Thread: Hana. Most wonderful punt. Im moving to Korea

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hana. Most wonderful punt. Im moving to Korea

This is one of those ladies that its much easier not to write up, and savour the experience in your mind
    And not divulge this gem
    But apparently she may be leaving Australia soon, so that's why Im writing this up
    You need to meet Hana

I went to 485 Princes Highway, Rockdale, south of Sydney
    There was a Grand Reopening, both of this place and the sister place in Gladesville,that I read here on AUS99
    Who doesn't like a Grand Reopening ?
    This was truly worth the visit

Hana is young, with a girlish pixie look, in her early 20s
    Hana has the perfect complexion that is only seen in cosmetic magazines, if those exist
    Her look is exquisite, beautiful eyes that stare intently at you, and you get lost in
    A very cute face, and lovely smile, and very welcoming
    No attitude.
    Lovely figure, size 6, cup C-D, and all natural. No tattoos. Black hair tied up in a bun
    Great hygiene, and classy lady
    Just not a lot of English, but damn, it didn't make a huge difference with this bliss

She let me go down, then she popped on condom and returned the favour
    Very happy to let me lead the way, and she was lovely company
    She had an alarm clock at the end, fair enough, because I didn't want this experience with a very attractive lady to end

Often the best way to know if you had a good time, is what you say to yourself as you leave the premises
    In this case, I was shaking my head, and whispering "Wonderful lady"

Top recommendation.
    You should see her soon, she tells me she is leaving for Korea very soon
    And I need to log on https://www.koreanair.com/global/en.html

Be very good to her
    I cant promise you will have the same experience, but I hope you have even half the pleasant time that I did

Thank you Hana (gamsahamnida)
    And thank you Rockdale.
    I need to continue to celebrate your Grand Reopening - you guys are creating great places to visit
    Future visits here guaranteed

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    Hi Sweetcool,

Don't get me wrong. I am happy you wrote of your experience and especially happy that you had a fantastic time.

I am curious, outside of the fact that she takes a shower, uses a condom, has no English and keeps a alarm clock tucked under her pillow, what made her so special?

Seagal

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post
    Hi Sweetcool,

Don't get me wrong. I am happy you wrote of your experience and especially happy that you had a fantastic time.

I am curious, outside of the fact that she takes a shower, uses a condom, has no English and keeps a alarm clock tucked under her pillow, what made her so special?

Seagal
    She'll deliver on time

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post
    Hi Sweetcool,

Seagal

Of the diamonds that I've seen here's a quick summary of each (all are good)

Erica, wildest of the bunch. More pse of you like that. Always bringing something new to the session.
    Jerry, maybe tallest of the 3, model like body. She's smart and analytical. When i first met her our game plans clashed and it threw her a bit. Our session are much better now.
    Hana, youngest of the 3. Some English. Daty lover. Soft gentle bj. Very gfe. Service felt like that from a famed shop of a Japanese name. Very gfe. Would not have picked her to be Korean. Infact i probably would have guessed she had some mixed blood in her. I suspect she smokes.

Incidentally all the diamonds seem to be Korean which works for me because all of these girls are pretty hot.

Allow me a moment to reminisce.. Barbie, Chinese girl, body smooth like teflon, was the best bang for buck i had at this place... Standard price but i felt the service was up there in the diamond level. Never understood why she wasn't. But that just made my wallet happy. Doesn't seem to be on the roster anymore. Hope she's well and our paths cross again one day.

Banned
    Available at Rockdale today

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post

Allow me a moment to reminisce.. Barbie, Chinese girl, body smooth like teflon, was the best bang for buck i had at this place... Standard price but i felt the service was up there in the diamond level. Never understood why she wasn't. But that just made my wallet happy. Doesn't seem to be on the roster anymore. Hope she's well and our paths cross again one day.
    Believe it or not, the Barbie you speak of is Joanne at TP64. Lovely girl!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Believe it or not, the Barbie you speak of is Joanne at TP64. Lovely girl!
    Yes i know. She told me. Interestingly I've sure i saw she was written up as Singaporean by tp64 management so that confused me. I however find tp64 extremely difficult to get to.

Banned
    she is here, call and make a booking!

Banned
    Hana is Available now @ Rockdale.

Excellent Service.

Booking 9599 8891.

HANA, our beautiful diamond service girl is working at gladesville today!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42