Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sydney Punting Maps

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lightbulb Sydney Punting Maps

Hi Guys,

Been wondering around why there is no decent maps to show all locations in Sydney. Then I saw this thread in reddit about people showing and sharing all the cool places to eat in Sydney. So I decided to make one of it myself. It was quite addictive putting pins into the maps and I found out lots of new places that need to be tried.

Click the link for the maps:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...v4&usp=sharing

If anyone knows how to embed into this post it would be really appreciated.

I have separated the colours into Red = Full Service and Blue = Massage only. Let me know if any of these shops is incorrectly labeled. You can toggle the labels on and off from the sidebar

Remind you this map is not final. If you guys have any input whether the place is no longer open, changed name, moved or new place open, please let me know via posting to this thread. I'll try my best to update it.

Also let me know if I missed shops. I am pretty sure I missed a lot more shops than what I put into the map.

It is actually quite fun finding out we have a lots of options across Sydney. Keep up the good works

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of this places. I got most of the data from the roster section and syd99 website plus few external site.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamanub View Post
    Hi Guys,

Been wondering around why there is no decent maps to show all locations in Sydney. Then I saw this thread in reddit about people showing and sharing all the cool places to eat in Sydney. So I decided to make one of it myself. It was quite addictive putting pins into the maps and I found out lots of new places that need to be tried.

Click the link for the maps:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...v4&usp=sharing

If anyone knows how to embed into this post it would be really appreciated.

I have separated the colours into Red = Full Service and Blue = Massage only. Let me know if any of these shops is incorrectly labeled. You can toggle the labels on and off from the sidebar

Remind you this map is not final. If you guys have any input whether the place is no longer open, changed name, moved or new place open, please let me know via posting to this thread. I'll try my best to update it.

Also let me know if I missed shops. I am pretty sure I missed a lot more shops than what I put into the map.

It is actually quite fun finding out we have a lots of options across Sydney. Keep up the good works

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of this places. I got most of the data from the roster section and syd99 website plus few external site.
    This is an awesome idea and thank you for pioneering this.

Im usually an RNT person, so heres my input based on my regular shops:

1. 200/1 katherine st, chatswood Thai B2B $60/30min NHJ inclusive
    2. 6/22 thomas st, chatswood mix of asian RNT standard prices $40/30min + RNT, mix of Chinese and Thais although they are flooded with Thais recently
    3. 221/1 katherine st, chatswood mix of asian RNT standard prices, same deal recently flooded with Thais MLs
    4. 218/1 katherine st, chatswood mix of asian RNT as above, although i would recommend Vivian the receptionist for most week days. Young (mid 20s? ABC with local australian accent), but she wants $30 for HJ.
    5. Lv1 83 Walker st North sydney, all viets MLs RNT, standard prices, service oriented

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A great effort, but you have only scratched the surface!

I don't know much about FS places but there are hundreds more massage shops. Most of them do offer massages and the staff often offer more. Many of the best shops, best for extras or best for legitimate massage or both, have little need to advertise in the press or on-line. A simple sign out the front is enough.

You will need to wear out some shoe leather, or set up your map so that others can add to it.

Good hunting!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks @Sing400. Added all the Chatswood places. Didn't know they have that many and I am currently working nearby there. Must worth a visit sometimes

@YI88, you are right. This is absolutely nothing. If you can share some for the other bros, that would really be appreciated.

There was a site I stumbled upon a couple of years ago. Lost the bookmark cause I changed phones. It had a map dotting majority of shops in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. The dots pointing out the shops were actually ❤s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Add Sundance Massage at 5/71 Archer St. Chatswood

Query Crystal Massage that you have at 43 Johnson St Chatswood. This is an ordinary block of units. If there is a shop there it must be the quietest one in Sydney and I am sure that the owners would not like the other residents to know. On the other hand, perhaps you were thinking of one of the other places in the Neridah/Oscar St area?

@who That map looks as if it only includes places that have paid to be on it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by YI88 View Post
    Add Sundance Massage at 5/71 Archer St. Chatswood

Query Crystal Massage that you have at 43 Johnson St Chatswood. This is an ordinary block of units. If there is a shop there it must be the quietest one in Sydney and I am sure that the owners would not like the other residents to know. On the other hand, perhaps you were thinking of one of the other places in the Neridah/Oscar St area?

