Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeking life advice from the older guys

Seeking life advice from the older guys

This is going to be a very broad and open thread, but just thought it would be interesting for the older and wiser guys here to provide some advice on life and everything within - like money, love, ups and downs etc.

I see a bit of wisdom being dropped here and there throughout the forum in various threads, so thought maybe it would be a good idea to try to group it all together here.

To kick things off, maybe we can start with the topic of what age to marry? I see some guys marry in their early 20's and even I think that is a bit of a mistake. However, I wonder if there is an age that is too old for a (first) marriage? Is there an optimal age?

Feel free to add any other topics here.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Well, I married late, and I regret it now. I am too set in my single ways and freedom, and just can't cope with being restricted. Fortunately my wife is dumb enough not to realise what I get up to.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I married at 25 and look back and think that is fair too young. That was years ago and not realistic in this day and age. I think 35 to 38 is now the best time to marry for a guy and you must live with the girl on a full time basis before so that you know what she is really like. I regret not doing that because my ex wife turned out to be a real selfish batch who expected everything done for her just like her mother did. She also expected every day to be helicopter rides, lavish meals, flowers etc etc just like on the show The Batchelor"...married life is not like that. Married life is a constant compromise but mostly giving in to the women's nagging demands. Also practical things like the dream girl you married. ?.she drops really stinking dumps, picks her nose, farts etc etc...probably more than you do and you will see all this first hand.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Well, I married late, and I regret it now. I am too set in my single ways and freedom, and just can't cope with being restricted. Fortunately my wife is dumb enough not to realise what I get up to.
    Haha, likewise.

35 to 38

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I married at 25 and look back and think that is fair too young.
    Kingwally has pretty much nailed it.

Don't get hitched until mid-30's.. better yet don't get married at all unless necessary.

Life is too short to be tied up with commitments, and having to compromise to the same pussy that soon gets boring.

Enjoy life. Do things. Travel. Explore. Marriage is a terrible mistake... i Don't care what anyone says. Look at half the blokes on this forum... most of em are committed or married yet they fuck around.

WHY?
    ..... I'll let you figure that out.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Get marry when you have successed in life. I mean we should have a stable job, stable income to support for our own family. Because life will get more complicated when you have kids. Many troubles come from money to support your daily life.

So I think get marry at around 30 yo would be a better choice

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Don't get married, don't have kids, don't grow old.
    Be selfish, enjoy your life; the universe begins when you were born and the universe ends when you die.
    The universe only exists when you are there to perceive it.
    Live hard, live fast, experience everything ... and if you survive all that and are still alive at 60, then put in one last massive year and blow all your superannuation on sex, drugs, and every other pleasure ... and then order the euthanasia kit online and peacefully end your life.
    The universe has existed for billions of years ... and this universe we live in is just one of billions of universes ... and this universe and many other universes will come and go for the next billions or maybe trillions of years. But as far as you are concerned that all only exists for the brief moment in time and space that your life exists ... so have fun ... indulge your carnal desires ... and when you are gone it's like you were never here ... the lamb you ate today, the cockroach you squashed, the weed you sprayed Roundup on ... all equally precious and all equally as insignificant as you ...
    Enjoy! ...

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Don't get married, don't have kids, don't grow old.
    Be selfish, enjoy your life; the universe begins when you were born and the universe ends when you die.
    The universe only exists when you are there to perceive it.
    Live hard, live fast, experience everything ... and if you survive all that and are still alive at 60, then put in one last massive year and blow all your superannuation on sex, drugs, and every other pleasure ... and then order the euthanasia kit online and peacefully end your life.
    The universe has existed for billions of years ... and this universe we live in is just one of billions of universes ... and this universe and many other universes will come and go for the next billions or maybe trillions of years. But as far as you are concerned that all only exists for the brief moment in time and space that your life exists ... so have fun ... indulge your carnal desires ... when you are gone it's like you were never here ...
    Enjoy! ...
    Enjoy our life? Yes, I agreed ! But no love between husband and wife, and no love between Dad and his kids are un-accept able I'm a caring person, so I would like to take care for my wife, my family, my kids. Experience life together and have fun together, love each others rather than enjoying the loneliness that you might called "happy lonely life".

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy13 View Post
    Enjoy our life? Yes, I agreed ! But no love between husband and wife, and no love between Dad and his kids are un-accept able I'm a caring person, so I would like to take care for my wife, my family, my kids. Experience life together and have fun together, love each others rather than enjoying the loneliness that you might called "happy lonely life".
    Maybe you are right bro ... I wish you and everyone a happy life ... Enjoy!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why on earth would you want to get married? Really, totally insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Why on earth would you want to get married? Really, totally insane.
    Everyone has different thoughts. Thats why we can share our ideas. If everyone is the same? There's nothing to say

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy13 View Post
    Get marry when you have successed in life. I mean we should have a stable job, stable income to support for our own family. Because life will get more complicated when you have kids. Many troubles come from money to support your daily life.
    So I think get marry at around 30 yo would be a better choice
    Dude, you're forgetting where we are.... this is a PUNTER forum. I think it's safe to say, on a scale of 1-10, most of the bros here are probably a 3 at best, more likely a 1 on the I-want-to-start-a-family scale. So, keeping the main goal of most bros here in mind, which is to fuck the brains out of smoking hot young babes all their lives, I reckon the OPPOSITE to your advice is true. Meaning, once you get successful in life, NEVER EVER think of getting married! Why spoil the fun when it's only just starting?

Banned
    Thought i'd share an interesting article published today.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/japan-seemingly-obsessed-with-sex-but-few-seem-to-indulge-20160124-gmd5ur.html"

"According to a survey by the Japan Family Planning Association conducted last year, 44.6 per cent of married couples say they are in a sexless marriage. Some of the main reasons include work fatigue and childbirth"

Simply put, overall japanese are happy with not being maried... not to mention not needing sex... abit extreme but point is marriage is not everything

I think if we start debating about marriage, family, children and commitments, we are heading the opposite direction of this punting forum !!

Let all the sinners remain sinful that's what I'll say..............haha
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Dude, you're forgetting where we are.... this is a PUNTER forum. I think it's safe to say, on a scale of 1-10, most of the bros here are probably a 3 at best, more likely a 1 on the I-want-to-start-a-family scale. So, keeping the main goal of most bros here in mind, which is to fuck the brains out of smoking hot young babes all their lives, I reckon the OPPOSITE to your advice is true. Meaning, once you get successful in life, NEVER EVER think of getting married! Why spoil the fun when it's only just starting?
    You are right, we are here to have fun with young hot babies But for me, I will quit anytime if I have found my girl!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think if we start debating about marriage, family, children and commitments, we are heading the opposite direction of this punting forum !!

Let all the sinners remain sinful that's what I'll say..............haha
    Thats true. Actually he shouldn't ask about marriage in this punting forum, ahahahah

Next question: when would you guys say that men's physical appearance starts declining?

I have a friend who is 34, turning 35 this year, and I recently noticed that his cheeks have drooped down a lot and gotten saggy, making him look a lot older than he is. Is 34/35 the peak for physical appearance?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ask google buddy - this is a punting forum

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The girlfriends of girls who have much older boyfriends are like fifth columnists. When she sings your praises to them they say "Yes, but who would you prefer if they both had the same qualities, him or someone 20 years younger?"

Such harsh truths cannot be denied, even by the boyfriend himself, so they would stick in her mind and introduce doubt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast