http://hornsby142.com.au. tel:02 9482 209456

10:00 - early hours of the morning

$150/hour full service.

Early to mid-20s.

Small, slim, probably less than 160 cm, 40 something kg, size 5

Taiwanese.

DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, massage

Definite recommendation.

There are some occasions when a low expectation yields a delightful dividend. Such was today's session with Coco. Here is how it panned out.

"New girl today, young and slim, just how you like," says Mina, while chatting.

"Great, show her in," says the silly old wanker.

"Hello, you want?" says the slim young thing, as she stalks in carrying the angriest scowl since the Bishop told the Abbott he was checked.

"Um, yes, what's your name?" says the silly old wanker.

"Coco, you want or don't want," she fumes, half turning away.

Now I trust Mina; I know she is a good mamasan. She wouldn't recommend a worker without reason. But at this point I was beginning to wonder. "Have faith," I told myself, so I followed Coco.

Coco is indeed a slim young thing. But I hadn't come across such a desultory introduction since I walked into my son's room when he was hosting some of his 18 year old friends. It was that sort of greeting.

I follow Coco along the corridor, trying to make polite conversation. "Where are you from?" "Taiwan," comes the reluctant grunt.

Then, as soon as we get into the room, the mask lifts - or is replaced. Coco turns around with the sweetest smile imaginable. She is young, early 20s, and it is obvious with her lack of crowsfeet and soft but taut skin. We embrace and those eyes that looked at me so contemptuously but one minute previously look up at me longingly. Coco offers me her lips. And they are sweet. Long, loving kiss. Hmmm, heaven especially sweet following the sour buildup.

Coco is lovely. We strip, I shower. Coco comes in to clean me. We kiss in the shower, she goes down on me. We giggle. I carry her to the bed, squat and eat her out - her labia is as sweet as her lips. She wants more of me. She pulls me up so I am over her on all fours in 69. She doms me up. We fuck. My goodness, Coco is a little fuck machine. Every move is met and countered. We chat about her home town. Coco massages me. She tries to get me up again. We agree to see each other again. I'll definitely be back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it the same CoCo on their website? She looks a lot older then the advertised 21 years old on her picture

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 24601 View Post
    Is it the same CoCo on their website? She looks a lot older then the advertised 21 years old on her picture
    No, that's a previous Coco. They have a terrible photographer up there at 142. And they are also hopeless in removing photos of their ex-workers. Some of those in that gallery haven't been there for years.