Thread: Clean Up Your Posts

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Clean Up Your Posts

With the way things are going out there, I think this would be a great time to do a little spring cleaning with regard to information made available in your posts. Even you earliest posts, where applicable.

What are good things to post about shops?

Hmmm. Generally, the hottieness of the ladies, their attitude and professionalism, and the upkeep of the shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Way to articulate! Love it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Happy or Not

And leave it at that. Discussion of "extras," -whatever those are- serves only to muddy the waters and significantly increase the risk of a great thing, like good Sir Stanley, going away.

Junior Member(有D料到)

what happened

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    And leave it at that. Discussion of "extras," -whatever those are- serves only to muddy the waters and significantly increase the risk of a great thing, like good Sir Stanley, going away.

Do you know what happened to stanly st. Personally i think they will carry on same.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No idea. I'm steering clear. Apparently, they've been carrying on with illegal activitahs.

Senior Member(無間使者)

cookies

Haha and anyone with cookies enabled is letting the cops know you went to that link from this page.

Seriously, cops aren't stupid, no matter how much you put stuff in code they'll work it out.

Main things that make them raid a place is neighbours getting annoyed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What I'm suggesting is not that people "code" their posts, but rather make no mention of anything besides the quality of the massage lady/place at all. Nothing to decode.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    What I'm suggesting is not that people "code" their posts, but rather make no mention of anything besides the quality of the massage lady/place at all. Nothing to decode.
    I think you're wasting your time. Members here have been saying for years to watch what people write in their reviews. It mainly falls on deaf ears. I guess there is no harm in trying though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Figured. But even a few more would be a help.