Thread: Singaporean? Girl 19yo (2014-2015) Worked Mt Gravatt – Tenby St ..Where Now??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Singaporean? Girl 19yo (2014-2015) Worked Mt Gravatt – Tenby St ..Where Now??

Hi guys,

This maybe a bit of a long shot? … but does someone know current contact details on a Asian girl who worked out of a unit at the end of Tenby Street, Mt Gravatt; (the end where the church car park is…) She was the one with the wayward twin sister; who lived on the Gold Coast..

If you know her; you know what I am talking about… – She did great massage; HJs…; fantasies; all sorts of toys and tools…

I miss this one a lot – and would really appreciate a PM or post from anyone that knows who I am referring to; and her updated contact details

In 2014-2015; her real age was 19yo; used to advertise a lot in the Couriermail as “Real Age 19 – Mt Gravatt” … I can’t recall if her ads were placed in the ligit massage section; or the erotic massage section of the paper??

Anyways – assistance with tracking this genuine babe down would be appreciated…

(Back then she said that her twin sister had got herself engaged to a dentist – not surprised about that…) Maybe this gems gone as well……

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There used to be an Asian about that age there in about 2012, 2013. Called Selina. She kept the same number and was working from Auchenflower about 12 months ago although I never saw her there as she was suddenly very short with me on the phone. I'm guessing she got me mixed up with someone else at some point ... she went back to the southside but haven't seen her advertise for ages.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the updates ... a bit slack of me I know; but the visits may have been circa @2013 - so this could be the one...

Any more leads; anyone thanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    saw her once in 2012, I think she used the name Yukie. Very high in demand back then. She told me she was also studying at a uni in Bris

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most likely Selina you are referring to. She was my regular for more than a year. Started st Tenby st, then moved to tarragindi, then moved back to cavendish road. And then sadly retired and got a real job. I'm still in contact with her but sadly she no longer does massages.