There's been a few Jessica's & Jessie's and Jessy that have featured for this place .. and, hence, some confusing and mixed reports...
So this is Jessica, Chinese, about size 8, B-C cup and very nice shaped.
Given this is one of the cheaper end places I never expected much more than basic "distanced" service... and I'm rarely disappointed...
Previous try here was Macy.. and Jessica, was very similar in performance...
No kissing, in fact she does the old head turn anywhere in the vicinity
cbj was pretty good (didnt ask about BBJ but suspect not) and DATY was welcomed ... in fact we got into an extended sideways '69' that started to get her worked..
all positions tried, but actually didnt enjoy doggy, usually my favourite, as she was bit loose .. mission seemed to tighten her up nicely though ...
very good english and conversation was friendly and easy ..

the best room in this place is the back right .. it has good mirror placements and shower
the other backroom has adjoining spa but it's more hospital style than boudoir ... the front room is noisy from the carpark and reception, broken shower tap but ok mirror

the price here is the attraction and if u r ok with slightly older WLs (early 30s) with standard services then Jessica and macy fit the bill ..
if I had to split, Macy is more friendly and slightly more into it.... Jessica has the slightly hotter bod (nicer tits) and shaved pussy (got to see alot of it staring me in face during the extended 69
Can't go wrong with either but wouldnt make either a habit...