Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accidentally cum inside WL

Banned

Accidentally cum inside WL

Has anyone accidentally discharged inside a working girl whether the dom broke or "Slipped" ?

How did it happen?
    How did you feel?
    How did she feel?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A few years ago I was having a RnT session with an ML. She was laying beside me giving me the HJ. I was licking her nipples, biting her neck and fingering her; she was getting really aroused. Suddenly she just rolled over and jumped BB onto my dick, just as I was about to cum. I got her off quick smart, but probably let one squirt out.

Scared the shit out of me, but it didn't seem to faze her.

Took condoms the next time, but she had left the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    A few years ago I was having a RnT session with an ML. She was laying beside me giving me the HJ. I was licking her nipples, biting her neck and fingering her; she was getting really aroused. Suddenly she just rolled over and jumped BB onto my dick, just as I was about to cum. I got her off quick smart, but probably let one squirt out.

Scared the shit out of me, but it didn't seem to faze her.

Took condoms the next time, but she had left the shop.
    Sounds like she wanted to have your baby!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starved View Post
    Sounds like she wanted to have your baby!
    Think she just wanted cock! Rarely seen a girl get so aroused so quickly.

Banned
    I've come across instances too at the heat of the moment whereby It feels like the WL has jumped on my dick....

Don't be silly, cover your willy billy!

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    If a ML/WL wants you to cum in her, it means something strange. You know what I meant? Because in generally, ML/WL should be scared of their customers. Keep yourself safe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a WL about a year ago jump on top of me with out a condom because I wanted to see for half hour but was booked out and gave me a quickie
    Being seeing her every 2 weeks ever since!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have done bareback with gals and feels great. Seems to be coming more common these days with the gals, I think they are doing it to drive more business. Hate to say it but damn it feels good so, very hard to stop if it happens till you blow. I get a health check regularly to ensure that I am clean

Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    Have done bareback with gals and feels great. Seems to be coming more common these days with the gals, I think they are doing it to drive more business. Hate to say it but damn it feels good so, very hard to stop if it happens till you blow. I get a health check regularly to ensure that I am clean
    A health check can only tell you that you haven't got the disease until that time, it doesn't give you a shield against the disease nor can it ensure you're safe the next time !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Weirdo

That's kinda crazy and weirdo Mr johnconnor69....bet you won't last without having some nasty bacteria or virus..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There will come a day when a
    Terminator will come looking asking for the whereabouts of John Connor.
    Look out my fellow punter your penis is in danger.......

Bbfs is for idiots.
    read all the comments on parlour pages site very eye opening on how much bbfs is going on and what mls/wls are providing it freely.
    a few forum members here post alot over on parlour pages searching for bbfs even after one in particular stated he got a std on there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Accidentally in her mouth is ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Bynumbynumbynum View Post
    Accidentally in her mouth is ok...
    That won't happen if the girl doesn't want CIM, an experienced girl knows when the guy if on the brink to cum.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That won't happen if the girl doesn't want CIM, an experienced girl knows when the guy if on the brink to cum.
    She's experienced. Too much experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This happened a couple of years ago at a well known brothel in Macau. This hot little Vietnamese WL was giving me a cockslide with me on my back and next thing I knew, she slipped me inside and rode me for a while. I was a bit out of it on a pill and went with the flow and she slipped out only after a minute or so.

Then we were in spooning position, dfk and rubbing each other's crotches when she grabbed my dick and slipped it inside her pussy from behind and we fucked like that for a few more minutes.

In my head, I was justifying it by the fact that I wouldn't cum inside her pussy, just a few bumps and grinds, no harm done (stupid I know).

I then went down for daty and she was really getting into it, cumming multiple times. In the heat of the moment, I mounted her in missionary and just pumped away, leaving a huge load inside her pussy.

Now, it was obvious that we had gone too far even in her eyes.. We both acknowledged that we had gotten carried away and swapped Wechat details..

I got tested a couple of months after I got back to Australia and she did the same and let each other know that we were both clean..

Looking back now, it was a fucking stupid thing to do, but at the time.. Wow, it felt so fucking awesome, especially with a bit of mdma rolling through me. It's just a nice memory now that I bring up once in a while from the spank bank but I won't be that stupid again no matter what.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_seeker View Post
    This happened a couple of years ago at a well known brothel in Macau.
    Thanks for the great story... sounds like you had a terrific session!

Ah yes I know that feeling..... bareback then guilt... the test... the wait.... the agony & stress.

Funny thing though is, its a vicious cycle that doesn't end with me. I take risk at times due to the heat of the moment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    wish a girl would jump on me during massage...all i get is why wont you finish time is almost up.

Quote Originally Posted by letterman2 View Post
    wish a girl would jump on me during massage...all i get is why wont you finish time is almost up.
    Had a great time with a young ML, she didnt jump on me but we both enjoyed it so much the session ends up with bbfs.

Banned
    I've done bbfs with ml and wl but its just not worth it
    Back in the day I'd pretty much root anything with 2 legs a skirt and a heartbeat.
    Could've been a lot worse and my wake up call to stop was catching chlamydia.
    That sti is nasty, funky discharge and painful urination.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast