Thread: GRAND REOPENING this weekend 42 Gladesville and 485 Rockdale

GRAND REOPENING this weekend 42 Gladesville and 485 Rockdale

Hi all, Jesse here.

This weekend we will relaunch the all new Gladesville and Rockdale, the weekend of Friday 22 January 2016.

As a few of you have probably have known, we are fast becoming one of the busiest shops in Sydney, with most days of the week we have too many girls at the same time, and we have had a queue of so many new girls wanting to work in our shops, with 5-15 new girls starting every week due to our word-of-mouth popularity amongst girls. Our shops, even combined, do not have enough rooms to accommodate everyone at the same time.

We still have, as of now, 57 girls in line waiting for shifts, and the queue keeps getting longer and longer. As such, we will start putting more and more girls at the same time to be able to accommodate the mass influx.

To try and reduce the queue, tomorrow and this weekend we will start putting 15 girls a day in the Gladesville shop, 25 girls a day in the Rockdale shop, and quite a few dozens in our other shops.

With that being said, I humbly request for all of you punters to come and visit, and to try our girls this weekend, Friday Saturday Sunday, both in our Gladesville and Rockdale shop, especially this Friday.

In our Rockdale shop, we will have the usual weekend roster as well: The stunning Aussie Lisa, diamond service Korean Hana, pretty Aussie Sophie, the 18 yo Bella, the Thai magazine model JLO, the half Russian Alyonka, the new extra services Aussie Mia, Thai Emily Lily Nicole Nadia Anna, Aussie model Dita, the bubbly make up artist Audrey, the tall pretty Britney, Chinese Bobo, Aussie Tiffany and Indigo, Japanese Momo

In our Gladesville shop, we will have the usual weekend roster as follows: British professional magazine model Chloe, the ever-popular Korean Rebecca, the new diamond service Korean Hana, Thailand girl Petty, diamond service Korean Sue, Japanese Kiki, the Aussie extra service superstar Ashley, the new CIM/swallow/whathaveyous naughty American Talia, the legendary diamond service korean Erica and Jerry, Korean Lucky, Thai Alice, Premium Japanese Yuri.

What will be different this weekend is however, we will add a wave of the next batch of new girls to be split amongst the 2 shops: 2 new premium service Korean girls, 1 new Korean, 2 new premium service Taiwanese girls, 2 new Thai girls, 1 new extra service Aussie girl, 1 new extra services German, 1 new Croatian, 2 new Aussies, 1 new Chinese girl. 8 of them will start tomorrow Friday, the other 6 will be staggered for Saturday Sunday.

So with that being said, please come and have a look. Starting daytime we will already have too many girls. I would suggest coming daytime, afternoons and early evenings especially 12pm-9pm. Nighttime even more, best times would be after midnight - 6am.

I will be on standby tomorrow for 20 hours to help accommodate the mass influx, 10am-6am, so please feel free to call me on my personal line 0450757732 if you ever need some recommendation/insight/critiques/complaints/new girls trials/discount vouchers.

Otherwise, for straight bookings and availabilities, you can call the shop numbers:
    Rockdale 95998891 for direct line and 0498 333 002 for callbacks/texts,
    Gladesville 98078825 for direct line and 0498 100 011 for callbacks/texts

For pictures, I would suggest checking the shop roster for each shop and girl infos section as we have many new pictures.
    For after reports, you can filter the after report section by prefix Rockdale 485 or Gladesville 42 and there should be a few dozens.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you can all come this weekend to the all new Rockdale and Gladesville!! I'll see you there

Thanks,
    Jesse
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Banned
    hi Jesse,

any photo or info on Chloe the british model? age, height, size, cup?

Hi, we have pictures but she explicitly told us not to spread it online and only to show for walk in customers. She is 27 yo, tall, slim, D cup. Model proportions, similar JLO, but British version
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

More photos are available on our wechat 😆