Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Australian Open 2016

Sorry to see Madison Keys injuring but Zhang Shuai is now into the quarter final !

And great to hear she spoke mandarins to thank her supporters at the Rod Laver Arena !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Looks like its gonna be the usual suspects in the Final again
    Williams v whoever (it doesn't really matter who it is - no one is even close to Williams) 6-3, 6-3
    Djokovic v probably Murray - Djokovic in 4 sets.
    Djokovic's toughest test will actually be against the evergreen Federer. The old man still has it in him to beat Djokovic if everything goes right for him.

6-4, 6-1 ! Maria lost to Serena for the 18 times in a row !

Whose is going to stop Serena now ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I might have the answer to your question bro Ah : Victoria Azarenka... She is playing sensational and killing it so far.. It's gonna be a great match up...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    FedEx is up one set and a break against the Berdych.. He's cruising right now.. Tonight's game will be a good one. Nishikori is gonna try his luck playing Djokovic in the mouthwatering clash.. If Djokovic doesn't up his game from last match, he's in deep trouble.. The Japanese playing his best can cause trouble to anyone..

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    6-4, 6-1 ! Maria lost to Serena for the 18 times in a row !

Whose is going to stop Serena now ?
    Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    I might have the answer to your question bro Ah : Victoria Azarenka... She is playing sensational and killing it so far.. It's gonna be a great match up...
    No way bro, not gonna happen. Serena will smash her 6-2, 6-2 .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    No way bro, not gonna happen. Serena will smash her 6-2, 6-2 .
    Lol.. I'll take you up for it bro rooter.. Vika is gonna win after 3 very entertaining sets...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why are all the Ozi men players all floggers?

Lol.. I'll take you up for it bro rooter.. Vika is gonna win after 3 very entertaining sets...
    Haha! You're on bro!
    Queen Serena is so far above every other minion on the women's circuit it's ridiculous.
    Lucky for them Serena is getting old now, 34yo, so in another year or so they can all start winning tournaments.
    Check her out ... she is fucking amazing ...
    serena 1.jpg

Serena-Williams-New-York-Magazine-5.jpg

CMDmPbyUEAAHtWP.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A quick update : Both Federer and Djokovic had no problem overcoming their opponents with straight sets win.. Setting a date tomorrow night, it's gonna be a blockbuster match.. I can't wait to watch that game.. I'm a Federer fan and I know realistically it's really hard for him to compete on the highest level playing world number 1 consistently.. But as a fan, you will always expect there will be one day he is gonna turn back the clocks and smash Djoker 3-0 or even 3-1 (He can never make it to the fifth set)....

Today it's Murray vs Ferrer and Monfils vs Raonic.. Murray is the clear favourite, and for a good reason.. The other game though, it could be an interesting one.. Raonic played really well dismantling Wawrinka and Monfils hasn't really been put on a test yet... But Monfils is Monfils, he can surprise anyone.. My money is with Raonic though, with his big serving and his net approach..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From women's tennis, if all is well, the final will see world number 1 vs former world number 1... Serena is gonna try defending her title against Vika, and as I told rooter the other day, Vika is gonna win after three very tight entertaining long sets... You heard it from me first.. Lol..

Mixed luck with the cricket but taken some wins with the tennis !

Zhang Shuai winning was a bit of luck! Made up for all the drop catches by the Aussie T20 team !

Then I had a 4 legs multi win:

Daria won the first set, Hingis/Mirza won the double 2-0 (not yesterday but the match before), then Hingis and Mirza winning their respective mixed double 2-0 !

A very Happy Australia Day for me !

Not a good start for Victoria this morning, down 3-0 early and Kerber is serving next !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Azarenka finally holds serve and gets on the board, 1-4 !
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Azarenka now up 4-2 in the second with a break, heading to the third now I think !
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Waow... I'm wrong again.. Vika didn't even make it to the semifinal.. Playing Kerber, the same opponent she played just over 2 weeks ago in Brisbane where she won straight sets, she lost.. Lol... Shuai Zhang is finally knocked out by the British J Konta.. So it's Kerber playing Konta in the other semi then.. Very entertaining match up it will be. Both are aggressive and big hitting, but whoever goes to final will be crushed by Miss Serena Williams, who is probably relieved Vika didn't make it to the semi... Lol..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Australian Open is closing to the end, where the finalists of women's draw has been decided.. It's gonna be David vs Goliath.. Queen Serena is the clear favourite against the first-ever Grand Slam finalist Angelique Kerber who did just enough to knock Johanna Konta out of the semifinal.. I'm expecting an entertaining match but we all know it's very unlikely going to happen unless Kerber catches fire and play her very best tennis come Saturday. Even if she did, there's no guarantee she can take a set from Serena..

Tonight though, the match that is called the dream semifinal, will see Federer playing Djokovic.. Amazingly they have the same records playing each other, 22-22... After tonight that is going to change. Of course Djokovic is the clear favourite to win the match, but If Federer can win the first set, he has every chance to make it to the final n maybe have a shot of his 5th Australian Open...

It's all over for another year for the Aussuie Open ! The only grand slam we can watch in prime time !

Serena is human ! And Kerber, well, it's her night isn't it ?? It really could have gone either way, but it's great to see another player wins her first major !

Novak ! Wow , what can you say, he was simply too good! The way he played Roger and straight set win over Andy, the gap between his best and the rest of the pack is widening !!

Just an observation , if you look at both camps , and see who was sitting in the coaching box, was there any doubt in who's the winner ??

Boris Becker vs Amelie !! No disrespect to the French lady though !

Ps. It won't be an Ahlungor comment if I don't say something about the tits ! So glad to see Hingis and Mirza won their third straight slam double on live TV too ! And the big bouncy Indian tits again rules the court ! Sania's big boobs are bigger than the three other girls combined !! Go Santina !!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It's all over for another year for the Aussuie Open ! The only grand slam we can watch in prime time !

Serena is human ! And Kerber, well, it's her night isn't it ?? It really could have gone either way, but it's great to see another player wins her first major !

Novak ! Wow , what can you say, he was simply too good! The way he played Roger and straight set win over Andy, the gap between his best and the rest of the pack is widening !!

Just an observation , if you look at both camps , and see who was sitting in the coaching box, was there any doubt in who's the winner ??

Boris Becker vs Amelie !! No disrespect to the French lady though !

Ps. It won't be an Ahlungor comment if I don't say something about the tits ! So glad to see Hingis and Mirza won their third straight slam double on live TV too ! And the big bouncy Indian tits again rules the court ! Sania's big boobs are bigger than the three other girls combined !! Go Santina !!
    Nah ! A better coach does not or did not necessarily have to be a better player ! But he/she has to be smart and knows what the players can or can't do to make the most of it !

Like boxing, many great trainers were not famous boxers at all, like our Johnny Lewis who trained a few world champions along the way !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Nah ! A better coach does not or did not necessarily have to be a better player ! But he/she has to be smart and knows what the players can or can't do to make the most of it !

Like boxing, many great trainers were not famous boxers at all, like our Johnny Lewis who trained a few world champions along the way !

It probably made lesser of an impact on the Novak camp as he was already a grand slam winner before Boris came on board.

But for Andy Murray, back in 2012 when he first teamed up with Ivan Lendl, he won Gold in the London Olympics, won his first ever Grand Slam in the US Open, then finally, in 2013 won Wimbledon !!

After he parted with Lendl in 2014 and hooked up with Amelie Mauresmo ! he hadn't won nothing since !!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast