Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get It!

Get It!

I saw some discussion on this place recently (not under this name though), so I though I might take some cash and try it out, especially since they have a special on till 31 Jan.

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_68...onesconer.html

Called and made an appointment with W###y.

Entrance is next to the well established Charcol Chicken chop, up the stairs. Was greeted by lovely girl who I talked to on the phone. She led me to a lovely well appointed and very clean large room, and asked for 1 hour massage. $50 for 1 hour is the current special.

She is 21-24 yo, short, nice body and very cute, though her english is somewhat hard to understand sometimes.

I paid in full and got everything and more than I was hoping for. She was a bit careful when we talked about added extras, but the usual pricing applies 30 - 100.

Massage 9/10 (she has some really nice skills and could give you a really strong massage if that is what you like)
    Looks 8.5/10
    VFM 8.5/10 (you get what you pay for)
    WIR - Yes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jazza69 View Post
    I saw some discussion on this place recently (not under this name though), so I though I might take some cash and try it out, especially since they have a special on till 31 Jan.

Entrance is next to the well established Charcol Chicken chop, up the stairs. Was greeted by lovely girl who I talked to on the phone. She led me to a lovely well appointed and very clean large room, and asked for 1 hour massage. $50 for 1 hour is the current special.

She is 21-24 yo, short, nice body and very cute, though her english is somewhat hard to understand sometimes.

I paid in full and got everything and more than I was hoping for. She was a bit careful when we talked about added extras, but the usual pricing applies 30 - 100.

Massage 9/10 (she has some really nice skills and could give you a really strong massage if that is what you like)
    Looks 8.5/10
    WIR - Yes.
    Hey bru,i got 2 days off n actually today going around there to a amigos places. Do u mind pm the name's girl plz.cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thx for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)

Looks 8.5/10
    WIR - Yes.
    lol. She's a little more than 24. She must be looking good these days! I'm sure she'd be very flattered.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I know three users here now that walked out of their sad, so ... hmmmmm.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sick of your bullshit gpeck80!! You don't write any reviews at all u full of shit!!!! If u had visited this place the lady in question is great but now she probably read this and leave . Grow some balls write some reviews or leave the forum. Because u contribute nothing !!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgersodger View Post
    Sick of your bullshit gpeck80!! You don't write any reviews at all u full of shit!!!! If u had visited this place the lady in question is great but now she probably read this and leave . Grow some balls write some reviews or leave the forum. Because u contribute nothing !!!
    Rrrrrrr wendy is around 35yrs old married with kids

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I can never figure out your posts Randy. Your comments rarely have anything to do with the quote you reply to.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    I can never figure out your posts Randy...
    Quote Originally Posted by randy84 View Post
    Rrrrrrr wendy is around 35yrs old married with kids
    Hahahah. I love this. I try to figure what's going through the heads of people when they hit that send button.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    Hahahah. I love this. I try to figure what's going through the heads of people when they hit that send button.
    Yeah i dont know mate.most of the girls have bf or husband and kids.fb can tell lot lol if u get on there fb then go to friends u will see that she is happily married. Sorry boyz its a bussines u know

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySammy View Post
    And I like pizza and on Tuesday I went for a walk.
    Yeah, but if you think about it, nuclear energy really is CLEAN energy. You can't blame it for tsunamis, right?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sick of your bullshit gpeck80!! You don't write any reviews at all u full of shit!!!!
    Thanks. I'm sponsored by Kleenex.

If u had visited this place the lady in question
    I have. Twice. Both times left sad. Two other users here have reported the same.

but now she probably read this and leave
    Highly doubt that. They usually leave when someone writes a graphic report, mentioning the shop/address and mentions the ML by name
    and the word "happy".

Grow some balls write some reviews or leave the forum. Because u contribute nothing !!!

Rodgersodger
    Senior Member(無間使者)

Touchy touchy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySammy View Post
    At the moment the spider monkeys are on the parapets which explains a lot!!
    From that vantage, it's clear that he took the fateful shot. All this conspiracy grinds my gears!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    I have. Twice. Both times left sad. Two other users here have reported the same.
    Now THAT is funny. No wonder you don't post ARs when you can't even shoot fish in a barrel.

Wendy - Well mine wasn't that old! Definitely not over 25!

Well maybe there is a double up of a name at this shop, the Wendy who massaged me was definitely not over 25 and was hot and gave a great time!

You guys need to stop all the crap and post serious reviews, and reasonable comments! If not, go somewhere else - it doesn't matter if you have been here 1 month or 10 years!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well maybe there is a double up of a name at this shop, the Wendy who massaged me was definitely not over 25 and was hot and gave a great time!

You guys need to stop all the crap and post serious reviews, and reasonable comments! If not, go somewhere else - it doesn't matter if you have been here 1 month or 10 years!
    Mate do u know if heather is still there blondie tan skin

Sorry Randy - I just visited the once.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Randy, which shop are you talking about? I always thought you were referring to Stoneham St when you raved about Heather. Get It is not the same as Stoneham St.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "Now THAT is funny. No wonder you don't post ARs when you can't even shoot fish in a barrel." - rotten lil cunt

Only a narc would want people to admit to criminal behavior. Speaking of which, it's been what, two years, since you
    posted one? Strange.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I seen her once at the new shop.but dont think she's still there . stoneham st is Chinese now not Korean. Not bad c a girl called coco inbox when ur seen her; )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast