Thread: Ebony girls

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ebony girls

I know we all love the beautiful Asian ladies but does anyone have any pointers for some nice ebony girls I should check out?

I've only really experienced the one myself, the infamous Love who I believe is no longer working (unless anyone knows her whereabouts?).

Thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DYSLENOJD View Post
    I know we all love the beautiful Asian ladies but does anyone have any pointers for some nice ebony girls I should check out?

I've only really experienced the one myself, the infamous Love who I believe is no longer working (unless anyone knows her whereabouts?).

Thanks!
    I haven't seen many around recently, but i remember i had one in Taylors in Lidcombe. Let me know if you find one... I really like their butts ...

Love has returned too 219 croyden working tuesday and thursday.
    liasions has a couple of ebony girls and cleopatras has a great ebony girl called naomi check their rosters although both places are high end $ mark.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    saw some at granville a while back. but i think they rotate shops every so often

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lucky Baby at Kings Cross has been advertising one in their rotation..Abeni..pic looks good (albeit fails the tineye test - I think some of their other pics are genuine)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Along with the quest for real Japanese girls, punters searching for dark-skinned ladies has been one of the most common pleas on this forum. I'm surprised an entrepreneur hasn't followed Wilson's lead and set up a black or Indian version of Ginza. Perhaps there is in Blacktown.
    For what's it worth, 10 Marsh Street and the brothel opposite Lidcombe railway station have had black and Indian girls on their rosters. Have no idea whether they still do. And Marlene's in Alexandria has some black workers - if you are into older, bigger women. Marlene swop workers with Studio Relax in Rockdale. There was a tall, slim, blue-black Nigerian lady at both establishments last year. Can't remember her name.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh, and a lovely very dark-skinned streetwalker hangs out near the corner of Palmer and Stanley Streets in Darlinghurst. She is a good-looking girl in her 20s; Aboriginal I'd guess. She approached me when I parked my car last Friday night.

Just reminissing (sic), BUT OH HOW I LOVED TO FUCK Dallas from LPA

GRRRRRRR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nigerian kikki

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Along with the quest for real Japanese girls, punters searching for dark-skinned ladies has been one of the most common pleas on this forum. I'm surprised an entrepreneur hasn't followed Wilson's lead and set up a black or Indian version of Ginza. Perhaps there is in Blacktown.
    For what's it worth, 10 Marsh Street and the brothel opposite Lidcombe railway station have had black and Indian girls on their rosters. Have no idea whether they still do. And Marlene's in Alexandria has some black workers - if you are into older, bigger women. Marlene swop workers with Studio Relax in Rockdale. There was a tall, slim, blue-black Nigerian lady at both establishments last year. Can't remember her name.
    The tall thin girl at Taylor's was kikki

Banned
    Honey at 12 Cottam Ave Bankstown. Awesome bbbj.