@who That map looks as if it only includes places that have paid to be on it.
    Crystal massage is more like an incall by appointment, expensive compared to the offerings never tried.

Is sundance any good? It used to be sunshine and it was almost always milfs (40+).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sing400 View Post
    Is sundance any good? It used to be sunshine and it was almost always milfs (40+).
    Haven't been there since the name change. Before that I had one milf who was a good masseuse and a couple of young international students. One was clearly doing it because she needed to earn some money but the other put on an absolutely great show on the table. It was as if, having found herself working as a young ML, she was determined to enjoy it as much as the clients. By now she would have graduated and either settled down here or returned to China.

Luck of the draw really.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by YI88 View Post
    Haven't been there since the name change. Before that I had one milf who was a good masseuse and a couple of young international students. One was clearly doing it because she needed to earn some money but the other put on an absolutely great show on the table. It was as if, having found herself working as a young ML, she was determined to enjoy it as much as the clients. By now she would have graduated and either settled down here or returned to China.

Luck of the draw really.
    Cheers for the intel.
    Will do a swing by next time.

Can OP add:
    16/17 oscar streer chatswood
    Not the thai one on the left but the one at the right.
    100% viet joint too but lifted their price recently to $50/30min always young viets tho

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @Who: yes about that map, it is good one but I think it is paid advertisement only. And you wouldn't open it in public while looking around places. At least mine is looking like normal google maps and no ads

@Yii88: Added 71 Archer and 43 Johnson St

@Sing400: When I searched 17 Oscar st, it only showed in Greenwich and it is quite far from chatswood. Is 34a, Oscar St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia you are looking for? It showed as Chatswood Osteopathic Centre. Let me know if that is the one

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You could almost make a full time job out of this LOL

Out in the south east I can add:

3 Short St Randwick
    Kingsford: Red Rose, Anzac Pde (FS); 299 Anzac Pde
    Maroubra Junct: 775A Anzac Pde; 116 Boyce rd; 89 Boyce Rd; Maroubra Rd (near Bennets Place); Bunnerong Rd (near Shell servo);

Plenty in Mascot, Rosebery area.

Check out addressses in the Telegraph classifieds for more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's pretty impressive, I was looking for one of these.

Not much happening around circular quay.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the viet 1 at chatswood is 24 Oscar st. Princess thai is 26 Oscar. there is also 29a and 43 neridah st. They are all in the same complex

Quote Originally Posted by deathblow182 View Post
    That's pretty impressive, I was looking for one of these.

Not much happening around circular quay.
    Who can afford the rental there ?

Would you pay $90 for a 30 min massage ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This map is great!

Keep at it!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @aussiegaigin: LOL I wish i could get money just by doing this. BTW, 3 Short St Randwick FS or Massage only? Also those in Maroubra Junct is it Massage or FS? Anyway I added that as Massage for now, but it can easily moved to FS

@carmen: Thanks for the suggestion. Added it

@deathblow182 and @brash: Thanks for the support

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamanub View Post
    @aussiegaigin: LOL I wish i could get money just by doing this. BTW, 3 Short St Randwick FS or Massage only? Also those in Maroubra Junct is it Massage or FS? Anyway I added that as Massage for now, but it can easily moved to FS
    Sorry nub, yes all RnT massage except Red Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by hugh85 View Post
    can i suggest a 3rd colour to represent massage only places that have fs on offer by some of the girls?

mascot massage - 203 king st mascot
    pinnacle massage - 149 o'riordan st mascot
    No, you can not, unless you want them closed !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the effort nub. building this would be a full time job!
    another review site AXR used to have good maps by region of sydney but i think its members only now and i not sure how well maintained those maps are
    great fun to check the map for local facilities when visiting a new suburb.
    reminds me a bit of the rubmaps website back home in nuevo mexico. the map points link to reviews, very convenient. wonder if aus99 admin could do this? they have shop locations in their shop profiles and reviews already categorized by shop name!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast