Thread: Be Aware

Senior Member(無間使者)

Be Aware

I was talking to 2 different ML's over the past week. They both said that there is a bout of Herpes going around the shops. a Few girls have been diagnosed.......

So be careful punters.... keep it clean or you will have the endless gift of love.... that just keeps coming back !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Herpes from what? You can't get herpes from a massage. What have these girls been subjected to?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    I was talking to 2 different ML's over the past week. They both said that there is a bout of Herpes going around the shops. a Few girls have been diagnosed.......

So be careful punters.... keep it clean or you will have the endless gift of love.... that just keeps coming back !!!
    Haha what shop???? Like old mate said cant get them from a massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post

For all those who talk about extras being a victimless crime, this is an example of why the sex industry is regulated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by randy84 View Post
    Haha what shop???? Like old mate said cant get them from a massage
    Depends what else you do in or after the massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I know this might sound harsh , but I really hope they rotate these girls permanently out of Brisbane and don’t continue to show them ,when don’t have and active outbreaks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    at the end of the day, we all know that various forms of body parts are getting touched. This means Herpes can be spread...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Check their hands for obvious festering sores first

Junior Member(有D料到)

Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungPunter View Post
    I know this might sound harsh , but I really hope they rotate these girls permanently out of Brisbane and don’t continue to show them ,when don’t have and active outbreaks.
    This is not good.Imagine taking this home to your wife or GF.Maybe customers should take more responsibility with there well being.Beause i was under the impression if you wore a condom even for a BJ you would be ok. Its a bit harsh to just blame the girls when maybe we are all to blame customers and shop girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by payingalot View Post
    Maybe customers should take more responsibility with there well being.Beause i was under the impression if you wore a condom even for a BJ you would be ok.
    "Genital herpes spreads so easily because many people don't realize they have an infection and typical safe sex practices, like wearing condoms, do not completely prevent spread of the virus."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hey guys ... just saying ... women who provide sexual services in unlicensed brothels (in this case massage parlours) are not subject to the same requirements (and protections) regarding their sexual health as sex workers in licenced brothels ... I do not want to appear to be judgemental but I think it is reasonable to think that some of these sex workers have a sex life outside of their sex work ... just maybe some of these women are risk takers who have un-safe sex with partners or have casual un-safe sex outside of their sex work ... what guarantee do you have that your ML does not have an STD either work related or from their personal life

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not important anymore

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You just love legalese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see there is a treatment for Hep C (90% rate of not testing positive after 12 weeks treatment) maybe available on the PBS soon ... so we won't have to worry about Hep C and the intravenous drug using W/MLs

lets hope for young punter's sake that the cure for Herpes is just around the corner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not important anymore

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just remember, what ever unsafe service the ML gives to you, she is also giving the same service to hundreds of other guys as well and who knows the types of women some of those guys have been with.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissie.Punter View Post
    I see there is a treatment for Hep C (90% rate of not testing positive after 12 weeks treatment) maybe available on the PBS soon ... so we won't have to worry about Hep C and the intravenous drug using W/MLs

lets hope for young punter's sake that the cure for Herpes is just around the corner
    Or you could just get vaccinated? I got it before I went to Philippines and I wasn't even intending to have sex there.