never fully interested... Until now.

Was just wondering if any of you could give me a few tips/tricks about punting?
    What ads to look for/avoid etc?

I'm in a similar situation, but looking more at the private ads.

Can anyone offer any advice for a noob on what to look for on backpage?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Regular posters here give advice to those that take a hit for the team and post a review or two and often not to people that just registered and ask for tips.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghorny View Post

I don't understand. What advice are you looking for? Look for an Ad for a private ML, then go and visit one.

It's not rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghorny View Post

As D/S pointed out, it's not rocket science. enter your search term (e.g. massage), read the results. right click on pix to search google so you can get an idea of whether they are genuine or not. select one and book. report back to the forum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "Yep. Once the tackle is tickled there is no going back! "

I'm only on this forum for all the fishing tips.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

tips

Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    "Yep. Once the tackle is tickled there is no going back! "

I'm only on this forum for all the fishing tips.
    i hate fishing i dont like doing things that make my fingers smell funny . Oh dear!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "i hate fishing i dont like doing things that make my fingers smell funny . Oh dear!"

Bada Bing Bada Boom!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha! I had a few good laughs from reading all this. Thank you for that, you all seem like a great bunch of blokes.

First i'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has chipped in some information. It seems I have MORE than enough to get me started, and I really appreciate you all for the help.

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you all, I have been crazy busy with work which has been a somewhat good thing.
    It has given me time to think about this situation, and also about the laws for QLD. (thank you Sammy and Bubba for the links/info)

I'll let you know on what happens!

Happy punting,
    Brissy.