Thread: August @ VIP69

Senior Member(無間使者)

August @ VIP69

First of all I have to say I like the name of this place.

I didn't originally realise the address was 69 too.

Anyway, one absolutely boiling day I visited this place, quite easy to find.* Rang the door bell.* They took forever to answer.* A minute later, a lady greeted me.* If I didn't rush there, I might have been quite annoyed, but as I was catching my breath it wasn't that bad.

I was taken into the room by the mamasan, and asked if I had been there before.* I noticed on the table a price list.

I really like this setup.* All prices and services presented upfront.

There's three main options:

Body to body

Blow job

Full service

The prices for half an hour I think we're 70, 100 and 120 or 130 respectively.

I opted for the blow job.

I don't usually do full service as I'm lazy and just want to lay there.* Most other place don't offer this, so I was happy with the second option.

I asked if I could see the girls and the mamasan obliged, saying she'd introduce me to give ladies.

First three open the door day their names and go off.* After than l that the rest came in, introduced themselves and shook my hand.* After the fifth one, another one came in, and another and another, until I saw possibly ten ladies?

Problem, they were all attractive to me and I started to forget names.* As the new ones introduced themselves.

I had to ask the mamasan for a suggestion.

She suggested August.* She collected the money and fetched August.

August came in with a smile, I appreciate that.* Told me to strip and directed me to the showers.

I'm not sure if there are locks on the shower, I think not.* Potential for punters to bump into each other?

Back in the room, on my stomach for a massage.

Started off with promise, but turned out to be a hand wavey kind a massage with no pressure.

Wasn't surprised as this was a full service place, but still disappointed.

Had a small chat, her English wasn't particular great, but okay enough to converse. *

Flip over, get a bit of a hand job, before I'm full mast.

There's a quiet exclamation, so big, naow I'm definitely not big it anything, but she said it discretely enough it's possible a punter wouldn't hear her.* Intentional?* If so, she's well trained.

On with the condom and on with the blow job.* She was standing next to my cock. Leaning slightly on the table.

I grabbed her arse whilst she was doing this.* A nice combo

She took a break after a while.* Got out lots of papers and wiped her mouth dry.* Possibly not necessary, and probably detracts from the experience a little.

I then suggest we change positions, I say on the table with my legs hanging off and had her kneel between my knees and proceed with the blow job.

I really like this position, as she was looking up at me, I really enjoyed the eye contact.

I was talking a long time to get across the line so after a while I suggested she finish me off by hand.

I laid back down and she applied a liberal amount of oil and worked away.

I played with her breasts this time.* I'd say they were D cup.

Happy ending, paper towels to tidy up.* A couple of light kisses, and I was sent to the showers again.

The bath soap want quite good enough to get rid if the oils unfortunately.* Not ideal, but not the end of the world.* Maybe I wasn't doing it right?

Back in the room, I got dressed, she came back wrapped in a towel, a few more light kisses and I was on my way.

I was somewhat happy with my experience.

August had a hot body, no question.* Pretty face too.

Massage too weak.

Tried really hard to get me to blow from oral. But no luck.

I've never had an orgasm from a blow job.* It's not like I have super stamina or anything.* Hand job is usually quick.* If anyone has any recommendations for this I'd love to know.

Would I go back?* Definitely.* Going through the line up was a lot of fun.

Would I see August again, probably not, I'd ask for recommendation as to who gives a good massage too next time.* This place I really think is value for money.

Banned
    Maybe cbj isn't for you.
    You can blow from hj because of the skin to skin contact.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review, was always wondering about this place..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent review and good to see other punters appreciating this place. This is one of my fave joints, the line-up always has plenty to choose from.