Thread: Customer service?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Customer service?

Something that grates me that I'd thought I'd share- girls' phone etiquette, or lack of. Seriously, it's like trying to get blood out of a stone to make an appointment at times: me: is _ on? her: no (protracted silence). For example. Follow it up ladies! If any of you girls are reading this forum, which I know you have a tendency to do during those barren allotments of time between customers, please consider demonstrating a bit of verbal exchange incumbent upon your duty as a service provider. I understand that English is your second language, but surely, these kinds of rudiments are universal, and are precedents for most if not all jobs of the world. Since many of these young ladies are probably on the cusp of forging careers in cubicles, they should probably attempt to build these kinds of skills. Boring rant over.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    Something that grates me that I'd thought I'd share- girls' phone etiquette, or lack of. Seriously, it's like trying to get blood out of a stone to make an appointment at times: me: is _ on? her: no (protracted silence). For example. Follow it up ladies! If any of you girls are reading this forum, which I know you have a tendency to do during those barren allotments of time between customers, please consider demonstrating a bit of verbal exchange incumbent upon your duty as a service provider. I understand that English is your second language, but surely, these kinds of rudiments are universal, and are precedents for most if not all jobs of the world. Since many of these young ladies are probably on the cusp of forging careers in cubicles, they should probably attempt to build these kinds of skills. Boring rant over.
    Come on jaccky ill never get a bloody booking now theyll all have their heads burried in their phrase books trying to figure out what the hell u just said .had a laugh man

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol. True. Probably should have addressed it to fellow punters. It just kind of came out that way.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Talking on the telephone is the most difficult thing for a non native English speaker to do.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I know plenty of Aussies that don't know what those words are Jacky You don't use all those big uni words on these poor girls do you? Might explain a few things