Thread: KELLY - Deep throat Heaven

KELLY - Deep throat Heaven

Hey fellow punters,

A quick review about Kelly at 533 Willoughby.

I can definitely recommend this girl. Her skills are top notch.

A big thanks to Angie, I asked her specifically for deepthroat girls and she put me onto one. In fact she gave me a few to try.

Lookswise Kelly has a pretty face, nice eyes and her bodies not too bad. Little bit of chub. Boobs are natural and Ok. Age well into her 30s.

Temperament and personality she's super sweet and submissive, which is what you need.

After a quick shower I walked into the room with a raging hard on knowing what was in store, the feeling of my dick going all the way down her throat.

We have a little smooch, that's followed by a cat bath which I never enjoy, and just sit there waiting for them to get to my dick. Then she worked her way down and started her BJ.

Kelly seems to have good control over her gag reflex. Her technique is quite slurpy and definitely a wet BJ which I like.

After some sucking she then proceeds to take my dick down her throat. She does it quite slowly and it feels wonderful. You get that dtbbbj sensation.. Inch by inch.

She's able to take probably 90% of my dick, if she could go all the way down that would be amazing, and maybe if I put my hand on her head that would've happened. Although I know some girls hate it when a guy does that.

Anyway, she throats my dick, and when she's as far as she can go she keeps it down for a bit, long enough for me to start bobbing and gently fucking her throat. It's only then when a few times I could see her gag and choke a bit, but best of all I could tell she enjoyed it.

Some girls do that constant suck and Kleenex spit, kelly only did the spit a few times in 30 mins, very impressed.

I would've liked to feel all the way to the back of her throat, but the effort she put in made it still very enjoyable.

She asked if I wanted to fuck but I said just keep doing what ur doing. She did, until I blew my load. I CIM as she was sucking me, would've been great to CUM as she was deepthroating me, maybe Angie can tell her to do that for me next time, as her English is quite limited.

I gave Kelly a tip as I left, she definitely deserved it. Overall, Kelly i wouldn't rate kelly as high as my regular another shop, but she's up there.

I look forward to trying Kelly again, and next week, I have my sights on another deepthroat queen at 533. Watch this space for a report.

MrSeven, signing off.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Does she have a nice butt? Planning on seeing her!
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Taiwan dreamboat and DTBBJ queen Kelly in today 24/11

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Taiwan dreamboat and DTBBBJ Queen Kelly.. Spellbinding, gorgeous and sexy back.. Unforgettable..

Kelly - Size 7,DD+ cup natural bust, baby girl,168CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet petite young student girl,passionate friendly service, Taiwan girl."This sexy girl arrives @533 with sparkle and dazzle.. Magnetic with a young sexy model toned body with legs eleven!, a sweet GFE and gorgeous charm to entice the senses.. plus DTBBBJ.. Visit and experience this stunning new lady who on all counts is a new starlet to reside at 533. Simply irresistible. Kelly's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this Thursday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2016 place to be.

533willoughby.com.au

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991