Double with Yoyo and Wendy

Person's Name Yoyo and Wendy
    Establishment : 12 Bellevue - Surry Hills
    Date of Visit : December, 2015
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Tel:9281 8480
    12 Bellevue street Surry hills , www.bellevue12.com.au
    Hours of Business : 9:00am - 2:00am
    Rates : 20min $50, 30min $65, 45min $100, 60min $130
    Age : Late 30's (Yoyo), mid-late 40's, possibly older (Wendy)
    Size/shape : Larger, trimmed, D cups (Yoyo) , Slim, bare, C cups (Wendy)
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, Anal (Yoyo)
    Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely yes (one hour session)

After my previous dud double punt here with lazy starfish Melissa (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-(Yay-and-Nay)), I thought I'd give B12 the benefit of the doubt, arranging another double with Yoyo and specifically requesting NO MELISSA in my booking.

I arrived around 8.30pm ish, and was met by a small group of the available WLs. I mentioned I had a double booking with Yoyo, and the WL I later discovered to be Wendy led me up the stairs. "Yoyo finish soon, you come with me."

I showered while Wendy prepped the room, before giving her some DFK. Wendy is a little on the older side, and some quite prominent wrinkles under some heavy makeup. This is part of the fun of B12. While we were getting to know each other, Yoyo arrived and was quite happy to see me. She joined in the DFK, tongues going everywhere between the 3 of us.

I got them to undress each other, and they were enthusiastic about licking and sucking each others tits. More DFK with BBBJ from each of them, before fucking each of them in turn. I got them to sit on my little bro for some reverse cowgirl whilst I sat on the edge of the bed, alternating between fucking the two of them.

Finally I got that feeling that I wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer, and got Wendy to put my little bro in Yoyo's arse while she pushed back in doggy. Bam, and that was it.

In summary, a thoroughly exhausting PSE session with two older ladies who go the extra mile. A lot of brothers disregard B12 since the WLs aren't as attractive as you'd find elsewhere, but I find the ones there that are good to be very very good.

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    Yes, the ladies here go the extra mile to make you happy.

Some, like YuYu offer anal at no extra charge, although I always give a tip.

As my Uncle Hezakiah used to always say "If you can't be a pimp...be a punter!"

Steven