I visited Sunny massage on a pretty cold and dreary day.

Needed an umbrella.

Now I don't know about other punters, but being greeted by a papasan isn't a good start to a point for me.* On this occasion, there were two!

I was ushered into a room, and asked how long, and paid for half an hour.* Cost me $40.

I'm sure he was nice and all, but I would have preferred to just give the money to the massage lady, and let her manage the rest later.

The lady's name I think was Amy, from Vietnam.* She mentioned that she's there a couple of days each week to help pay for education or stay here.* I think she wants to be a baker or a dessert maker.

I told her was I after body to body and paid her $50 at the beginning.

I'd say she had C/D cup breasts, though I'm hardy a good judge of this.* I was very happy with the size.

Started face down, she gave a pretty good massage.

Was quite chatty, which I like.* She didn't know much English prior to coming to Australia, but she spoke pretty well.* She said talking to customers helped a lot.

There was tickle tackle action.* There was oil, and body slide on my back.

I was then flipped over, where she started to play with my cock.

She was leaning on the side of the table, and I got some kisses, no French kissing, but lingering kisses that wasn't just a peck on the lips.* I enjoyed that.* I suspect that might not be standard?

There was moaning, probably fake, but that doesn't bother me, I enjoyed it.

A happy ending was had and a mess was made.* I was told just to lay there and relax a bit.

She came back with some hot towels, note, they're really hot!* I think this is a good thing, but I can imagine others might not like this.

She had me sit up and lean forward, got towel on my back, and the more massaging for my back and head.* Bonus I think!

On my way out I saw another lady walk to a dead end, I think she was just avoiding me.* I thought it was a little weird.* Only a little though.

Overall, an enjoyable experience.* Place was clean, not too difficult to get to.* I can get over being greeted by papasans if the service was good, which it was.

Would I go back?* Probably. *

Would I go out of my way to see Amy again, probably not, given that I don't punt I'd like to try others.

After that, had myself a BBQ pork roll at a place nearby.* In line with the Vietnamese theme, but that's it.