Person's Name : Mona
Establishment : 12 Bellevue Street, Surry Hills
Date of Visit : December, 2015
Contact Details/Address/Weblink0 : 9281 8480
Hours of Business : 10:00- Late
Rates : 65 half hour, 65/30. 100/45.130 for the hour.
Size/shape : Size 10
Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
Services Provided : french kiss">Dfk, bbj with cim, covered sex..
Value for money/recommend? : Read review below.

Howdy everybody,

This is a review of Mona

I find my mouth often takes me places my body has trouble getting out of. Take for instance Hernita Solomon. Hernita’s father was a tailor and a very bad one. She was one of the three Jewish families at my high school, the others were the Greenleaf’s and the Seagals. So, it was a small group of us. My family had some status because my uncle Leonid was a rabbi. Because of this state of affairs Hernita’s father Jacob thought I’d be a good match for Hernita. That was until the reported back to him things I said about religion generally and Judaism specifically.

I remember at 13 years old saying the following to Hernita:

You know they say God can do everything but that doesn’t make sense. For example, if God can do everything, can He make a rock that He can’t lift? If He can’t make that rock, it is one thing he can’t do and hence He can’t do everything. If He can make that rock, that rock would then be something He can’t lift and also something He can’t do. See what I mean?”

Well, I was constantly talking about stuff like that and she was going home and telling her dad on me.

I remember a later conversation where the following occurred:

Hernita: It must be great to have a rabbi in the family.
Seagal: Why?
Hernita: Well your uncle, for example, can tell you all foods that are kosher and those that aren’t.
Seagal: Everything is kosher as long as my fat arse uncle isn’t around to see.
Hernita: My dad says you’re a chazzer.
Seagal: Sorry my Yiddish is a little rusty.
Hernita: A pig!

My talk as a kid about the adult sex industry also got me into strife.

I remember the following conversation, when I was 17, with my uncle Rabbi Leonid Seagal

Rabbi: Stevie what do you want to be when you grow up?
Steven: A pimp
Rabbi: You want to be a pimp!?
Steven: Yea, I want a string of chicks that will make me rich.
Rabbit: How do you know what a pimp is?
Steven: How do YOU know what a pimp is uncle?
Rabbi: Let’s change the subject.

When I was much younger, I was the family clown and comedian. My uncle had mixed feeling about me. I remember once the following interaction.

Rabbi: Stevie, you are funny. I’d like to thank you for all the joy you’ve given the world.
Steven: Uncle I’d like to thank you as a rabbi for all the joy you’ve taken out of it.

So there you have it, three examples of how I put my foot in it. But, they are only three examples out of a million.

My reviews of 12 Bellevue have been without fear or favour and I am afraid my big mouth has created some enemies for me. In the past I have bagged Apple, Jennifer and Malisa and, as far as they are concerned, I can go and roast in hell.

I trust this review may endear me to the cute and funny Mona.

Before I get started, a funny thing about Bellevue is that ladies are often fighting and screaming at each other. Most of the times I am there I can be upstairs and hear them screaming at each other and the sound of things being slammed around. It’s funny, but a little unnerving. Whenever I ask the person I am with, like YuYu, what is going on they always say things like, ‘They are discussing what they will eat for dinner” and stuff like that. You’ve got to be there to enjoy it.

Mona is in her 40’s B=-C- boobs, trimmed pussy and a bit of a belly.

I have grown really fond of Mona and her servie. She has an elfish quality and a gleam in her eye when you meet her. She may not be beautiful, but she ha sa nergy and seeks very very much to please. She is quick and assessing what you want and how you want it and she give sit to you.

Everything is there with Mona. She does an excellent bbj with cim, an excellent dfk where she quickly assesses the type of kiss you want and gives it to you. She has reduced the amount of FOAM she gives out and I had her in mish, cowgirl and doggie. As I write this I realise I’ll need to see her again soon.

In a review of Mona on 25th of May, 2013 I wrote: “Mona is very affectionate. She is genuinely friendly and does the works including anal if you treat her well. She, like most people, responds very well to good treatment and if you are gentle with her the world is your oyster.”

And those above words are still very ture.

Lately I have been seeing a lot of Candy. The more I see her, the more I like her and her service. She is my favourite lady now and one of the few in my punting history where I have been a regular.

I have to go now.

Take care ladies and gentleman.

Catch you again soon.

Until that time mates . . .until that time.

Steven