Thread: Mimi - Sweet personality, fantastic ass, great kisser. Textbook GFE!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mimi - Sweet personality, fantastic ass, great kisser. Textbook GFE!

Name: Mimi

Nationality: Japanese

Price: $240/hr

Description: Late 20's, long black hair, brown eyes, B cup, nice round ass, cute face

So I finished work late and made my way home which always takes me very close to Ginza. I hadn't been there for a while so I decided to try my luck and walk in without a booking.

I got to see two of the girls that were available. Mimi and Naomi who are both Japanese. I mustn't have been listening because Yuki told me that she was going to show me two girls.
    After I saw Mimi I got up straight away to go pay at the counter and was checking her out as she was going back to her room. I was then reminded I had one more girl to see who was Naomi.

I really liked appearance of both of the girls but opted for Mimi because something about the look she gave me let me know she was going to be good and she also had the bigger ass.
    Naomi looks great though. Super pretty face and toned nice body especially the legs. I'm not sure there was a wrong choice since this is Ginza and both are J girls. Though I'm scared to go see Naomi now because I passed her up.

I was told Mimi's English isn't very good before I paid as I'm Australian and it helps a lot being able to communicate properly..
    She has only been here for a few months but I didn't have any problems getting her to understand the overall gist of whatever I wanted to say as long as I was speaking slowly.

So I was in the room literally right next to the counter. I entered and introduced myself by shaking her hand, she did let me know she was very tired as she came to Ginza straight from school.
    Throughout the session, she didn't show it however lol.

After undressed we got into the shower together. Not much happening except me kissing her a little bit in between talking.
    Some girls won't allow much or any kissing until you've both gargled with the listerine/mouthwash. Mimi wasn't fussed.

She was in the shower longer but still dried herself faster than me and was already waiting on the bed for me.
    We started out with some light kissing that soon turned into some heavy dfk. Mimi really took her time with the cat bath very slowly working her way down to the little fella.

I was enjoying smelling her hair and just grabbing and watching her ass in the mirror.
    I can still smell her hair, doesn't matter shampoo or perfume girls have on. They always just tend to smell very nice to me, it's always very intoxicating.

She was teasing a lot before she actually started the bbbj a lot of kissing around that area and just licking the tip.
    As soon as she actually started sucking for real I had to pull her off right away to stop me from cumming. I asked her to turn around which she did. What an ass she has though... so meaty and round.

She seemed very sensitive down there even me brushing my finger close made her shudder a lot. She was enjoying it though in 69 you can tell because they will tend to match your intensity in terms of bbbj or just licking around that area.
    I turned her back around and I motioned for her to keep sucking which she went straight back to. It's only quite recently that I will actually lead most of the session and tell the girl exactly what I'd like her to do. It's so sexy having them look at you while they are sucking you off and that's what she was started doing when I asked her to.

After I had enough of the bbbj it was cowgirl time she put on the condom and went to climb on top. I was still a bit soft at this point so needed a catbath to get me back on track.

I always start the girl off in cowgirl call it laziness or preference.
    She was grinding very intensely right away I pulled her in as well for some dfk, she seems to have very strong pelvic muscles usually cowgirl feels really nice but this was different neither good or bad just neutral.

Not long before I changed it up to a spooning position which was much better. She seemed to like this a lot more too. I was thrusting hard while fingering her and dfking at the same time.

Next change was to doggy style. I usually save that until last because usually it doesn't take much to finish from here if they have a killer ass which Mimi certainly does.
    I've found if you can hold on from here the climax always seems to be much better for me at least. Which is what ended up happening.

I was thrusting away for what seemed like ages pushing her body down and tilting her ass up while smacking it hard and also leaning forward to kiss her neck and dfk. When I pulled out she must have thought I was done but she seemed happy I wasn't as I couldn't quite finish. So the last change was missionary I still went for a long time before I was completely done, her massaging my nipples while we were kissing was enough to get me over.

There was still about 5-10 minutes to go, so we just laid there after that holding each other and kissing a little bit before getting into the shower together.

Mimi is very sweet and has a warm feeling about her. A quintessential GFE. Having said that it's very hard to find Japanese girls that don't give you a good GFE/service in general but Mimi delivers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nice AR bro.
    Totally agree with you; she is a real GFE sweetie.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Thanks illidan...A enjoyable read..
    Whether its in sex or just generally. .the Japanese can be a cut above the rest...with absolutely no disrespect to the others