Saki - top 1% DT BBBJ with awesome CIM

Saki
    October-2016
    Gold Class ($220 ph)

21 - 25, Japan, OK English

Tiny, ripped, AA bust powerhouse

DFK, DT BBBJ CIM

Fantastic time

Saka is a "gold" level lady at Ginza ($220 ph plus $20 for CIM)

This is about the "lowest" level of anyone working at Ginza at the moment and I think it is based on a lady's perceived attractiveness - and from my point of view Wilson got Saki's "class" entirely wrong - not that I am complaining. I liked her look a lot.

Saki is a tiny little ripped Japanese girl with a very flat chest (and quite responsive nipples) who gives the most amazing DT BBBJ - easily in the top 1% of all blowjobs I have had. The sex pretty damn good but it is the blowjob, done with power and skill that lifts her way out of the ordinary.

When I asked her about it she told me she likes to please her man, and doing great BJ is the way she settled on.

We had sex, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, standing (holding her), etc. We kissed, we massaged, we made out. Lots of nice things

But it is the deep throat that just was so special. The power, the depth, the skill - I just wanted more and more and more of it.

In the shower at the start, while I dried myself, on the bed, on the floor. Looking i the mirror as as 7" went right down her throat - balls deep - and she sucked me.

Then, at the end, the perfect CIM, with her continuing to suck till she had every drop - riding right on the edge of pain - it was so intense.

Simply amazing.

I have had some damn fine deep throat in the last few weeks, but this was easily the best.

And she is such a tiny slip of a girl

While the "going" price CIM at Ginza is $20 I gave her $50 (which she tried to not accept) - it was that good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    While the "going" price CIM at Ginza is $20 I gave her $50 (which she tried to not accept) - it was that good.
    Giving tips in Japan in generally unaccepted. So it could be the fact that you have her extra that the original price and the fact that she still has her Japanese roots made her not accept your $50

Back to the OP, sounds like worth a try even though I prefer a girl with a bigger bust

Saki would look AMAZING with a big pair of fake titties. I don't know why she wouldn't go get some. I mean she's sexy the way she is, but this would add to her sex appeal for sure.

rcha086
    Your review really jogged up some memories of her for me boater! Personally I'm not attracted to her but there was no denying her sucking ferocity!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saki gave me one of the best BBBJ I've ever had and there's no doubt her skills are extraordinary but I'm not into her looks. She's got a great fit body and I don't mind the small tits but I think she is well into her 30s.

It's a shame. Someone needs to tell Saki to change her look a bit. Get some fake tits and dress more slutty I reckon. That would be hot. I mean, as long as she was up for that.

Banned
    Does she have bald muff?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes she is shaved.

Perhaps someone can talk Saki into getting boob job done

Her pussy is nice.
    Just needs D or DD cup breast implants 😈

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agreed. boob job + blowjob expert = power.

Let's start a poll for saki to get a boob job.
    All in favour say 'aye'
    🙋🏻*♂️Personally I think she should.
    DD's

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nah don't like fake tits!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Let's start a poll for saki to get a boob job.
    All in favour say 'aye'
    ����*♂️Personally I think she should.
    DD's
    Absolutely not

and from the difficulty of booking her, clearly not needed.

There are a HUGE number of ladies with fake tits, there are very few who, when they are small, have the confidence to leave them alone.

Saki is one of them - more power to her

Haha I'm just messin bro, saki is very sexy the way she is. I'm just a fan of fakies.

Do any brothers know when Saki is back? I'm guessing she's on holidays as she hasn't been on the roster for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Do any brothers know when Saki is back? I'm guessing she's on holidays as she hasn't been on the roster for a while.
    When I asked Wilson, he said she would be back in a few weeks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not one to cum from bbbj but saki was the first who could suck me till completion. The sessions are amazing..sometimes half of it is in the shower